If you had a chance, would you become a vampire?

If you had a chance, would you become a vampire?
>pros:
>No aging, live forever
>Your tissues, organs regenerate if get >damaged
>Stong as an ox, agile like cat
>Very high iq level
>You can seduce any person to be your >servant
>You can transform into a bat
>Cons:
>Can't eat
>Sunlight will kill you
>You must drink human blood to live

Yeah sure, human blood is a tough one. Might have to talk ppl and shit

Question: Does the transformation also change my taste buds? Does it make me like the taste of blood?

In a reality where vampires don't age, what happens to vampire offspring? How do vampire fetuses or babies develop?

Yes, you will like it.

I'd assume so.

If vampires give their blood to normal person, he becomes vampire.Tthey can't make babies.

Where are the cons??

I'm in.
Would have been a dealbreaker. Not spending eternity consuming something I won't like.

>Cons:
>Can't eat
>Sunlight will kill you
Some times vamps can sometime they can't. Depends on what moron is writing teh screen play.
They have been telling normal people that sunlight will kill you for a few decades now. Wear SPF 1,000,000 or DIE!!
If we all sucked the blood from SUV drivers who commute in the passing lane, the world would be a better place.

I'm not seeing any cons.

if i became a vampire was the great thing can happend on my life, i saw many movies about vampires and i keep asking me if somebody wasnot became a vampire

Well I dunno, but mad props to you for knowing one of the greatest vampire movies in existence

No. Living forever is not a pleasant idea for me.

It sounds fun, but if I've learned anything in my life...it's that memories can kill you. Eat you up. I'd hate to think of what 200 years of memories would do to me.

It would be nice to become a vampire, but that is not possible because there are no vampires

yes, i don't go outside during day light anyway

I for one hope I die young. Who the fuck wants to get old

Yes
>post dank memes all day, all your lite
>drink blood at night

Did you even read OP's post?

so you can die if you wanted to, and

>No aging

So unless you're already old you stay young.

Right? Like shit I'm not even thirty yet and life is miserable, who the fuck would want to draw that out?

you don't have to hope for that.

If you live forever but sunlight kills you, how long till you make a mistake or something terrible happens?
think i read somewhere that if your invincible and ageless the odds of you getting trapped somewhere go up to 100%.

Thats where the higher IQ comes into play. "Oh fuck i can hear some birds chirping and i can see light coming over the hills. I better get safe."

>literally all upsides
why not ya fuck boy.

Move to northern Sweden, in the Winter it's constant darkness 24/7

well let the right one in was like the only one where vamps could not eat normal food, so i call bullshit on that con... no sunlight is not much different from my current life, so it's okay, but there are other book / movies where vamps could stand the sun with no problem.. drinking blood.. eh whatever I alredy like raw meat, and they say human tastes like pork so that wouldn't be too bad