Lets have some useful shit thread

Lets have some useful shit thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/sh/gy7wfzj4ytwo5ap/AACompWU3ipgo1E5dgighIKJa?dl=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is this useful?

I guess

i clicked this thread because that pic looks vaguely like a pair of panties.

Lol

Im only here for memes

Everyone on Sup Forums should know these by heart.

I know how to do a variety of useful things. Sadly I don't have any pics through which I could instruct others on said things. Really I don't think most people do.

venomous, not poisonous..

kek

I might actually try this....don't really like having blue eyes

surely no one is this dumb

How to get blind.

Tried the solar still, you need a shitload of green stuff in there to help the cindensation and a lot of stills. 1-2 hours equals a sip of water.

Poisoning comes from eating

Both of those are venomous, the bottom one is a fucking cobra.

Sick bastard.

You must be new here.

Should've gone with a less obvious chemical. You don't need to be a chemfag to know this shit is retarded.
It's the punchline of one of the most famous 'jokes' around.

Im not responsible for the grammar error.
But you still get the message.

for which breed of snake? this is only correct for ONE random venomous snake and one non-venomous snake.
>yes i'm implying venomous or non-venmous can look like either one or the other of these pictures.

And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig shit, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig."

Just don't get fucking bit and leave them alone and you don't need to worry about it. Statistics show Buffaloes kill more Americans rack you than snakes.

There isn't a particular breed. Lol.

nigga who carries a drinking tube that long around

but yes this is a good survival tip

> useful shit thread
nigga when the fuck are you gonna need to make this other than when you jerk off to bear grylls

It only works if you have brown eyes
It's like bleaching your hair with hydrogen peroxide

live stream the first treatment

>oh look, I am stranded in the forest of shittyshitstan and I just happen to have a straw, a plastic sheet and a can.

kek

There was a whole bunch of this shit in the boyscout's wilderness survival guide. I used to read the fuck out of that thing.

is this ylyl? kek

when you were in the boyscouts?

Yea but if you actually try it, you can find other means. Survival looks good in a book but you gots to get out in the woods or desert and try it out for yourself.

yeah, but women know a fuckton more

what

have a nice big folder full of usefull shit Sup Forums
>haz a nize day

no they just have gay fucking names for very similar shades of the same color

Nigger handbook

bottom part is the most important part

>Shittyshitstan
fuck

dropbox.com/sh/gy7wfzj4ytwo5ap/AACompWU3ipgo1E5dgighIKJa?dl=0

have a magnet faggots

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:60B2E7AD111D5FB1E422D2C5D93320AEBD80CDCB&dn=Information_Library_All

wow this is so amazing and easy to do especially with all those plastic sheets lying around everywhere

youre going to blind yourself

this one changed my life

wow, a post that is actually useful in this thread. thank you user

This old one.
Changed mine too

Cooking time

omg that plastic sheet looks like a wet pissy thong

i'm so hard right now

do you have any more?

I call it swedish torch. It burn for hour.

I have had to do this before. Locked some shit up, went overseas, came back, and had forgotten the combo. Fuck that combo hacking shit when you can do this.

grow up

Go calm down friend.

/thread

I thought it was the vagina and ovaries of a black chick

gross, werido

wow thats really fast

works better if you piss in the ditch. then the water condensates up out of the urine collect and into the container. much faster.

I like how he puts it in the drawer. Top kek.

that's common knowledge for a man...

Why?

Fuck this. Just let the police fuck over whomever it is. Its 99% gonna be some kind of lowlife anyway.
Not like they harass white middleclass ppl

...That wouldn't do anything...

>tfw it works

function show_alert value="Show User' eval(*x=10;y=20;document.write(x*y)*);

fuck outta here

>Hurrr dats awesome I wish I would've thought about it let me pretend everyone including me knows

>Hurrrrr

AnarchistCookbook
Poor Mans James Bond
Guerilla Warefare
Steal This Book
some of the material is dis-info but still a good read so you start to think about how to improvise shit.

lost

>filename
Kek

if you did it right and used " instead of ', you would know that

was this users first post in this thread, as well as