ITT Characters that made a show/movie unwatchable

>ITT Characters that made a show/movie unwatchable

Seriously fuck this bitch, I pretty much just skipped the last two seasons and watched the finale

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qV9A9ZQXfio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's the stupidest tablet I've ever seen.

ok, im gonna be that person who asks. What is she from? And why is the show unwatchable with her?

I thought she was intended to be irritating?

What did she ruin?

She is on the last few seasons of The Office, some random British bitch that cant shut up

Yes I agree but I think it would be nice if she was annoying for the other characters, not for the viewers

Everything she's ever been in.

this

If only she was hot people would be able to bear with her bs

Why couldn't S2 just be Punisher and DD?

gawd i forgot about this cunt

That's the joke

He was the real cancer

I still liked S2, but this ugly bitch was a pretty awful Elektra.

Shes was pretty bad in Office, but great in Doctor Who.

Faggot nigger Chris Tucker screaming in the background of the 5th Element pretty much makes it unwatchable

Whats up with her? I haven't started season 2 yet

Agreed, throwing ole horse face in did nothing but make Matt unlikable and abandon everything he's worked for so far. All for some 7/10 mannish Mediterranean puss.

Fuck this guy he sucked but at least he was only there for like three episodes

Irrational and irritating

Still watched the show nonetheless.

Man how I hated this bitch

Hottest on the show before all her plastic surgeries tho

Wut.

agree, they should have ended a few years prior
I enjoyed Spader in his role though.
A caricature of himself

you're wrong and we're all laughing at you

obvious

Your right its semi-watchable if you filter out a chimp in the background screeching because the studio demanded a black character at the last minute and they drew up something that affected the story less than a pottted plant

Yeah he did a pretty good job but I always felt exhausted with all of his dialogue, it was like the opposite of Micheal saying "Thats what she said" all the time

this user understands, what a fucking cunt this nigger is

k m8

I can answer in memes too!

leave donna alone

No lol.

Didnt make the show unwatchable but I still hated her so much, felt like the whole season was a huge filler

she's hot even to this day , says a thing or two about whos superior

lol no

agreed, every scene with her was awful. At least punpun is getting his own show.

Josh Meyers from the last season of That '70s Show

Fucking worst addition to a cast ever, made Season 8 unbearable even by sitcom standards

This cheeky cunt in anything he's in.

Fucking hate this "comedian"

remember seeing this dude on phuckin passion cove

He was okay in v for Vendetta

I thought this was a cool movie

The office was a masterpiece until Michael scot (the great Steve Carell ) left and the horse faced british bitch joined the show. also, that big nigger wasn't very useful in any way.

And yea I also agree that "Elektra" from s2 daredevil sucked so bad she almost made me stop watching the show.

When she accidentally soaked her shirt in breastmilk that one episode, I aquired both a fetish for breastmilk and latinas.

You're right; why can't he live up to the likes of Dane Cook and Jeff Dunham, the greatest comedians of our time

Fuck you, that was a great arc.

So fucking this.

I would have preferred just the rest of the gutted cast to his addition

No she sucked in doctor who as well, screaming and being a bitch doesnt equal a range of emotions

You sir, amazing.

It's a toss up between her and the guy with the moustache that can't act.

Then pretty much all the characters as the show progressed.

It should've ended when he left

He had barely any lines in the finale too, so that was pretty gay

Dude JD is the real annoying one.
>I Love Elliot
>Now I do
>Now I don't

Worse than Ted Mosby

This is why I haven't left yet

Why didn't Walt kill this bitch when he had the chance

I think shes hot but they should have left her out

she was my favorite on the show than as she lost more and more weight they felt like making her sassy....and i dont know why kind of ruined her

>bitch
99% sure that's a dude

She is so fucking annoying. She really does ruin it.

Still, too watchable.

>caring about the relationships
>not only watching for the retarded jokes
I'd never bake a cake for you, faggot.

I like Catherine Tate. Looks like she's lost weight, too; but I prefer her chunky.

>implying everyone else isn't equally retarded in that show

>Irrational and irritating
You might be confusing the actress with the character she portrays.

Yes

Fuck, I couldn't agree more, what the hell were they thinking? Stopped watching it because of him.

Silly user, dont you know that actors and their characters are basically the same person

This bitch ruined season 6

the character shes trying to portray is strong minded and dominating which is ironic cause of her stature. she just pissed me off so much during the show

>Characters that made a show/movie unwatchable

You're fucking unwatchable.
Catherine Tate has more talent than all of Sup Forums combined.

i get it, she was the anti-house but fuck me if the whole "this patient is the highest priority" didnt covince her at all.

She ruined Prison Break for me as well. I fucking hated her towards the end of season 1 and I completely stopped watching season 2 after like 4 episodes because she was so grating.

she's like the discount pauley perrette

Absolutely unbearable, yes, but honestly, the philippino (?) chick was even worse. There's some pretty weak episodes in that show anyways, but season 1-4 are great and the finale is absolutely perfect.

Wow, I gave up long before this season.

This guy is so fucking full of himself... can't stand him.

I never get why people liked Michael so much.
That's probably because I've worked with inept shit bosses like him, though. I can't stand the fucking type.

Carrell is a brilliant and funny actor though, but I just fucking hate the character.

i work with a tiny latina (4'5" i kid you not) and she's the bossiest person. it's a good thing she's not in charge because i always ignore her.

I think it has more to do with how she's in the FBI, but needs constant reassurance of every aspect of her person in order to function and not have a breakdown at the drop of a hat.

In one episode the black guy didn't want to tell her something about his own private life, and she spent the full 45 minutes barely doing work and pestering him about it while he was trying to catch a fucking serial killer.

Why the writers thought this was a good idea is beyond me. Hoch got stabbed by a serial killer and held it together. But if the black guy doesn't answer the phone "hey hot tits" then she PMSes for the rest of the episode.

The first season was awesome though.

Agreed, just shut the fuck up already Chris Tucker.

I love Paget Brewster! She's fucking great as Sadie Doyle on Beyond Belief (Thrilling Adventure Hour podcast).

I don't really care, I mainly just watched The Office because of Jim's shenanigans and Dwight

>I mainly just watched The Office because of Jim's shenanigans and Dwight
This. Everything else was mediocre at best.

What happened to The Farm
how in the hell did that fall through

i'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the first season was good. maybe even the second.

before it was exclusively about relationships and whining, it actually had decent science/nerd humor.

it quickly became unwatchable once these three became actual characters, but if it were still about 4 nerds trying to get laid and solving equations, i'd still torrent it.

Fucking this 100%

Agreed. Her cunty face and vague personality are a huge irritant.

As much as love his geek cult personality now I hated him back then and the show was much better with him in college I mean star fleet academy.

No faggot he was good. It was good because he fucked up the characters, especially Jim

god i hated this bitch.

although she was the strongest being in the 4400 she was such a stupid cunt

>before it was exclusively about relationships and whining
This. You've got to life with the fact that as soon as something becomes popular the marketing and writing focuses on women, because they spend the most and are easier to please. That's why we can't have nice things.

Her and phoebe. Why couldn't the show just be Ross, Rachel, chandler and Joey?(j-man and Channy being the best)

youtube.com/watch?v=qV9A9ZQXfio

I wanted to like the show. Everyone told me how great it was, and eventually I sat down to marathon a torrent of season 1.

But I can't stand cunty women who are cunty for no reason other than that the writer of the show once got divorced.

They once made a show called Desperate Housewives, where this was the entire cast.

So I've never watched past something like episode 4 of Breaking Bad.

I had a similar problem with Dexter, and excessive family drama on that show in general. Plus I could never decide if Deb was hot.

Then she dies at the end, in case you haven't seen it. Fuck you.

>Janitor pic unrelated

*cough cough cough*

I feel you user

But pull thru shits funny

>Plus I could never decide if Deb was hot
This. I mean, also everything else, but all of my this to that one.

wrong buddy, shits funny