Anybody find a link to this video? Apparently it was on twitter for a bit

Anybody find a link to this video? Apparently it was on twitter for a bit.

Other urls found in this thread:

everipedia.com/jessica-whitehorse/
ittybittybrittbratt.tumblr.com/post/144758296635/today-on-abc-7-news-jessica-whitehorse-was
webm.land/w/bz1K/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

bumpino

bump

Girl's name is apparently Jessica Whitehorse

Her wiki:

everipedia.com/jessica-whitehorse/

Check out what she said about the incident in the picture of her instagram

ittybittybrittbratt.tumblr.com/post/144758296635/today-on-abc-7-news-jessica-whitehorse-was

Apparently her whole family heritage is based around prostitution

thats great but I thought there was a vid going around?

fucking 00000 at the end. you win

Whoa, quints... Yea Bumpin for video

Yeah, not even trying to find that.

nice quints ma dude

there is no video

There is, but linking to it constitutes dissemination of cp, so someone probably isn't going to link to it. Of course that didn't stop nearly everyone from watching R.Kelly piss on a underage girl, but thats famous.

webm.land/w/bz1K/

There was one on twitter under the tag @lilboosie4 or some shit but it got deleted

Is that all?

nice

Look Guys.

>the family business alive

hoes gon' be hoes

>There is, but linking to it constitutes dissemination of cp, so someone probably isn't going to link to it. Of course that didn't stop nearly everyone from watching R.Kelly piss on a underage girl, but thats famous.
Where is a pic of the girls face only? is she nig? is she dog? is she nig+dog? nobody is saying or showing (she is underage but there must be a normal pic online somewhere)

>webm.land/w/bz1K/
Ah, looks like someone has got balls. That is almost certainly it. Bunch of nig-nogs, not very suprising

lmfao at the music

>everipedia.com/jessica-whitehorse/
That everipedia link has her face. She looks like a mongrel, but isn't ugly

When reading her instagram bio, i'm not sure whether to weep for humanity or die laughing.

Fucking hell, what has happened to women.

but from what I heard, they paid the bitch right?

Her mother whored her out. Thats about it

so they did pay her?

Maybe those boys did, or did not. But the mother accepted money from other people on other occasions to have sex with her daughter.