youtube.com/watch?v=jnU5V4Z9k88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what's your problem op?
pic unrelated

OP... You alright?

We're here for you user.

posting some art pics

Sauce?

Jesus Christ just be an hero. Sup Forums getting infested with these white knights trying to save everyone

found them in a art thread 3-4 weeks ago

Iam going to kill myself i have no friends no no life also iam drubk now so i if roll quads and they will tell me how to killl miself i will deliwe for glory of Sup Forums my only true friend i love u guys

I love you too

I've always liked this pic. Mostly because I find that it holds more truth to me then any other feels pic. Blessed with a lot of luck life always puts me back into an alright place. But it seems I'm gonna be back on the negative end. Relationship with the girl has gotten toxic, I'm about to redownload tinder and start giving up on this amazing woman. We are both crazy and i feel bad for giving up.

why just not drink more?

This one makes me happy. I miss Bob Ross.

I broke up with my gf of 1,5 years. She was also my roommate so we were together everyday. Now she lives somewhere else and i live alone. I kinda miss her. Feels very bad, man...

johnatkinsongrimshaw.org/

I have no job so its my last botle roll u fags let my finaly rest in peace i hate my life i have no family no friends no gf i want to die ewery day help my fags let my die or gtfo

yeah i got the same problem
even more i have asberges and cant let anybody come close to my physical and emotional im the one who shoud kill himself

Stop being so lazy, you're coming across as illiterate.
Try a different drink, i'm drinking kraken rum at the moment and it's jolly as fuck. Hit's like a ton of bricks too if you mix it with something like oj or coke. Straight is fine too but it just goes right to your head.

Ya man it gets lonely out here. Just try to improve yourself and find another woman to be with. Remember things can be worse, I was freaking about my toxic relationships for awhile up until I saw my coworker come in beat to shit because his gf decided to fuck him up. Now I feel that my shit is alright compared to that

Oh, this is heavy

Fuckin newfags why cant u just roll i promise iwill deliwer

ok... rollo

rerollo

re-rerollo

re-re-rerollo

re-re-re-rerollo

Well, im still a student and in my university there are a lot of girls, some ar hot and some are not. Breaking up lowered my confidence so now im more still and shy than i used to be. The loneliness makes me think that im not able to find any girl that would be interested in me. My brain is fucked up now..

Sry bud, itll get better. Just keep pressing fucking forward.

youtube.com/watch?v=jnU5V4Z9k88

re-re-re-re-rerollo
im trying as hard as i can

re-re-re-re-re-rerollo

re-re-re-re-re-re-rerollo

re-re-re-re-re-re-re-rerollo

Rolling for peaceful rest

re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-rerollo

re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-rerollo

Rolling

c'mon arten trips enough i tried so hard

Rollorino

re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-rerollo

re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-rerollo

I had to put down my cat this tuesday.. It's so fucking hard..

re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-rerollo

Same Fag

Because i literally don't give a fuck.
This is what i'm talking about bro, what the fuck am i rolling for? I couldn't read what you posted.

-rere-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-rerollo

It's okay bro, just set him down gently on the floor. Or drop him, he'll land on his feet anyway.

Buy prostitutes, i Get back my self confidence by Get some pussy and ass

Dicks

This hits hard man

Kek

no fucking way cpt. obvious

this feels thread makes me remember how bad it was when my first girlfriend ended our relationship

autism/10
made me kektus

If confidence is your problem just use tinder. That's what I did for a year and a half and now I'm alright at talking to women.

Always is. When we don't know shit and we think the world will end.

Rolling

i was 16, it hurt, more than anything could have,
i lost that drive, you know that willingness to learn and be happy? nothing but a half empty grave in my feelings after it happened

in general i just miss the feeling of someone caring about me and my existence in general. since my gf broke up with me last year i never really had the feeling of Security or real happiness for not only sind hours, knowing that i will be unhappy again soon. i want to feel her Lips on mine again, her pulling me towards her while we kiss....
oh well, why should i complain. alot of people lost someone or really have a shitty destiny while im just scratching on misery's back

im too young to feel bad about my life

no shit sherlock

How long where you together?

yeah, pretty much same here. just couldn't feel the relief yet, there's not really someone new here...oh well

might not seem like much, but a few weeks,
and yeah others might say that i havent loved properly because of how little time we had, but that broke part of me i wont ever get back

Sup Forumsro just go fap to some good old wincest and have a nice cold drink. Shower and sleep. Time heals all homie and we are always here when you need us. Pic unrelated

the day it ended was just over 4 years ago
as a skinny nerdy type i thought a girlfriend was impossible you know i thought i was going to be the virgin til 40 ish type?, just one day i met her on skype while eye-ing a friends skype list, thats cheaty i know but i took an unusual chance by adding her

Ya there is always that post that says the thing about love is every person your with after the first is having less of you. Less of the fantasy and hopeless romance that we all used to have. Idk man puppy love is puppy love. You don't got bills or kids to worry about. You just worry about eachother. I'm coming to that part in life where I may need to pull back on the romance and intensity because I'm with more women not girl.

i know that it should be better, i mean, it was a big while since then, but... since i had this feeling of Security i just didn't had it again. and for me it was more like... out off the blue. i miss her...i miss that whole feeling

Pic Related.
Hurts so fucking much.

i lost more than her that day though, she circle jerked me quite bad that i have memory problems that worsen every day, but i would take her back a split second if only she ever asked, there isnt anything i wouldnt do for her, i feel so empty since that day

it really does burn, im a rational guy that hates to cry and shit but when i get like this im very lonely and i cant find that fire from others, if i ever see her again i will die of a heart attack i would be so happy..its a curse i cant tell others

i feel you guys...

Anyone got the picture about butterflies?

Previous thread got 404'd before I had the chance to save it

Wait how long ago was this?

would you do anything to get her back?
i would :( every day that goes by deepens that chunk of my soul she carries

If I come here and look at such a thread,
I can't help but feeling that I'm a pussy,
since my life is quite nice.
I live in a good place, with nice people,
a lot of friends but they all make me feel
sad and lonely because within this
group they all have a bff and I'm left.
Give me some advise Sup Forums

4. whole. years
having as little memory as i do i re live the pain frequently, the years i have from 16 and under are all gone minus a few bits and pieces

Hey Anons, get I get a recommendation on a show or movie that'll make me cry and or hate myself? If it's a show I'd prefer it'd be a rather short one that I can watch from now (6 PM) till about 2AM or if it takes a couple days, that's fine too.

Hachiko: a dog's tale
Does it for me every time

My partner of 17 years hates me. My 3 year old son hates me. I hate me. I can't be fucked anymore. Antidepressants do nothing. Life is fucking bullshit.

I would. I saw and knew that she loved me. We even lived together, we spent our time always together, she knows all my secrets and everything about me.. and now she is gone, maybe chatting with someone else, maybe thinking about other guys, maybe dating and kissing someone else with her sweetest and tastiest lips..

Posted this in an earlier Feels thread.

>Meet M. at end of January
>She sits infront in Pub Speaking
>She's cute enough,
>Start to like her
>Ask her out in Early April
>Say's yes, Friend R seems to force his way to tag along
>I ask her out to get coffee a week later
>"I'm Busy" with no counter offer.
>I stop for a month, other than occasionally speaking in class, and an odd text here or there.
>Most day's we don't acknowledge each other, sometimes talking around each other
>Mid-May rolls around. Invite her to hang out with friends in the City
>Busy (Her Bro's Graduation from College)
>We agree to hang out soon. No dates set, as we both have finals
>Text her randomly a week later asking about the graduation. We end up talking for 5 hours, with another short thing the following morning
>Invite her to a thing in the City that Saturday.
>This time she's doing stuff with friends. No date offered again.

Honestly I'm leaning toward not interested, though things slip through that are semi common when a girl is interested in a guy. (More letters added to words, increased Emoji use and stuff in person)

I suspect her friend R may have influenced her to a degree. Maybe he sees me a competition for her? She does speak differently to me when he's not near, seems more natuaral.

I suspect that R tried to get with her, but she friendzoned him.

I noticed that she speaks differently to me when he's not around as well.

On the last day I saw both of them, he randomly says bye to me, and only me. Only spoke to him 2-3 times prior.

Did not say bye to M, as I assumed she would be in our other class Friday, but had family stuff.
So..... I am gonna text her soon and ask her out on a date. (Can't in person, as we don't see each other in person anymore, Classes are over for the Summer)

Worst case is a No, and we continue as we are. Best case is a relationship with her.

ive had new gf's since that day but every time, even in this instance a shower with this new girl i felt nothing, this poor girl loved me so much and i had nothing to return