Should I get the shark or the pony?

Should I get the shark or the pony?

how bout getting some mental heelth, you freak

The fuck wrong wich you boy?

The pony of course.

What's wrong with masturbating? I think berating others signifies more of a mental health problem

I don't get what the fuck is wrong with just using your hand. Just jerk it, shoot somewhere, and maybe give your dick a little wipe and you're good. No extra maintanance required.

Anyways. Shark one. And get the Grey one with pink lips, it's the coolest.

Shark, I was never here....

your bestiality fantasy signifies the mental health problem, freak

Hands get boring, much like 4chin

Thx 4 input

The shark.
>obviously

Can't believe you even had to ask. Who doesn't wonder what it'd feel like to fuck a shark?!

You're just jealous of my security.

How's being the type who can never be alone?

Get. The. Husky. One.

Trust me

Seriously?? Everyone raves about that one. What do you like best about it?

newfags ITT

Been working about a year on starting an indie fantasy adult toy company. Work on the first penetrable starts in a month or two...

Is there anything cool not already on the market that people totally want?

Natascha the husky isn't that great, Hazel the werewolf is a really good replica of actual dog pussy though, it's awesome

What is this a fleshlight for ants?

I'm a newfag cause I'd rather jerk off with my hand instead of a shark fleshlight?

nah, you should get a life instead

You're a newfag for being this butthurt about it.

This is a shit thread, but par for the course and you should fucking know that by now, you useless cancer cell.

Yes you whiny bitch

Got a great one. And one of these toys is about to become a part of it

The only thing funnier than this statement is the fact that some poor cunt, probably in a shit hole third world country, Is making these things...what a job!!!

Anyone know which of those is tightest?
I've heard the dragon one is

>Shark

They look like tardigrades.

Being perplexed =/= buttmad

But whatever. Fuck you fags too.

Made in USA

Way to just spew bullshit without knowing anything

Uh.. They make these handmade right in the facility in America.

actually it does.

if you weren't so new, you'd know that by now too.

>Actual dog pussy

Care to justify your level of expertise, buddy?

My biggest question with these is who does the research to find out what these animals vaginas actually feel like?

...and how? Are there recordings of the research somewhere?

>for science of course

Yeah Yeah user, cry me an angrily typed river.

Get the fuck out of my thread already!

Lol, didnt realise there were so many fleshlight fanboys!

Knowledge passed down from our ancestors

>actual dog pussy
listen to yourself, jesus christ dude

LOL no

Faggot. If you had no desire for them you wouldn't be in this thread.

This guy creeped me out too.
So I'm thinking of going with the shark guys.

Shark, shark is always good

Yeah I'm getting a couple giggles right now cause these guys are getting really buttmad that I even suggested using their hands instead of a fake animal pussy.

LOL LOL
>LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
>OMG ZOZZLE
>xD KEK OMG

just listen to yourself. its embarrassing.

>buttmad

>giggles
>faggot
>fuck you fags too

sure sounds like you're mad..

>Are there recordings of the research somewhere?

... Like there would not be.... Humans have been cutting & learning about animals for thousands of years..

How do you think vets get their information?

Neither faggot just use your hand

Neither get the Hera. Is a molded off the actual parts of a horse, has a penetrables ass or vag and is much tighter than the generic insides they stick in each of the bad dragon penetrables.

Hazel is 10/10 my nigga

By fucking the animals, I assume.

>who wouldn't?

The shark.
It's easier to fuck a real pony/dog/farm animal of your choice, than it is to fuck a real shark.

Unless by pony you meant massive horse cock, because then you must pick that one.

So.. Is their some which is very tigth.. Not saying i got a small dick!.. CUZ is not!.. just like it tigth.

I don't get your guys problem. They're just pretend animal vaginas.

Nobody asked about your shrimp dick, faggot

Just buy whichever one comes with a free Exit Bag.

Airplanes.

I have Janine the Dragoness and love it. I've been debating the same question for my next one. On one hand, the shark looks tight and smooth, but the pony looks like it has a nice texture. Also the pony has unfortunate coloring options that linked it to MLP so I don't think I could use it without mind bleach and a custom color scheme.

Generic insides? Have you even looked at their site? Each one has it's own unique texture.

you mean this faggot

(You) incoming.

The double standards in this thread are too much.
A girl owns a plastic dick and nobody cares. A dude gets a fleshlight and everyone flips the fuck out.

Only one cunt was flipping out and he left. Hopefully.

A girlfriend

this

Nice trips.

Recommended alongside hazel. Sandwich yourself between them both.

Is it ok to order this stuff in uk?

yes. uk fag here, have 2 chances i ordered (they come from arizona, usa)

be prepared for a hefty import tax
my XL chance cost £52 import (+£180ish for the thing itself) and my medium chance was like £32 import and i cant remember the cost of the toy itself

>(+£180ish for the thing itself)
meant to say that was 180 for the toy+shipping

Would the UK even have laws like that? It seems like such an American thing to do. You can't order dildos in Texas, for example. You have to refer to them as "personal massagers", like "water pipes" instead of bongs in head shops.

Might get fucked over by customs, but otherwise completely fine.

>actual dog pussy

All the guys on my teamspeak said a pony one 100%

You never tasted the real thing? C'mon user.

you mean the music bot which is the only person that talks to you

Pretty expensive but i was expecting that with the kind of quality they provide, i was more concerned about stuff like what posted.
I've been keeping my eye out for a decent flop but i really want one with a cutube + suction cup so i might just have to shell out full price.

i know 2 examples is hardly much to go on but customs dont give a fuck

they list the item as a silicone sculpture. tax gets paid. no fuss really

>tasted

Not the user you're responding to, but dog pussy tastes magnificent.

This man knows.

...like what?

Cool, i wasn't all that worried because a few people in my family have ordered drugs or sent them but i just wanted to know for sure.
What's the chance like? Tips on firmness would help too but if you can't be bothered it's no problem.

Ambrosia.

Stop wanting to rape animals and use your hand.

Don't remember, it's been a long time since I've tasted it. It doesn't have much of a taste really. I just remember that it's absolutely blissful. Then again, I'm a hardcore zoophile, so I may be biased.

This.

So theres nothing you could compare it to, like...i dont know eggs or something?

Not really. I've never taste a human girl before, so I can't compare to that.

Nothing like having your nose buried in fur or up against her ass and having your tongue flick around or even inside.

Absolutely nothing better.

the import cost almost got me caught with my family. my medium i ordered via UPS and they demanded the money up front so i had to explain away why i paid a delivery guy 30 odd quid
my XL i ordered via fedex and they send you a bill at a later date

theyre great. amazing quality as youd expect. solid but you can squeeze it to help with entry if needed.
firmness depends. what are you going for?

both of mine are mediums (5 firmness). its perfect for the medium but too floppy for my XL so it just topples over and is a pain to get in sometimes. but having said that i really had rigid dildos in my arse and the fuss getting the XL in goes away once your body is there for support. happy to answer anything else

Don't fucking judge me. I don't like human girls, they're stupid and gross.

God yes. I miss eating out my girl.

>really had
really hate

Why the fuck are you even in this thread?

I once had it to a point where I'd nudged my face up between her rump and a cushion in the couch. Such an easy, yet wonderfully glorious way to lose track of time.

Honestly, wish I could train a girl to sit on my face.