Bad neighbors thread. I've got one who burns trash all day...

Bad neighbors thread. I've got one who burns trash all day. If it was just once in a while I would be ok but it makes the whole neighborhood smell like shit any suggestions

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10128089
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

give us more details

>Burn his house down
>Blame the trash
>??????
>Profit

I don't know his job but he somehow comes home with a ton of trash every day and then he burns it at night or in the evenings. If you know the smell of burning trash you know my problem

Thought about it honestly.

What 3rd world shithole you live eh?

My neighbor smokes weed on his front porch quite often. I don't give 2 shits what you do inside your house and I'm not gonna call the cops, but fuck me that smell gets everywhere. Wait till late at night when people are sleeping if you wanna do it outside.

In middle America not a small town either it's in the city

India

>Wait till neighbor lights fire
>Pushes neighbor into fire
>Watches him scream in agony
>Goes home satisfied

Why the fuck you lion

Where I live you have to get a burn permit. Call the city codes office.

Right I know I could call the city to report him but I feel like I'm wasting my time. Because I know they won't do anything

>Go to designated shitting streets
>Collect human feces
>Throw feces at his house
>??????
>Profit!

JESUS CHRIST, GET IN THE CAR!

>go outside
>wave left hand at neighbor
>?????
>profit

I think the advice gave may be a good idea, because they will have the motivation of taking his money (for a burn permit), whereas the police may not want to bother with it as they don't have that same motivation.

My shit neighbor doesn't use trash bags and just throws all his paper and other waste into a trash bin outside. Maybe he's against plastic but all his trash ends up blowing into my yard being downwind from this faggot. He's going away for the holiday so I think I'm going to pour gasoline all over his pristine lawn.

>Because I know they won't do anything
Wrong, it's their job.
When you call them say you are recording this conversation and if they don't show up you will sue them.

Second, if you have the law on your side you can make you stupid neighbor stop. I guarantee that.

My neighbors are lousy spics and stereotypical Italians.

Wow, that made me feel old...

White trash across the street. No one works and they all collect disability, unemployment, social security, and or other things. Fuckers do nothing all day. House looks like shit. They look like shit. Respectable Mexicans and gay Asian couple completely the cul-de-sac though.

The only neighbors that he's friends with are the wiggers down the road. Everyone else agrees with me.

Put ziplock bags of gasoline in his burn barrel. Watch hilarity ensue.

>When you call them say you are recording this conversation
Maybe you should spend sometime reading about wiretap laws this summer and
> if they don't show up you will sue them
stop watching Perry Mason.

I have a neighbor that is a loony conspiracy theorist. He thinks the government is out to get us all with chemtrails, and that they broke into his house just to stack his shoes in a pile to "make him shut up" on his stupid conspiracy radio talk show thing...

Nice trips m8

Don't know what your talking about if you call the city there more than likely recording the conversation too

That's not that bad. Until he finally snaps and kills his family or something

Under rated post

Burning trash should be illegal. And probly have ordinances saying can only burn in morning. Even my shit town does cause I almost got a ticket for drinking beer and lighting a couch on fire my friends were sitting on. Google pic related

I don't think he has any family left, and one of my other neighbors told me that he's been kicked out of Switzerland or some shit...
Like the entire country won't allow him back.
I don't know the validity of this, it's just what I've heard.

YOU don't know what YOU'RE talking about.

Google wiretap laws m8.

911 is the only part of City Government that records you.
Unless they fuck up...
KEK

maybe he is a garbage man.......maybe u live in india next to a garbage heap, maybe you should mind your own damn business before I come over there and kick your ass, come say it to my face dennis u fuckin homo

Stupid post. Gasoline will last all of 2 minutes before it makes thru the bag on its own.

Now, some mortars would be better, if you can buy them in your state.

I fuckin keked

DO IT! MAKE TIMESTAMP AND DRAW A DICK WITH THE POWER OF FLAME AND POST HERE.

*Melts

Burning trash is illegal everywhere that matters.

Burning wood/leaves is usually ok.

Yaaaas. But pop bottles. Cause u can toss them. Or any and all aerosol cans. When he lights fire call the cops aND report gunfire. Then 809 cans blow up. Hell even old soup cans explode.

Yeah it is here I figure I'll call the city next time and complain

Tell the cops you see him trafficking that weight yo.

I live in an apartment. Have a neighbor who sells Roxie's. His clientele are dick ass young fagots. Other neighbor gets her apartment for free because she is in a battered and abused woman program. She recently relapsed and started doing crack and heavily drinking. Roxie dealer goes and gets his dick sucked by her all the time. But I pay cheap rent and I'm on a busy industrial part of town not far from work. So I'm sticking it out

No fagot that's snitching. Don't be such a cuck and go talk to him yourself.

Fuck you Chad I have glacoma and I am recommended by a doctor fuck off

Burn bigger pile of garbage in your yard all day, then mock him for having a smaller pile

Nah, not gasoline. Get an all-vegetation killer product from your local hardware store. The kind that is made of granules, and kills grass and everything. Draw a big penis and balls in his yard with it. Make sure to have the lines far enough away from each other, because usually that stuff is water-activated, and it spreads a little bit.

There is not such thing as snitching. It is a citizen's duty to report law-breakers. We need to make America great again.

Why do you have 2 other pictures named 'th'?

I'm going to assume you have a girlfriend and she fucks everyone but you

How about you mind your own damn business that's why

strawpoll.me/10128089

Call the fire department anonymously every time he burns.
It's illegal, so they'll come hose it down and he'll have to pay for it.

Call the cops. Not sure that's legal. The police Will probably give a shit if you contact non-emergency dispatch and say : my neighbor has been burning trash for several days and it smells terrible. Could you send an officer to check this out?

>I'm such an oldfag guys look at me

I don't think I even knew about Sup Forums back then.

I fucking hate living in an appartment complex, basically I have wall to wall, ceiling to floor assholes that I do not want to deal with.

I am very sound sensitive so the slightest mumbling I hear from my neighbors renders it impossible for me to sleep.