Pic related

Pic related

Wassap Sup Forums

Recently my gf and I get very confident with our fetishes and we both share one. We both fantasy with the idea of fuck each other being under age (11-15).

To make an idea I like loli and she like shota. So I'd been weeks thinking in something. When i was in that age i was like crazy looking for pussy, if some teen want to fuck good looking girl, everybody wins.

Could I find a nice teen to fuck my gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/88/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/88/

>pomfpomf.moe/doujins/88/
hey nice doujin budy

To what end? are you hoping she will find you some 13 year old girl to fuck in return or something?

no.

First of all, I don't like the idea.
Second, it's virtually imposible to find a underage girl that would be enought mature mentally to be prepare for sex.

I think is just hot, I don't se that boy like a competitor or something.

maybe you can find some by actually posting a pic of her

I can't do that, but I can post a girl that is 90% like her.

If she's hot then probably. I mean I think we all know when we were 13 we wanted to fuck practically everything that moves.

The risks I see are the parents becoming involved, which is bound to happen because teen boys love to brag about shit.

Also be ready for a really annoying young kid that doesn't know what he's doing. If you have any younger siblings it's probably not gonna be too far off from that.

yeah ok true, is the pic the really similair girl?

THAT. that's why I don't do it.

Also I don't know if my gf would like to. She finds hot the idea, but she says in real it maybe turns creepy as fuck.

Also I have a little fear to awakkening a slumbering sex beast.

yeah

shes pretty cute i guess, good luck with finding someone

thanks dude, we're young btw, everybody when imaginate a pedo think in some weird guy in and basement or in rape or some shit.

how old are you, if i may ask

I'm 24 and she is 22

yeah that is pretty young, im sure youll find someone of the age youd like, because yeah we all were very horny when we were 12-17

I almost made this a reality
My gf backed out at the last minute.

Yeah?
Could you explain in detail please?

I fear the same.

Theres not much detail.
It didn't happen

what age are you looking for actually?

enough to be inexperienced in sex and shy and shit. Also no to manly so can change in person . Maybe 12-16

what country you in?

Spain.

what is the age of consent there

oh ok, idk how the people there are with sort of underage sex, here in holland its pretty normal

13 years old, but If the parents know about it, we're dead so i think this is that type of thing you have in your mind but you never do.

In spain the people is pretty much stupid with this. You instaly are hitler if you tell somebody that a girl under 18 is hot.

so....

ah thats fcked up. good luck with finding someone then.

En espania todos son unos cabeza hueca cornudos

post more shota

socity is so fucked up.. thanks to the church we have to deal with this shit. imagine what live would look like without any kind of church

haha muy gracioso.

Yeah, I feel like I can't speak over this with nobody except my gf.
Everybody start with:
-You are mentally diseased or sick.
-You are going to rape some childs.
-"would you leave your sons with people like that?"

and more and more shit.

I freaking love kids, and play with them inocently,

sauce?

yeah, exactly.

do RIS to find sauce. i have it from here

>if some teen want to fuck good looking girl, everybody wins.
so you're a cuck?

Chris Hansen

hey op, how did you start the conversation and ger that open.
me and my girlfriend are getting very close and serious and I want to find a way to bring this up without majorly upsetting her any ideas?

more like this? or from this set?

Like ye olde rome

superb

Is some serious busyness. I f you do misstep you're fucked. All I can say is not say something like "I like young girls. you like young boys too?"
No, if she is like all the people, your relationship is doomed.

Is something that takes time and You must leave her deduce things, not tell directly.

Do you really wanna get cucked by an underage kid that bad user?

Atleast fuck him in the ass to keep him in line

yeah, rome had no kind of church and pseudo moral.. the only ones i know that had a kind of religion and were no fags: the old greeks

You'd still have had fascism though...

Estoy en Alemania, Berlin.
El siguiente verano estaré en Barcelona.
Si hasta entonces no habeis hecho nada con un menor yo puedo ser un quinceañero voluntario...