Idk why im asking Sup Forums for advice but clinically depressed bro here and i got really fucking high the other night...

idk why im asking Sup Forums for advice but clinically depressed bro here and i got really fucking high the other night and started sexting girls on some app the only problem is im in love with my gf and the guilt is destroying me inside and i dont wanna tell her because it will ruin our relationship. do i forget it and move on because nothing matters and were all going to die anyway or what do someone pls fuckin help me the anxiety is un fucking bareable

bsicly cheating on someone has two levels/
First lvl if you think of cheating (under any circumstances) (high counts) (its a shortcut)
Second lvl actualy doing it

so my thesis is that you my dear user, have cheated.... it is just who you are ///

Yea you cheated on your girl. But it's not like you fucked anyone.

Just quit being a pussy and live with the guilt. If you tell her its just going to cause a lot of problems and trust issues.

Just don't do it again.

I did shit that's borderline cheating all the time when I was married. Just don't tell her. You didn't fuck anyone, so what she doesn't know can't hurt her.

did u do shit as bad as me?

yeah, you cheated on her. tell her, she deserves that much you useless piece of shit.

If messaging "massage" girls on craiglist then getting her phone number and exchanging nudes with her after figuring out she was really cool and making plans to meet to fuck while my wife was at work then bailing is "shit as bad as you" then yea.

also i feel horrible bc shes the best thing thats ever happened to me and does so much for me abd yeah i do shit for her but i jus feel like a fuckin piece of shit yadig

Get over it. I've been with my gf for 2 years, I got wasted and made out with a classmate a few months ago.

It was a bad decision, and since I know I apparently can't restrain myself, I decided to avoid situations where something like that could happen again.

She doesn't deserve shit. If he had fucked another chick, I would say that he definetly needs to tell her. But the fact that he was sexting with anonymous bitches means he didn't ever intend on actually fucking.

This is why you're single. Y'know...in case you ever wondered..

First off, I dumped my Ex-wife because she was a piece of shit and was never going to amount to anything useful to society more than a massage palor manager.

Secondly, I'm now engaged to a Pediactric nurse who makes more than me and is 100x's the woman my ex wife was.

happend to me too, we are all humans made mistakes .

sure thing, kiddo.

if that even is true, you don't deserve her either.

I don't deserve her because I was unhappy in my previous marriage and then ended it?

tell her

thanks for the advice guys makes me feel like less of a piece of shit she just does a lot of stuff for me so i feel hella shitty but i do stuff for her so i guess it evens out im just gonna stop getting high off vyvanse and maybe ill tell her if we ever get engaged or something idk the guilt is jus fucking killing me since i suffer from severe anxiety and shit yakniw

Moar of her?

You don't deserve her because she makes more than you do which means she's more accomplished than you are, and probably supporting your ass.

And if you ever cheat on her, you wouldn't see the need to let her know about it. Because she's sitting there wasting her money and her time on you while you sit there justifying fucking someone else and saying "whoops, what a mistake i just made! oh well lol give me money".

>fuckbois ITT

here u got

Holy shiiiit...

dude fucking relax , i chaeted too , but was drunk so i can forget faster i guess? just distract yourself , play league of legends , overwatch , jerk off 3,4 times a day...

I'm in college at the moment after my time in the Navy, she is making more than me currently, but I also bought us a house.

My previous mistakes do not make it so that I don't deserve happiness in the future. Sure, I "cheated" on my ex-wife but I was unhappy to the point of going outside the marriage.

I know that was fucked up and I felt guilty as fuck. But it would have only made the situation worse by telling her.

I learned from my previous mistakes and wont be cheating on my future wife in any capacity.

So, in summary, fuck you for telling me I don't deserve the best thing that's ever happened to me because of my past transgressions.

just tell her now. if she knew, she wouldn't even WANT to get engaged to you.

should've thought about this shit before you did it, but here you are. fucking up your life with your shit decisions, relying on the advice of others who also fucked up their own lives.

idk man shes just the best thing thats ever happened to me and i feel fuckin worthless and shes takin me to the mall to buy me a whole buncha shit for my bday which is monday and i feel fucking horrible about it

>only have made the situation worse

If you're driven to fucking someone else, it can't really GET worse can it? Did you even try counseling or did you just go down the corner and fuck a prostitute bareback like a degenerate?

Why even bother building a home with someone if it's just going to bore you in a few years, you useless faggot?

It's understandable that you feel like shit. Who is it going to hurt by telling her? Right now you feel like shit, telling her is going to devastate her to, then you'll both feel like shit.

Just live with that guilt, don't make her feel bad too because you fucked up. Just don't do it again.

You should tell her before then. That money could be spent on USEFUL shit instead of on your worthless ass.

This is literally the dumbest shit I've heard all day.

It'll hurt a little bit now, but it'll hurt even more after she wastes years on you.

Well firstly, I've never physically touched another woman while I was with someone.

Yes we tried counseling, but a leopard can't change it's spots, my ex-wife was born with no ambition and was fine with me supporting her for the rest of life. She didn't present any psychological stimulation at all, which is what made me bored. So no amount of counseling could have helped the issues I had with her.

And I'm building a home with my fiance because she's literally everything I've ever wanted and I have never been happier.

You're pretty judgemental over there, pal.

but i love her and dont wanna lose her just bc of some dumb shit

Don't listen to this asshole, man. He's the type of person who thinks that a person who goes to prison should never be happy again because they committed a crime once.

Then just live with the guilt. You've fucked up, if you tell her, she's probably going to leave. If you don't tell her, you're going to feel guilty for a while, so just bury that shit deep down inside you and never let it out.

Jeez, so many retards ITT. OP, live with the guilt and never tell her, she´ll be sad and it´s not gonna help you. And honestly, you´re a little bitch, come on, you were just texting with someone. Do you feel guilty browsing Sup Forums and engaging in conversation? FFS, man up, the guilt won´t last forever.

Flip the script for a moment.

If you were happily with someone, and they sent nudes to another guy. Would you want to know about it? Or would you rather never find out.

If she never did it again and felt terrible, what harm does it do if you don't know about it?

This.

You're hurting her by telling her. Just don't do it again.

And dont listen to this user, because he literally has ruined a marriage before and he's working on his second.

i was exchangin nudes wasnt jus textin thats why i feel so shitty nigga

So are you. Especially towards the women you marry. You're probably the shallowest person ITT, but that's not saying much.

LOL!

That's funny dude. I didn't ruin shit for wanting a partner and not a fucking dependent.

>browsing Sup Forums
>engaging in conversation

not even remotely similar to sending nudes of yourself to another bitch and then refusing to tell your main chick about it. not even close.

sure thing, kid. maybe third times a charm, once this nurse finds out what you're capable of.

If you aren't judgemental of the person you are going to spend the rest of your life with, who can you be judgemental to?

Oh that's right, complete strangers on Sup Forums that you don't know anything about.

I forgot how to internet there for a moment.

ITT: 12 year old thinks he knows how relationships work.

Yeah, and so? That´s not a fucking big deal. Just don´t do it again and you´ll be fine, just keep your mouth shut.

You're adorable. But I have things to do.

ITT an user who's actually been in 2 separte 5 year long SUCCESSFUL relationships WITHOUT cheating on the person.

You can't seriously sit there and tell someone that you love them for who they are, if you hate them that badly. A person is more than their title or their degree, or how much money they make. But honestly your bitch probably feels the same way so chances are you're made for each other. By the way, bitches who DO feel like that end up dumping you when you

>make less than she does
>dont tell her about sexts
>dont provide for her as much as she does for you

They also key your car afterwards and tell the cops that you raped them. Good luck marrying her, she'll expect a ring the size of Beyonces and she'll leave when she finally realizes you'll never be able to afford that shit.

Yeah, it really shows.