As a sinner, do you ever wish to atone? does it eat away at you? Or do you find comfort in the everlasting flame...?

As a sinner, do you ever wish to atone? does it eat away at you? Or do you find comfort in the everlasting flame...?

yes

its not like you haven't been forewarned, if you truly offended the lord you will see visions, Lucifer will come for you you'll see what he wants you to see you will see fire, how much time you have until you're gone is what you wont be told...

god isn't real, and I have proof.

cant speak for everyone, but to witness satan has been a twisted luxury for me, to know what saves my condemned soul... but not comparable to the luxury of having a free spirit, forgiven of sins...

the most offensive thing about this picture is the money spent

if you can afford it, more power(bottom) to ya

I am having a good kek right now.

I find for the most part, that you have very little knowledge of what your even talking about.

For instance , define sin?

the path of light is slower, but it goes higher. Eventually you end up light no matter how evil you are.

sin is knowingly hurting an innocent or yourself, everything else is a pass

ah yes, the devil's strongest henchmen

for ive lived in a worse form of hell on earth, unable to dream, my stuggles mocked, I found comfort in the fire... with what little dreams ive been given of it

stop reciting lines from the starwars prequels.

who is innocent?

by definition , sin means to miss the target.
an archery term.

my friend i know you mean well from the heart , but your church has lied to you.

their interest's are not in saving souls

but to control people with hidden knowledge

There's no such thing as sin.
There's no hell other than what we make for ourselves.
I'm not worried about what God thinks of me, any more than I care what Santa Claus thinks.

how is it you dont care for somthing you know nothing about?

Not really worried about it. Legally dead at hospital after being shot. Went into shock and not legally alive for 11 min. There is nothing past this life. Unless you understand that your body will become soil and then sprout new life some day.

how could you disregard Bilbo Bringles so badly? Don't you know he brought you into this world? Your thread about this "jesus" figure you've come up with is so disrespectful! Once you die and go to Space Compton Bilbo Bringles is gonna throw you in the cumlube sea if you don't get your act together! And don't try and say " I have no reason to believe in Bilbo because what if you're wrong?

there are small sins of course, but I define it as something horrific, something people would rarely if ever actually forgive you for and that's a form of hell itself nevermind what god thinks

ironically ive found you have to leave the church, maybe figure out some of that knowledge in order to be saved, once you're damned you're damned

no heaven, no hell, no god
no afterlife, no rebirth
no good, no evil
nothing matters, our planet is insignificant to the universe and us with it
you and everyone will be forgoten eventually, so nothing to worry about

that sounds like the most peaceful fate, but I know its not true

i have/would like to atone for some of my "sins". when i wrong someone i care about, i feel bad and naturally want to right that wrong. but i don't need a book to threaten me with hell to make me a decent person. here's some cool logic though, you can sin as much as you want, as long as you repent. just ask for forgiveness and you shall receive

op here, just started this thread out of boredom, thanks for the responses tho

thanks for the thread, better than that other shit with the crying princess

>know

>As a sinner, do you ever wish to atone?
I do not sin.

isn't hubris a sin?

not if it is the truth

Yaweh is an MRA cunt that burns children alive to prove a point.

So no, I have no issues pissing him off

If you are valued less than normal humans, and only humans sin, do you sin?

no problem... and no doubt

if you've ever been forced into a dream like state and set on fire by something, I would call that knowing... I'm guessing you haven't done anything wrong...

No? What kind of life do you live then? Are you asexual? How do you not run into sinning about something being on Sup Forums?

nice trips

is that true though? Jesus cursed a fig tree which is pretty much a form of the wrath of god but I'm not sure you could say the fig tree sinned. If it's only humans I am questioning how I am talking to an animal online.

>As a sinner, do you ever wish to atone? does it eat away at you? Or do you find comfort in the everlasting flame...?
Haahahahhahaha

>If it's only humans I am questioning how I am talking to an animal online.
It will forever be a mystery.

But no really it's simple.

You're retarded?

>You're retarded?
I'd say no, but I'm sure people will disagree with me.

It'd really suck if you all died and there was a hell and Satan wasn't proud of you....heh heh heh

Well, whatever you are I think you can be assured that you can sin and face hell fire and be torture along with the rest of us :)

that sounds like a good option, most people want to believe that theres a light at the end of the tunnel no matter what, no consequences, I doubt those people have really wronged anyone tho, and maybe that's a false promise

i'd like to think i've done an average amount of wrongs. but going into a dream like state isn't enough proof for this user. hey i don't knock people for being religious. it has its obvious benefits. some people do need the threat of eternal suffering to make them a good person.

lol christfag

So the only reason you believe is because ur afraid?

I live in Texas. Hell won't be near hot enough for me

I'm just speaking as an individual, like I said I cant speak for others, people will believe what they want denial is always a factor too

I'm not...

for all I know the fire I saw is a false threat, and hell is a whole lot worse

huh?

who brought me here?

I exist i dont need anything to exist

I just do.

so tell me more of this bilbo bringles

indeed, i hav no intention of leading astray.

Im simply stating that the truth is within us all.

Knowledge must be shared.

your a lost soul. Do you truly belive u live once and thats the end in the vastness of infinity?