Does Bernie even stand a chance?

Does Bernie even stand a chance?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NNSQg8paj9Y
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/276078-clintons-dismal-approval-ratings-prompt-dem-fears
elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/donald-trump-favorable-rating
elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-general-election-trump-vs-clinton
elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-general-election-trump-vs-sanders
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe baby

nope

Trump is the way, the truth and the life. Join us and we can make Anerica great again.

No. Through the super-delegate system the Democratic National Committee selected her as the nominee over 12 months ago. The primary / caucus system is there to provide the illusion of choice.

wouldn't trust Trump to win a squirt gun fight, let alone a full fledged war.

Wouldn't trust Bernie to run a cash register let alone a country.

Go home shillary, you have a campaign to lose

Wouldn't trust Hillary to steal a lollipop out of my son's hand let alone raid the US Treasury

>implying

I'm sitting this election out, gents. Be proud of electing a narcissist douchebag bully with no political or military experience.

he would have "the best squirt gun" "I have the best squirt gun out of any President ever"

youtube.com/watch?v=NNSQg8paj9Y

Can anybody name a bill Bernie has authored that has passed on a vote in his 83 years in the senate?

trump might lose the debate on purpose, check out the link

No. The dem's superdelegates rigged this election from the start.

bernie is only halfway through his second senate term...

who says we're going to war?

sure kid

sure kid

sure kid

K kid

Against the Clinton machine? Nope.

But let's say he wins. Let's say Bernie gets into it with Trump.

How many Trump faggots would roll to Bernie?

I gotta tell you, I wouldn't vote for Hillary if I had any other sensible option. Kasich might be a right-wing asshole, but he's at least a right-wing asshole with a brain.

Trump has no brain.

Bernie has a brain. He will get fuckall done, but he at least won't shit where we eat.

Clinton won't shit where she eats, but she'll be out after four years, and impeachment hearings will begin Feb 1, 2017.

Trump will be killed by means unknown within a month of taking the presidential oath of office. End of story.

And here's the thing - Trump's squirt gun will be a cheap made-in-China piece of shit that does nothing compared to a super soaker or pool tube shooter, or even a garden hose.

But his squirt gun will always be best squirt gun.

Oh god.
I just realized.
Trump is Kim Jong-il's reincarnated clone in a fat asshole's body.

>Democratic
Democrat
There's nothing democratic about the Democrat party

And there's nothing Republican about the Republican party.

Seriously, chuckles.

fake post by right winger.

bernie is more popular and a better choice than clinton

>Be proud of electing a narcissist douchebag bully with no political or military experience.
Barack Obama?

>largest picket fence

You mean...one of these?
Oh yeah, that's going to keep the fucking Mexicans out.

Super delegates don't mean shit yet, Bernie will win from Clinton and will easily stump the trump. Should Clinton win, Trump is the lesser of two evils and will most likely win

He is. He's just not going to be President because the party machine has decided Clinton is the best candidate for the party at this moment in time.

She'll be a one-off president that fucks the country up royally and gets nothing done, but will STILL be a better president than Trump.

Bernie would be the grumpy-ass old man who basically called every Senator on the carpet and chewed them out until they caved based on sheer embarassment. He'd get shit done.

Trump will basically piss on everyone and everything until they get tired of dealing with him and get cockblocked by EVERYONE.

Clinton will epitomize House of Cards. Again.

He does, but only in one scenario.

If Clinton gets indicted, then the super delegates will probably switch to Bernie.

Other than that, he won't be the nominee.

He should be if they care about beating Trump, because he destroys Trump in a one-on-one, where as she either barely beats him, or looses.

God, I hope Clinton gets indicted. She's got more skeletons in the closet than Jeffery Dahmer.

sure kid

cool story bro. but who cares what a 12 yo thinks.

k sure kid
9/11.

No, Obama actually had political education and time in the senate.

Trump is a rich dickhead who feels entitled to the whitehouse.

No, trump all the way

sure kid

sure kid. a lot of good that did us.

I don't know why people care that much about what she did or didn't do. I just want her to get indicted to clear room for Bernie.

If Bush and Don Rumsfeld are free men, then Hilary should be free too.

If Trump dont win we r already prepare for Civil War 3, he WILL going to be presUSA. EVER HEARD OF BENGAZA??!

k kid.

We're gonna kick it to ISIS, no?

If Trump has any consistency, he'll at least need one campaign under his belt to fulfill his fake tough guy persona.

>"Obama had no political experience!"
>Yes he did.
>"...Well it doesn't matter!"

You people can never admit when you're wrong

we already are with drones and special forces.

Here's the thing, guys.

NOBODY likes Clinton. She has negative approval ratings from everyone. (The source sucks, I know, but deal with it, it's a one-off and has 5% variance between the different polling sources. You're not going to get better results across all of America.) thehill.com/homenews/campaign/276078-clintons-dismal-approval-ratings-prompt-dem-fears

NOBODY likes Trump. He's at 57% unfavorable ratings now, with variances going up or down 5% based on demographics (this is just a sample from Huffington Post, not the full spectrum of political feeds. Yeah, it's biased, Huffington Post is BuzzFeed masquerading as semi-literate journalism, but STFU already)
elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/donald-trump-favorable-rating

Trump v. Clinton turns it into these polls - which means it's too close to call, straight up.

elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-general-election-trump-vs-clinton

But if you have a Trump v. Sanders faceoff, you get this:

elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-general-election-trump-vs-sanders

Which says to me that Clinton's campaign is fighting two wars - one against Sanders, who is owning her ass in the general popularity poll, and one against Trump, which she has to make sure she sells as an easy win to the democratic base.

Truth be told there's enough people that would write in Sanders in a Clinton v. Trump standoff that I think she'd be screwed no matter what.

However, Trump hasn't announced a VP candiate, which says he's going to likely pick someone the GOP vets SOMEWHAT better than McCain did. If he goes across the aisle to an independent it'll be crazy time.

I think Trump is stupid enough to think he can do no wrong and will ask a chump Dem with mild name recognition to be his veep.

I think Clinton is trying to position Sanders as her VP, but Sanders is having none of it.

I think Sanders is seriously considering Elizabeth Warren.

Where is this devasted America obama haters keep talking about? He certainly lacked spine as a leader, but I'm failing to see the "Great" part America needs to reach again.

someone doesn't know what war is.

Except ISIS is the latest iteration of al-Qaeda. Next it's going to be Mohammed's Cum Dumpling Gang or some shit.
You're never going to stop having a bunch of assholes in the Middle East trying to shit over everyone else.
So let's fund the fuck out of Iran and the Syrian rebels and let them beat the shit out of everyone else.
>yes even fucking Israel, there's more Jews in New York than in Zion anyway

we are already kicking it to isis without going to war was my point.

"lacking a spine"
Seriously?

Obama is the guy who took out Bin Laden when Bush couldn't.

Being black and being the sensible dad you never had growing up that wouldn't let you get away with pulling shit you're not supposed to /= spineless.

>Barrack HUSSEIN Obama
I thought so. I rest my case

good one kid

sure kid. nice strawman

>dictator in cheif.
people think obambi is just going to get in that helicopter and fly away when trump tries to move in on inauguration day.

sure kid

k kkid.

you watch too much television

Bern is staying in the race to help Trump win. It was planned this way all along.

Lol what strawman? Trump explicitly said he wants boots on the ground against Isis.

link? $1 bounty will be deposited into your GS account

>Democratic National Committee selected her as the nominee over 12 months ago

you know delegates can change their vote and that's just a pledge right?

Nononononope

>not getting the joke.

huff post. seriously kid?

sure kid. how's living on mommy and daddy's dime.

sure kid. where's the body?

No, but if he wins California it would be amazing

sure kid

scg - samefag conspiracy general

dood sanders said hes open to bein clintons vp. also trump is a genious for askin for this debate. he cant lose. if he wins than he looks strong. if he loses then the dnc will b further divided as sanders looks like a stronger contendor. trump might actually throw the debate on purpose jus to cause chaos in the dems camp. also doin the debate he will b able to giv his message to bernie supporters and wen bernie loses many will vote for trump out of spite. besides fuck bernie, hes a fuckin communist.

The same chance a Shih tzu has against a lion

They agreed ti debate for charity before the California primary. This is a devastating blow to Hillary for denying Bernie a promised debate, ironically to focus on Trump. She will under fire from both the far right and left on national t.v to possible the biggest audience ever. Gotta give Trump credit, hes always known how to make great t.v and dominate headlines

>tfw on the stoners on my social media think bernie still has a chance

I don't get it. Why would Mexico be upset about a picket fence? That's a huge amount of lawn for them to mow at $4 an hour. You'd think they'd be happy about it.

>not getting that user got the joke

far right? dood trump is a moderate conservative at best. or as he wod put it a common sense conservative. far right, get out of here. ur far left supporting a fucken communist. shit u ppl wod have been killed as traitors 50yrs ago

>bully

Yeah they switched from her to Obama in 08. This is not a new thing or a farfetched scenario for them to leave her again. She has terrible favorbaility rating (second only to trump) and she's has a winter coming over her emails and may also lose California. The whole excuse about super delegate is to secure the vote of the people. She can't win out side closed primaries and the DNC's chair may even get thrown out by the senate.

I mean he is pretty much already gone

doesn't he need like 75% of the votes from now on, and no one ever gets like above 60

She's actually won most of the open contests to date, and the solid majority of open primaries.

Sanders has 46% of the pledged delegates but only 43% of the vote. Sounds like a rigged system to me...

The rare non-vitriolic, sensible comment on Sup Forums.

My understanding is that he'd need 65% to 70% of the vote in every remaining state. To put that in perspective, Sanders won only 56% of the vote in Oregon, a state pretty favorable to him demographically. The odds of him even winning California, where exactly half the vote was non-white in the 2008 Dem primary, are pretty small. The odds of him carrying it by double digits are non-existent.

>narcissist
>experience
u do know trump bein a narcissist means he wans to b best fucken president this country ever had right? u do also know that trump is goin to have a slew of ppl helpin him run this country who have plenty of exp right?

Second this

>Political education and time in the senate

And look at the bang up job lawyers/career politicians have done since the country stopped electing military men or those educated in business. Economically retarded fuck

Barely.

Hope it happens, though.

Sanders was elected President of the United States.

>Kasich might be a right-wing asshole, but he's at least a right-wing asshole with a brain.
He's a RINO
He has no brain