Does this image annoy you?

Does this image annoy you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p5LRdW8xw70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because it says "IMPORTANIT" for some reason

It doesn't annoy me. It angers me.

No one cares.

the content, no. The shitty tumblr comic, yes.

I'm mostly confused, really

>the media
Only thing that gets me. I'm okay with the retarded Tumblr bullshit because that's to be expected. But what the fuck is "the media"? It's like some kind of general word for some kind of spooky entity that hates you. Is it supposed to be that same media that gives a male Olympic gold medalist some kind of award for turning to a woman?

>women should look like

penor when born = boi
vagoo when born = grill
Neither or both when born = Chromosome check then decide.

It makes me sad.
People with gender identity issues are either emotionally scarred or chemically imbalanced.
Instead of receiving pyscological help or medical treatment to balance their hormones to its correct state they push their body's chemistry into the wrong direction because libtards say its OK.
If age of co sent laws are there to protect youths because they're not mature enough to understand the full consequences of sex, then how is it acceptable to get rid of their penis before they even know what their penis dos!?
May be the little boy wants tits because, shocker, guys really like tits!!
May be the boy that plays with dolls isn't gay, maybe he's just destined to be a designer and dolls are just what he has readily available that has an assortment of colors and textures- maybe he just wants to design car interiors and doesn't realize it yet because he's only 10...

What the fuck is this furfag shit. I have no such thing saved on my phone.

Only backwards conservatards who are insecure about the validity of their own gender identification scheme actually give any semblance of shit.
Alpha out.

im not disagreeing with you man, but referring to yourself as "Alpha"? Christ.

Killer trips, and yes that's what alpha's do, constantly remind themselves and everyone around them that they're alpha because they can't stand the thought of anyone thinking otherwise.

slightly

You're not even beta, you're gamma.
Alpha make changes.
Gamma are content with the world around them.
You're too busy scoring a bag of dope to look at the world around you. Full on definition of peon.

>>constantly remind themselves and everyone around them that they're alpha

As a straight dude I literally do not care about the issue of LGBT rights at all, but as a med student I'm triggered by some of the posts ITT.
>chromosome check
Nigga you don't even know what the fuck chromosomes do, get outta here with that shit. I bet you didn't know that boys - with penises - can be born with XX chromosomes? And girls - with vaginas - can be born with XY? Human biology is nowhere near as simple as you make out.
>chemically imbalanced.
Fucking idiot. You think giving testosterone to someone with gender dysphoria is going to make them stop wanting to be female? You're retarded.
>how is it acceptable to get rid of their penis before they even know what their penis dos!?
It fucking ISN'T, sex reassignment surgery isn't available until you're 18
>May be the little boy wants tits because, shocker, guys really like tits!!
What the fuck are you even trying to say? Liking tits has nothing to do with GID.
>May be the boy that plays with dolls isn't gay
Gender identity disorder has abso-fucking-loutely nothing to do with playing with dolls. It also has nothing to do with being gay. The fuck.

>Alpha's make changes
So judging by the effectiveness of feminism nowadays and the fact a growing number of people agree with the content of this comic, they're alpha?
Also, I just attempted to incite change by offering an opinion contrary to the status quo of Sup Forums, which would make me a revolutionary alpha instead of beta conservative who are desperate to preserve things the way they are.

>I bet you didn't know that boys - with penises - can be born with XX chromosomes? And girls - with vaginas - can be born with XY?
Forgot to mention - that's not even touching all the other combinations - XXY, XYY, XXX, etc - that can produce a viable fetus. Anyone who thinks a "chromosome check" can 100% reliably determine sex is a fucking dolt.

Potatoes are not people, user!

>2016
>vagina privilege
>only women with penises are oppressed
now that's patriarchy

It annoys me for one reason and one reason only.

I'M FUCKING TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT YOUR GODDAMN DICK.

99% of people are xy or xx right?
Evidentially making them male or female.
Just to be practical :^)

Literally none of these cause down syndrome.

Chemical gender reassignment has been given to children as young as 12 in the u.s

Your complacency and need to attack another subset makes you gamma.

That's why these are called chromosome anomalies. They are NOT NORMAL!

SHUT UP ABOUT YOUR DICK
DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK

It's not the media it's nature telling you that.

I'm triggered by the fact that trans people say that cis people who aren't attracted to them are bigots.

Sorry if I like my women able to reproduce.

Yes it makes me very angry,so much that I am going to post about it. He is a man, but he wants to be a woman. He want ME! to refer to him as something else than what we (the society) have designed for the good of all of us.
YOU are not a woman, you may be GAY, you may be asexual, you may even be a man with tits and nice hair. BUT YOU ARE NOT A WOMSN!!

Ah genetic abnormalities. I wonder why they are not accepted as what they are. Genetic mistakes.

I had some image of desu appear in my post last week. The file I uploaded was in fact a Bert Erie reaction gif.

In my opinion, trans people fall under the 1% whose chromosomes don't match up with their sex. You can't use something that applies to 99% of the population to make a rule for 100% of the population, that's 70,000,000 people being fucked over.
HRT is not the same as "getting rid of your penis", though. And children as young as 12 are NOT even fucking given HRT. They're given HORMONE BLOCKERS, which pause puberty until they're old enough to make an informed decision. And it's a good thing that 12 year olds get given that, because puberty exacerbates gender dysphoria immensely, and leads to countless suicides.
They're genetic mistakes, but that doesn't mean people affected with those conditions aren't valid human beings. I mean holy shit, how can you accept stuff like androgen insensitivity as "chromosome anomalies" but think that transgenderism is a "mental illness"? They're the same fucking thing IMO.

> 2016
> The media
If some one cares about that today must be retard

I'll humor you instead of dismissing you as a troll who stopped making sense because he's been intellectually bested with ease.
>complacent
Obviously I'm not complacent due to the fact transgender folk are rigorously attacked by those who are equally so, which would render both sides gamma, and the only means of attaining alphahood is to be complacent with the status quo and incite no change because they are secure with it.
Now go smoke more weed and pretend you understand anything, faggot.

>It fucking ISN'T, sex reassignment surgery isn't available until you're 18
well that's just wrong, intersex people get their genitals chopped accordingly when they're born to ensure that they don't grow up as freaks.

sjw thread here in Sup Forums?
fucking shit

>I'm an extremely tiny minority that differs from the norm in a nearly opposite way. Why oh WHY doesn't everyone immediately understand this!

>If only everyone changed the behavior that works for 99% of the time just so I don't have to deal with hardship. Change for me everyone, change!

Jesus fucking christ I mean it's not like there's anything inherently wrong with it just shut the fuck up about it and deal with your life.

>well that's just wrong, intersex people get their genitals chopped accordingly when they're born to ensure that they don't grow up as freaks.
That's not the same as SRS for trans people and fine you fucking know it.

>Nigga you don't even know what the fuck chromosomes do, get outta here with that shit. I bet you didn't know that boys - with penises - can be born with XX chromosomes? And girls - with vaginas - can be born with XY? Human biology is nowhere near as simple as you make out.

Got any examples?

>Does this image annoy you?
Yes, I can't fap to either

Its kinda annoying to complain about things in a general sense like 'the media" instead of targeting a specific example. And the art is dogshit typical tumblr tier. But I have nothing against the message.

>I am a straight white male so have never had to adapt to social norms imposed on them by a ruling majority since my identity has always been default.
Cry more, cissy.

>Seriously expecting entire cultures and societies to bend to your will just because you asked.

Great idea. I mean it won't work and everyone will just ignore you, but great idea.

There are more social norms then being straight and white you idiot.

Shhhh you're damaging their ideological platform of being racist bigots towards the majority.

>with that mentality we would still be living in serfdom, all be Christians, and black people would still be not allowed to vote.
H'okay.

does he think he is a woman ? even though he has a penis??

is it meant to annoy us because this guy dosen't know he's male or is he trolling or something ?

sjw here no....

no. the left one is a man the right one is a woman. It would annoy me if it was spammed, but since it is not, why bother?

No shit, idiot, but historically if you weren't straight, white, or male, you were degraded and discriminated against, faggot nigger bitch.

>XX Male Syndrome
The X chromosome somehow ends up containing the SRY gene. The outcome is a male with a "female" chromosomal configuration.
>Complete Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome
The chromosomes are entirely male (XY), testes develop and produce testosterone, but there's some kind of fuckup with the cells where they don't respond to male hormones. In the absence of testosterone, female external features develop leading to a female with testes in the place of ovaries, but a vagina and all the secondary sex characteristics associated with females.
Both conditions cause infertility and slight masculine/feminine traits, but otherwise the person can be perfectly healthy.
You've seriously never heard of a transgender person before?

>Not realizing that the minority in question is less than 1%.

Ok chuckles, but in every situation you mentioned there was a significant minority present instead of a tiny, tiny minority. It's not a bad false equivalence but it still is one.

It erects me

if it annoys or angers you, you're a little bitch, mufuckers whine constantly about people being "offended" about everything, but a dude wants to look like a girl and you all get butthurt, pathetic yall, pathetic

Your original post is the definition of straw man.
Avoiding the original question by diversion.
The fact that you're content with either option proves you lack initiative.
You're nothing but gamma, content with the world you're anded- only crawling out of your hole long enough to make a snide remark about the opposition (which was not even a part of the original topic to begin with).

me too, also nice dubs

>a dude wants to look like a girl
That's not what it is at all, but at least you're a step in the right direction.

What about the straight white slavic folk that were a slave race? You know, the origin of the word slave and all.

How about when kings and queens ruled over europe and the straight white peasant class were treated like shit?

Doesn't fit your ideologocal viewpoint? Let's just focus on the short period of time where a small group of white men owned black slaves, later to be one of the first groups of people to free slaves within a short period of time.

Let's focus on that.

10/10, would let this dude fuck me and finish in my butt

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT

what is it then yo?

If i want to use baby skins as clothing or talk to people by licking them I would also be degraded and discriminated against, why should trans people not have to adjust and adapt like the rest of us?

Historically if you weren't a large meat eating lizard you were degraded and discriminated against.

What matters is now, fucktard.

Are we just speaking of transgender or are we lumping in black people and women into these categories as well. Either way transgenderism is becoming more prevalent and the fact we still see it as a disease is atrocious.

check'd

THIS GUY GETS IT,

also

checked

youtube.com/watch?v=p5LRdW8xw70
/thread

The trips have spoken

Nigger, historically if you aren't the majority, you're fucked. That doesn't matter what race you were; if you're in the minority, you don't have power. It's only recently that there have been strides to give everyone equal opportunity.

It's a person whose brain and body developed differently, leading to a mismatch between brain sex and body sex. I don't understand why people look at it as a mental illness instead of a physical condition; isn't the brain "you" and the body just a shell to carry you around?

>what the media says women should look like
this faggot serious?

I am white, I want to be black today.

Isn't this the same thing?

If you feel black on the inside that may be your boyfriend.

Can I be black as well? Then we get to have people pander to us.

Because both of those infringe on another human's rights, like murder or unwanted sexual contact.
If we're going to reduce our arguments down to the absurd, where the fuck do women get off wanting to be topless?
Or is that okay simply because you want to see that?
Narrow-minded faggot.
What the fuck are you even trying to say, that gay people shouldn't be allowed to marry because Christianity is the most powerful religion in the West?
Fuck the evolutionary premise you shoddily attempted to base your entire conclusion on.

Trips of truth. Although
>transgenderism is becoming more prevalent
IMO it's just becoming less taboo; I'm willing to bet a similar proportion of people have been transgender for all of human history but they've been too afraid to admit it because there was no treatment available nor would they receive support.

good point, i like you guy/girl, whatever you identify as

Yeah, women have a different hip/shoulder ratio.

Talk about a false equivalence, holy shit

Jesus fucking what is this tumbler

Transgender.

I'm saying that by not bucking up and realizing that you (the transgender individual) is the one that needs to have the hard time because you are so different from the norm, by acting that there is something WRONG with society/culture/media for being normal, that is a problem.

One issue is that transgender people are wrapped up in social justice, who just want to use them to push an ideological standpoint of hating men and whites. In this way the transgender person is an invaluable asset, the social justice person takes them in and makes them feel good, then turns around and uses their existence as a weapon, calling everyone transphobes.

Oh yeah everyone is AFRAID of transgender. The reality is no one gives a shit it's being forced on us and now we have to pretend like a .1% of the population is a very very serious issue that the entire country needs to deal with.

Fuck me.

Maybe you are black but you feel being white today... There is Genderfluid, why not Racefluid?

>basically cripples shouldn't be cateredti with ease of access parking because the majority are not crippled therefore those who are have no say or power.
Please crawl back to the Stone Age and relearn how to make fire.

Not really, they all show symptoms of severe mental illness.

I kekked so hard at the picture

only if you are retarded.

>This thread

Everything I've said is solid medical science. I'm not an SJW nor do have I even used tumblr in my life. Go read a fucking textbook for Christ sake.

is that a young Jon Oliver?

What the media tells me women should look like

nor have I even used tumblr in my life* sorry, typo

Hay I didn't kill those baby's i found them and I always ask for consent.

>In my opinion, trans people fall under the 1% whose chromosomes don't match up with their sex

>Tries to be tumblr
>Gets gender and sex mixed up
wew

>My eyes

I have a trans friend. And after two years you know what?
Fuck those mental limpdicks with no common sense. Seriously.

>importanit

You're against transgenderis, thereby taking a side. The third option is apathy towards the subject. You're contradicting yourself. Shut the fuck up.