ITT: mustard gas recipes

ITT: mustard gas recipes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PYuVUQJlXBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

explain this

Newfag here, I did this on my dads computer and it won't work now, how do I fix it?

Some1 should record this, i wanna see for myself but im scared of exploding knifes

take a look at this newfag wtf

Yeah I find it hard to imagine because it seems like the duct tape would stop the spoon doing any damage

The first hand in the picture has already had stitches.
gives it away.

youtube.com/watch?v=PYuVUQJlXBE

he didn't follow de instructions

i feel dizzy

Doesn't this create an airbubble in the blood stream or some shit like that?

he wrapped the tape round the handle it didn't blow up.

Nice b8 queer try a little harder bud

your body is a closed system.
If you don't "poke a hole" on yourself, no air will get inside

Then how do I get oxygen to my lungs faggot.

So no harm will come right?
I did this and now im a paranoid little bitch

Not really, it's not fully wrapped in duct tape and the use of duct tape is what makes things like sparkler bombs dangerous instead of just a bunch of sparklers.

As for the rapid heating and cooling, exploding might be a bit much but there's a reason that you're not supposed to take certain metals from extreme heat to extreme cold.

There should also be a Pic saying how you should replace the coolant in your engine with water for cold weather.

What does this even do

WHAT DOES IT DO THEN

through your nose and mouth, obviously

If I remember right it can cause some damage to the ligaments or something if not done properly.

Through your mouth fuckwit.

I did it and my arm feels a bit swollen or something, fuck me if this is dangerous

When I did it it made my thumb feel a little bit sore and loose for the rest of the day

The results probably vary depending on the metal the spoon is made of.

Both of you niggers need to read an anatomy book.

DONT DO IT IT MAKES MUSLIM GAS

please tell me where do you breath then
Maybe through your asshole?

Sorry that we're not all biology majors but even kids in elementary school know that you get oxygen into your lungs through your mouth and nose.

If you meant from your lungs into your bloodstream then I don't know the specifics of that one but it's tiny tiny amounts that is in a self contained system.

you have taste buds in your anus.

In seven days you'll die !

I did this, but I wanted to be edgy and used a knife instead of my fingers. I'm now in a ambulance, but did I do it right?

In seven days a fedora wearing ginger will look at you

Lime removal + acidic cleaning agent + hot water = death

yep, it makes it weaker and easier to break for a moment but, it's not uncommon to put an extremely hot piece of metal (red hot) into cold water to accelerate the cooling and to be able to work it faster so...

Actually it can work but for hot weather instead, you don't want the water to freeze (and better do it only with old cars)

That's specifically for smithy style purposes and is done by professionals who know the materials they're working with and how they will react in those situations.

Yeah, something cool happened

how will I know if he's a ginger with his fedora ?

so what will happen then?

Wtf happens when you do this?

Not just for smithing (other process have the metal go really hot, like strong and quick deformations) but yeah, better made by professional. anyway, most of the spoons and knife are stainless steel, so unless it's really shitty quality, it wouldn't be a big deal (don't try this with aluminium).
I think the shit comes from the duct tape 'cause heating then cooling stainless steel is not a big deal

More than likely whatever it was will just crack and become useless but the chance of it catastrophically failing is still possible.

Isn't silverware like the hot dogs of metal? What I thought anyway, could be totally wrong.

The duct tape could apply pressure/direct the force of it in a small focused area which is dangerous but I just don't see that happening with one spoon/knife.

are you joshing us? I feel like we're being joshed.

>responding as if he wasn't joking

sometimes I give you guys too much credit... Y'all are some 'tards for sure.