16 Students Disciplined After Performing Sex Acts in School Bathroom in Florida

16 Students Disciplined After Performing Sex Acts in School Bathroom in Florida

Have any videos leaked out? Looks like the school was trying to cover things up until video surfaced.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegram.me/joinchat/CntsWT9gFyR0nXItEyM1NA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I see the mother is claiming her daughter is a victim. Maybe she is transgender and wanted to use the male bathroom.

Pedo

Fuck off summer fag

This is now a schoolgirl thread

>index.jpg

video?

Nope. You?

South Fort Myers High School

Any anons out there from this area?

There was a thread earlier with the video in it, was uploaded to webm.land and it had a highschool musical song playing lol not sure if it's still there or not since, you know, cheese pizza

Don't lie you cunt.

except I'm not fucker, go search the recent uploads on the site and look for it yourself. Just a bunch of nogs around a white girl clutching a railing

If it hasn't appeared on b then It doesn't exist.

Confirmed lying faggot

please jesus come save us

MODS MODS MODS

confirmed summer still alive

Sup Forums as a collective doesn't seem to have any power.

but then.. where do you find the ones with the power?

Maybe someone will find a video.

The power was always as a collective. We are now saddled with too much shit posting in the form of yelling for mods and the like.

bumping for vid

At the very least we should be shaming the school board for considering the matter closed until videos showed up and they could no longer cover up.
lots of video of school board members. One member stated that these boys probably came from a family with no father figure and were not properly shown how to treat a girl.

one can only pray

I was on the thread summerfags stop being total autists

Remember any tags on webm land? I'll hunt it down for these newfags

Found it lol webm DOT land /w /G615

bump

Nope. It's real.

It's also potato quality.

>lol webm DOT land /w /G615
dios mios

Reported.

confirmed, but its a shitty video

bump 4 science

>>This is now a schoolgirl thread

Posts picture of 45 year old woman

How old is the girl?

Hold the door?

Any non potato quality?

Posts absolutely nothing....

What are some sites it may have been uploaded to? Maybe there's a better quality version on one of those.

Why are there still videos surfacing on the internet that were recently taken but have such terrible quality? Doesn't every fucking douche and his dog have an iPhone 32S+?

Maybe on Dropbox?

That would require links to boxes, which I don't currently have.

>Ilegal stuff in here, fags:
telegram.me/joinchat/CntsWT9gFyR0nXItEyM1NA

The snapchat video was on twitter yesterday. it's made of 2 12 second long clips. There's a black male fucking the girl from behind as she's bent over the side of the toilet blowing a second guy. A third guy with short dreads and a yellow shirt is pushing her head down on the guys dick (Which is kind of gay if you think about it). In the next clip she's still being fucked from behind, but the guy who was getting blown is gone. The guy with the dreads is still there in the stall. Over the top of the stall you can see the tops of a few people's heads. You never see the girls face. There was no audio but the guy with dreads and the yellow shirt was talking alot to the camera. All three of the males were black. The girl is lighter skinned and maybe black. If you find her name, you can use that to find the video. Her class mates are uploading it occasionally.

I have more !

Damn that's a lot of information

Can tell you that the video is shit. Even pedofags wouldn't like it

she is some sort of nava-HO

keep it coming

Not the real video.