Eyes on me fellas I'm about to take a free kick

Eyes on me fellas I'm about to take a free kick

Strap yourself in this is going to be the best thing you'll see in Euro 2016.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=smnOWsLmXI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>jazz hands

BUILD WALL

please Austria, blow this semen sluping team out
take my meme magic power

If Ronaldo takes a SINGLE free kick today I'll kill myself

it's fucking outrageous that no coach has called him on it. he literally just toe pokes it and hopes it swerves how he wants. no fucking technique at all, just twat it and hope. possibly the worst top level free kick taker in the modern game desu

This euro is a just one more example of why Bale should be taking free kicks for Real Madrid

and yet he'll never be allowed as long as wallnaldo is playing for them

ronaldo is dogshit at freekicks but bale is hardly much better, both his freekicks were average at best and the keepers should have done better

hart should be ashamed he let that in

>in my mind i am Roberto Carles

he shows solidarity with his hispanic brothers and tries to knock down wall

ok but the point stands
hardly much better is still better

yeah, my point was that surely theres someone better than either of them at real madrid

bale at least has a strategy and a bit of technique. running fast and punting the ball with the tip of your boot like ronaldo does is fucking embarrassing.

>Alaba to score the winner from a free kick

>yeah my point was
>nothing about "my point" in my post
10/10 post m8

The question is whether he's so deluded that he genuinely believes that he's good at them or does he realise that he sucks but takes them anyway to the detriment of his team

in his mind he's the best free kick taker in the world

Bump for proof

pls dont

Benitez did and Ronaldo got him fired

If Ronaldo let Bale take FKs, Real Madrid would win a lot more.

He's no David Beckham that's for sure.

GG man, will miss you.

Top lad

why doesn't he just move the ball the a foot behind the sprayed spot? doubt the ref would care about that

Ayyy

Le hitandhope man does it again

>Ronaldo: no goals from 36 free kicks in major tournaments. Bale: 2 goals from 3 free kicks in major tournaments.

>People will still unironically claim he's anywhere near Messi's level
L M A O
M
A
O

feast your eyes on the best football player in the world

Literally Roberto Carlos 2.0 with freekicks.

Probably one of my favourite webms. It would've been easier to not hit Lahm.

>le miss all the penalties man

Penaldo a shit though.

>36 Tournament free kicks with no goals
>over 17 shots in this tournament with no goals
B-b-but muh GOAT

Does a penalty count as a freekick? Especially if he is in his special stance.

You know what to do

>PENALDO

JUST

>Penaldo a shit though

Indeed, Portugal.

ronaldont

FUCK

>PENALDO

JUST

APOLOGISE

Sheeeeeeiiiit. Which one of you faggots cursed TSUNALDO?

>can't even score a fucking penalty

TSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>Penaldo

Hinteregger did it for the lulz.

>PENALDO

MY

Rrrooooffffl

>The "best" player in the world cant score a penalty

I wad getting ready to laugh at CR7 for missing then they showed his face and all the fans anger and now i just feel bad for him.

He's a cunt but he's probably the most dedicated player around

Beckham is vastly overrated too.

Dined out on the FK against Greece for 10 years.

sorry ronaldo :^)

As usual quads get wasted on an enormous bullshit

>MISSTUGAL

Great long range passer of the ball though. Sweet as fuck. Could whip a mean cross in too.

Was leaving United a mistake? At least there he had Fergie to keep his ego in check.

>Offsidenaldo

>Postugal
>Postumiss
>Penaltugal
>OFFSIDETUGAL

>offside goal

Poor cunt can't catch a break.

This match is going places with Botchnaldo

>the most dedicated
What is with this meme?
Hurr Messi and every other great player are just naturally gifted while penaldo works hard because pundits say so just to make tsu fangirls feel better about him being nowhere near GOAT
Only thing he's dedicated to is flying to Morocco for the pipe

Youre a retard if you don't think CR7 has a crazy strong drive to succeed. That doesn't mean other players don't, its just more clear with him. He takes every missed opportunity or bad call personally

What is bullshit about that? You think he just doesn't give a shit if he wins or loses?

Ronaldo controls the national team. If Fernando Santos wants to keep his job, he has to do what Ronaldo and Mendes want.

You're the imbecile for believing he has anymore drive than any of the greats
>it's just more clear with him
That's called delusion and bias, Chicano

he's probably crying in his bed right now

Whilst ploughing Cris Jnr's rekt anus

>mfw I TRIED SO HARD

Worse, he's probably still in the showers, lying in fetal position, refusing to fix his hair.

>chicano
I am a glorious German ubermensch visiting Los Angeles and San Francisco

I never said once he has more drive than the greats. Just that he's one of the more visibly driven players that are still active now.

>that's called bias
No you denying that the guy gives a shit about the game because you think he's a homo is bias. I'm not even a Ronaldo fan but i give credit where it's due

>let me move the goal posts by claiming I never said he's the most dedicated and instead imply the argument is about him not caring at all
Chicano pls kill yourself

>Ronaldo free kicking
>opponent's goalkeeper leaves one side of the goal completely open because Ronaldo usually shoots into the middle
Every fucking time. It is so damn obvious. Simão Sabrosa was better at free kicks at one point, but no, just Ronaldo(Simão couldn't even play because Nani until Simão said "fuck it, I don't want to be called anymore"). Guerreiro can score free kicks with his left foot? No, just Ronaldo.
That tomaseagle shit worked like when he was at Manchester Utd, that was years ago. He probably thinks he is Juninho Pernambucano or freaking Tsubasa.
Fans get mad because he is missing goals that he shouldn't and because every press conference goes like this "Ronaldo Ronaldo Ronaldo Ronaldo", answer from coach or his teammates"BEST PRAYER IN THE WORLD GUYS". It's like Ronaldo is a baby and needs to be loved or he will get sad and cry in the corner for hours
Portuguese NT is just Ronaldo, they created a monster, Ronaldo likes it, so when he fails people will get mad and he deserves it.
On the time of Figo's national team there wasn't any of this bullshit. This is just cancer and it began when Ronaldo was the captain around 2007/08 for no reason.

Friendly reminder that he scored, what is in my opinion, the greatest freekick of all time.

No player has ever hit a freekick like this before or since. It is unique in its perfection.

youtube.com/watch?v=smnOWsLmXI8

James is decent.

Don't do it Tuga.

STOP LAFFIN

Bring back the days of Figo for Portugal, and Ronaldo for Brazil. Both teams were less annoying and fun to watch.

I've already mentioned that I'm not chicano. Neither me nor anyone in my family has ever been to mexico.

All i said initially and now is that he's one of the most visibly dedicated players. Just because you hate him doesn't change that

Is this the skin pigment of a chicano?

>Portugal is one person
>Brazil is so corrupted that players are called because agents
>France is full of niggers
>England is even a bigger joke with over hyped players
>Spain is getting weaker and the pika pika tactic won't last forever
>Holland is hit or miss, with some great players but no team
Just Italy is the same sly bastard and Germany is the one with tremendous players.
Brazil is just sad. I was used to watch great players in every position but now... just sad. Football needs to go back to the streets, specially Brazil. I miss the days of a thin Ronaldo(hell, even fat Ronaldo was good despite all the injuries), Romario, Rivaldo, Cafu, Taffarael, etc

>worked with a guy who used to lick ronaldos arse
>told him his FK conversion is shit
>didn't believe me
>showed him the picture attached

get fucked m8 haha

calhanoglu is a fraud too desu

>Statistics from Opta reveal that Ronaldo has taken 34 free-kicks (18 at the World Cup and 16 at the European Championship) and failed to convert any of them in 28 major tournament games.
>only eight have even hit the target.

He is tries emulate Juninho's knuckleball technique but he sucks at it

delete this

also does that image only count freekicks actually intended to be direct goals?

who is ronny?

never mind, googled it. thought it was short for ronaldo but it's that brazil lad. penaldo a shit

>Makes sure cameras are all focused by wasting time for up to 2 minutes standing there
>Smashes free kick into wall/orbit
>Hands on hips look down at turf or find someone else to blame
>Shake head

>blame the ref, the jews and Nani
>look at the sky and blame God
>look down and pull your shorts up
>look at the stadium and see your kid
>look closely and see your moroccan friend
>get an erection