Why are white people so stupid?

Why are white people so stupid?

I mean, they let the Jews/blacks/arabs/insert race here walk all over them, they pay their tabs, rent, food, electricity...

Why do you this, white anons?

Whats even funnier is that the worst of them, the virgins and the basement dwellers, think theyre the master race.

hitler did nothing wrong

Jewish Propaganda

oh you mean why do white people not care about the retarded shit you care about and instead want to invent things that help everybody?

White user here.
Because kikes and niggers never tip.
Goat fuckers blow up where we live.
And everyone else is retarded.

OP here, I agree with you.

Many white people are shocked to find out how popular Hitler is in many parts of the world.

EXACTLY (neccesary caps)

I make tax-free income averaging at 70k/year from home, do extreme couponing, and download all of my media. I'm white.

So you believe the whites' position should be one of servitude, interesting...

>Why do you this, white anons?

because we feel superior and have the opinion that you are unable to support yourselves in the modern world if you tried to.

>inb4 some mublrfag comes along and says reparations and equal rights and foreign aid and gender equality movements are racist and mysogenistic.

you cant understand...thats not our fault thats the ideas of our leaders that are sucking dick of the bankers and bcs europe is basically infestet with that murican ,,culture,, we let all these shitheads and formes slaves into our land just to sink payments and save money... also to destroy our culture ( i speak for europe murica has no culture besides consume and die)

neoliberalism you can call that user

Democrats

because it is lonely at the top

dont be jealus filthy nigger there is a work for you too or do you rly think we let you be on our level ?

You feel superior, so you let people take advantage of you and treat you badly for it?

I am a white man and I am often disgusted with the poor white leaders and spineless leaders of democracy. We need to bring back the strong and economically beneficial leaders of the fascist era. People like Hitler and Mussolini, who aren't afraid to push for what they want to better their country.

Are you sure you're even capable of reading the first post?

Noone Beats Stalin...he was the most OP leader ever existed...made russia the most powerfull country ( dont get butthurt muricans...) noone could fuck with the CCCP till gorbatchev and chrustchev destoyed it...

same reason i pay for my dog. she can't pay for herself, and she looks cute when she begs

OP here, Stalin indeed had his strengths.

I love this quote of his:
"Death is the solution to all problems, if you eliminate the man, you eliminate the problem".

stalin is my hero

Now you sound delusional, you do not benefit in any way from your social position and you know it.

People like to be oppressed.

Even more ironic because in the modern day technically Jewish people are.

fuck that, you jewish swine

He is right though, no one enjoys the fruits of the white peoples' labor like the Jews do.

Because it's "racist" if they don't

Trips of truth

You're not at the top, that is where the Jews are, despicable people that they are.

They also make stupid threads on Sup Forums. Kind of like this one.