Sup Forums adopting Sup Forums memes

>Sup Forums adopting Sup Forums memes

If I wanted to a browse Reddit board, I'd be on r/soccer. Stop it with these Dumbledore memes

Why is Dumbledore a Sup Forums meme? It doesn't make any sense for a board with no competition. Sports are perfect for it

We're being invaded by faggots from other boards, same as to how you see a bunch of Sup Forums threads in here after every match

All these tourists will fuck off once everything is over, so just hang in there

Sup Forums is a combination of Sup Forums and reddit. Almost everyone in Sup Forums posts in Sup Forums.

it's used for "plot twists"

you're right, that dumbledor meme isnt even funny, it's retardted as fuck, like everyone who use it
lets post some picardias memes instead

yes, well done Sup Forums, well done Sup Forums... HOWEVER.

dumb frogposter

AQUI VIENEN LOS ME-MES

>if you point out facts you must be Sup Forums

you should stop viewing what other people are doing and do something yourself for a change.

/lit/ on point as usual.

>Sup Forums adotping Sup Forums memes

Not reading that Muhammad

>/lit/
>not reading that Muhammad
>flag
Big surprise.

Sup Forums has been full of tv memes for like half a year.

Why care now?

Why is it a Sup Forums meme though? Because it's from a movie? Shouldn't it be a /lit/ meme since it's based on a book?

BY that logic baneposting is a Sup Forums meme

If he really wanted to trigger Sup Forums he should have called them SJWs but on the opposite spectrum. They always sperg out over that.

If Sup Forums is any indication the summerfags and Sup Forums will never leave. They will turn everything into shit unless the mods prevent them from doing so.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums have always shared memes. Sup Forums Sup Forums and Sup Forums were always linked.

Plus this meme works better for direct competition anyway, Slytherin "losing" in the final minute of the year, due to refball. Works flawlessly for losing a game in the final minutes.

Wow this is fucking gold. Can't believe I haven't seen this yet

Lit exposed

Can someone explain the origin of this HOWEVER meme and how it's kicked off?

I don't get this shit

Sup Forums is literally the best board on Sup Forums right now
fuck off to reddit if you don't like it

>cries about reddit
>proceeds to post le reddit frog

fucking kek, i don't pay much attention to /lit/ but this is hilarious

that's because you can't read Tyrone

well done OP well done

HOWEVER

It was just a general thread created by an American user on Sup Forums to start threads about Harry Potter and Dumbledore. It became a full blown meme on Sup Forums sometime last week. I thought it'd be funny to post after the last minute England goal against Wales. This tournament really lends itself to the HOWEVER bait and switch with all the late goals.

I really don't know why I used Sup Forums for that long time. Sup Forums could be the best site on the internet if that shithole didn't exist

and you are a shitposter from [s4s] I suppose

Good, good. No stick this basketball hoop in your mouth.

because it's being forced to death on Sup Forums

Sup Forums runs Sup Forums

Based.