1) 27

1) 27
2) I have a brain tumor and I'm under constant sharp pain. The doctors are not giving me more than one year to live.

1) 19
2) Bipolar Affective Disorder...

My bagel bites are done cooking but they're still slightly too hot to eat, so I understand what you're going through OP.

1) 12
2) self diagnosed sociopath

1) 18
2) Kisless virgin 7.5/10

1) 19
2) Mathematics and a little bit of Chemistry

1) 20
2) I have to walk the dogs and train but im tired AF. Still gonna do it though.

>22
>I dont have enough money to afford overwatch

1) 24
2) My tea's gone cold i'm wondering why I
got out of bed at all

1) 22
2) Feel gulty to explain my problems because someone is alway in a worst case than me.

need money for weed and alcohol ;_;

1) Dirty
2) Being God and all that shit, it's fucking exhausting

1) 20
2) Brady being suspended, shit sucks man

1) 22
2) no money, dropped out of college and I have a fatal medical condition.

the morning rain clouds up my window,
and I can't see at all

drinking is the only way i have fun alone and i have no friends anymore, my last one died

>18
>ugly :(

I dont know when my mom comes home, and dont want to start fapping cus im afraid the comes home before i cum :S should I call here where she is before I start fapping?

1) 23
2) Almost got my uni master degree, in philosophy...

more like:
>18
>18

1) 32
2) I make 90k a year, I'm fit, have good credit but I'm socially afraid of women and have no one to call "my love"

>41
>13 inch penis and can't get it up

the morning rain fogs up your windows? bro me too I can't see at all

b&

myself

>19
>ugly af

1) 20
2) In a job I'm not very good at and everyone at work dislikes me. (Being a pathetic beta virgin doesn't help)

nah, age isn't a problem for me, I can drive, smoke, drink, have sex, vote. not really missing out on anything

Rough

#rekt

Is that a meme it's pretty good

1) 32
2) I don't have enough money to buy all the art I want

Have you tried handstands?

1) 37
2) Depression and low self esteem.

What would you do if you got it up anyways? Would you even want to hurt someone with that thing? Do you register it as additional carry on for flights? Anyways you're 41 so you're almost dead, just keep working on draining social security to bankrupt the kids

Alcoholic (4 months clean, finally submitted to my problem and got counseling/therapy)

>24
>6'9" black man, short dick, can't play basketball

>25
>I'm too afraid of failure to get the ball rolling on my life, so I play it safe and work in kitchens and smoke weed to forget that I'm procrastinating on myself.

I can't do this forever.

6th semester college with no exam written

Don't be lung cancer dubs for miracle

> 23
> Your mother's anus is too tight

>34
>broken foot

1) 32
2) I have a orphan disease that fucking why spine cord up so I can barely walk, also no job and no gf

overweight, depressed, un-skilled, un employed alcoholic bastard

lol Sup Forums is full of trash like me haha

also playing agar.io the whole day

a confusing cluster of mental issues, robbing the opportunities out of my life

I'm with you user. When your guilt and shame get to you, just try and think of the good things you've done, for yourself and others. You are not a bad person. Remember that.
Good job taking care of that for yourself, user. Keep up the hard work, proud of you buddy

>23
>addiction is gradually making me objectify people as social assets instead of recognizing their humanity, which was a vague concept I accepted without much thought in the first place.

1) 24
2) I can't think of a way to dispose the dead hooker in my basement and I think I have aids

>Underage
>Banned

when did it began?

>22
>my propensity to always lose focus on something and screw myself over

1) 18
2) I jerk off, smoke, drink, and literally do nothing all day.

My stutter is getting worse

>20
>I'm sober

Been there not a problem tho

Why would you get rid of it?

this one british girl that i want but can't seem to get

as a horny 22 y/o, i dont even think i have the blood or strength in my body to lift a 13 inch dick with a boner. so its not that surprising.

Shweet

feelsbadman

Get well soon, anons foot.

lol

>Good job taking care of that for yourself, user. Keep up the hard work, proud of you buddy
Appreciated. Fast approaching the kinda shape I was in back in college.

Listen, even if you feel like a piece of shit down to your soul, remember that no one is ever purely bad. There's ALWAYS time to turn it all around if you choose. But you have to choose.

1)29
2)I wasn't able to go fuck thai hookers tonight, because I have a cold

14-15, i'd say

I live in Russia.

> 21
> still can't play guitar good enough to get in the academy
It's been tough

1) 19
2) 80 degree scoliosis

1) 59
2) married, kids are grown, but up to my eyeballs in mortgage and debt and no chance of ever retiring.

if in moscow then its ok. else youre fucked

Nick?

1) 18
2) Kissed and cuddled with my best friend even though she has a Boyfriend...

>20
>bipolar disorder

1) 33
2) Have to piss, but I don't want to get up

-no money to pay college and virgin, ouh, and mother and father leave me alone without house when i was 17

1) 19
2) self diagnosed OCD

>implying this is a problem

Have your grown ass children to help you, the least they can do after you raised them, if you did at least.

Tfw

What is terrible about Russia? Asking in curiosity. I just imagine it being either a little too humid in places or a little too cold in others, and that most of your cities look run down and depressing. And also the fact that everyones favorite past time is drinking and driving (after I've seen all the dashcam videos). Anything else? The gubment?

lol i alsi always have to check all doors (fridges and others)

1) 21
2) Virgen

my wife

Ha you loser! I'm only 18!

>22
>self-hating Jew

1)28
2) A Mexican girl broke my heart. I'll never recover or love again.

1) 28
2) i like that girl, but she is married etc, also lame social life, now its mostly just nothing

fucked up culture for 2016

many young people are being hold back by the corrupt system which propagates homophobia and shit

in the us its very different and they also promote diversity

You ok OP? Wanna talk. Weightlifting may increase your life span.

mid twenties
being assaulted by a schizophrenic jeriatric about a few dozen times every waking minute across 4 calander years straight with electromagnetic technology

I am 34

I am filthy rich. Never worked a day in my life.
All my friends beg me for money on a weekly basis.
Being rich sucks

Oh, it's virgin in English. My mistake.

1) 24
2) Trying to join the Navy but the process is taking forever

Boredom

gib money

Moscow isn't that different from the rest of Russia. The thing is that all Eastern Europe is fucked up. The only way is to leave this fucked shithole as fast as possible.

I will probably not be admitted to the master-program of my dreams, also I value myself entirely on the basis of my achievements in life. Subconsciously I think that anyone who doesn't is a fucking looser although I know that it is wrong on an intellectual level. This results in me constantly hating myself. The only cure I have found is either more achievements, alcohol or drugs.

Well, I had sex with my cousin when I was 12, but I don't know if that counts