Should i commit suicide

Should i commit suicide
My gf is about to break up with me Im geting bad grades in class And I ve got a disease which cant be cured So idk what I should do now

do what you want

Fuck your girlfriend, not the end of the world there are a fuck ton more for you. Grades you need to put in some effort, maybe get a tutor if you can, what condition do you have?

Im was in therapy for 1 year now after 3 years of q-fever and 2 years of extreme depression

get a dog and a job.

Depression can be cured (regardless of what anyone says) q-fever(I'm no doctor but you should be use to it and know what it does to you and have some means to control it). Maybe get involved in religion might help with the depression?

>depression
>disease
yeah go ahead and kill yourself you delusional faggot

Instead of suicide why not just go do what you want and have some fun with life. Drop everything and do what would want and if it doesn't work plan B just kill yourself. Make the world your oyster nothing better to do right?

Oh if you just knew

Please answer the following so I can better assess my answer:
>why is she breaking up with you
>why are you getting bad grades
>what disease
>how old are you

Depression is a disease? Yes, kill yourself live online for us plz. Go Cobain style of possible

She wont tell me
Because of my disease
Question fever
Turned 15 monday

if u getting bad grades just study harder!!!

DONT KILL YOURSELF!!!

God you're the worst type of people, you just say things like "oh if you only knew" or "you just don't understand" unless you have some sort of reference or proof then gtfo retard.

MODS HE IS 15!! the age limit is 18+!!!!

Wohwohwoh! Bitch I Don't care what you have now, you are not even old enough for your brain to fully develop. Come back here when your 18+ and have some real problems, with all honesty you haven't even been alive long enough to endure a substantial amount of pain and suffering. You are only 15, drag yourself through the year, "if eating shit, best not to nibble."

It aint that easy when i cant study for longer that 30 minutes wothout falling asleep

>Question fever
What the fuck is Question fever? Googling it gives no result.

dont kill yourself, ur only 15! ur life has just begun!! wait till ur like 40 before u kill urself.

Listen man im dealing 3 years with a desease and 2 years with extreme depression so you should shit your ficking mouth if u dont know how hard that is

Lol just kill yourself, nobody will miss you. Do it live and loud nigger

it means he is annoying his GF by asking to many questions and just being a general beta, he is a 15 year old faggot crying about "mah problems" he should probably just kill himself now.

MODS should be text-banned. You faggots are so annoying. Kill yourself and take all the "sauce?" fags with you.

Its a disease you can get from animals it is very unknown and the goverment wont put any money into proper research it can give you all sorts of pain from feeling like all your bones are crushed to having headaches all the time

Fuck you kiddo. Boohoo I'm depressed my gf boohoo my grades boohoo. The grades you did to yourself, you're 15 fuck your gf. Depression? Bitch I suffer from chronic migraines I have 15-20 a month, which means more than half the year I am in god aweful pain unable to do anything except curl up on the bathroom floor with no lights on and puke. I don't want to kill myself stop being a fucking pussy ass bitch, or kill yourself we have to many pussies in the world as it is.

as a guy with a real incurable disease that require medication and weekly visits to the hospital, i honestly advise you to off yourself

A disease that can't be cured? Sounds like some attention whoring to me...

ignore those fucktards. u can get lots of pussy u just have to try ur best and never give up!!!

cry more faggot

>implying your problems are worse then everyone else

learn to cope or just kill yourself m8, bitch ass faggot.

>inb4 cancer comment
Dude no-ones struggle is bigger than anyone else's, no matter what you think or how special you think you are, if people can get over their problems and live with it, then so can you.

Im done...

best bait i've seen this week

I hope she bought that damn puppy.

Love your comment man.
>more balls that most OP's

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE 15 AND HAVE QUESTION FEVER. FUCK YOU I WILL SUCK ALL THE COCK IN THIS BOARD.

C'mon man, at least try to live a little bit more, do the things you always wanted to do and then if you still don't want to live finish it but at least you did something before

Also use to be 15 with severe depression, anxiety, tetralogy of fallot(failing fucking heart) , and my GF of 2 years broke up with me, now I only got tetralogy of fallot and a sweet gf(23 atm) I got my life easy compared to most people, doesn't mean I still fucking struggled so get over it OP

No im done i spend 1/3 of my life being ill and depressed i cant take this shit anymore

(Fot those of you who are wondering the dog is a chinese nakeddog)
Bye Sup Forums

defiantly a child whining and acting like a stupid kid because they are bored.

Are you trolling? You're a fucking idiot if you even consider killing yourself over some teenage relationship.

As for the depression, the way i got out of it was religion/occultism. Read the Impersonal Life by Joseph Benner. At least don't off yourself for two more days, it's a short book and the first ten pages may just get your hopes up.

kill yourself you lying little faggot.

OP is a faggot and should just kill himself.

stream it OP, you owe channel 4 that much for putting up with your pre-teen bullshit.

>A disease that can't be cured
>b-but jennayyy

Do it you nigger.