yelp.com/biz/miltonian-pizzeria-and-wing-house-milton
yelp.com/not_recommended_reviews/miltonian-pizzeria-and-wing-house-milton
twitter.com/AnonBabble

explain

we should call the place and make up stories about Rhonda

>waitress feels creeped out by comment on receipt
>she posts receipt on facebook (or something) that the guy was a creep
>people contact restaurant and expose her

any screenshots or proof of said ruined life?

50 dollars? What an ungrateful cunt

There was another thread like 15 minutes ago right? I tried looking her twitter up, but I guess that was why I couldn't find it, she deleted it. Even then, she should't say stuff like "weirdos." Came to bite her by the ass. I wonder if the other OP is actually happy.

thank for the explanation bro

at least he used the right "you're". decent guy imo.

Ofcours I am happy.

anyone caught doing that reddit meme where you try and shame your customers is instantly terminated

can someone post screencaps of prior? i just got here and would love to help ruin a bitches day.

In all honesty, waiters and waitress should already have in mind that stuff like this will happen, the compliment part. What she did was her fucking up. Besides, that's rude and ungrateful for a $50 gratitude... That should be a quote.

Teaches her right for showing off. Whether she likes it or not she's still portraying the business in and outside of work. Especially when all her work details are in the pic. Fucking pleb.

yep, shes a cunt plain and simple. whether or not the guy was wierd, is not important. snobby bitch deserves everything she gets.

She got $50

She should be happy. Typically the girl down the street has to give a blowjob to get that.

yelp.com/biz/miltonian-pizzeria-and-wing-house-milton

That's half a day's work right there. (For some people) Just goes to show how society is nowadays.

Even then dude, even IF OP didn't make the thread, she posted this on twitter. Shit would've either way gotten out.

Whos down to call and say Rhonda died and will no linger be working ?

Looks like rape on a receipt to me.

Look at this.

yelp.com/not_recommended_reviews/miltonian-pizzeria-and-wing-house-milton

Maybe it's a troll account, it seems too obvious.

Kek

Wow she's the new queen. All hail.

disregard that, the dates are pretty far apart

Bazango.jpg

she's one of you fucktards.

Pics of her?

Topkek, well now i like her. Op was probly a nigger that tipped her

Good bitch