So, yeah I directed a video after years of doing straight photography. Wanted to share...

So, yeah I directed a video after years of doing straight photography. Wanted to share, also be on the lookout for my shoutout to B via the guy fawkes mask cameo in the vid

youtube.com/watch?v=OZ9IZlQ6A7s&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0pzXnwzstuU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Any feedback appreciated

You are what ruined this place.

Did you actually watch the video?

It's not some haha meme joke, I put weeks of work into it, hiring models, setting up shots, editing, etc

If you weren't so new, you'd know that that mask started out satirical.
>yknow
>like a joke

The mask was a joke, and newfags came in here and hijacked it for that bullshit "anonymous" fad that got published on Fox News and now this place is swarming with redditers and butthurt newfags.

So yes, you did ruin this place. And fuck you for not having the decency to feel bad about it.

Bro, look, I'm an artist. If you watch the video, you'll see that, if you go to my website, you'll see that I'm for real.

And I'm not some newfag, I've been here since 2014.

We should be lifting each other up, especially if we are sharing our art which is highly personal, and not be putting each other down

>2014
>lifting each other up
>sharing art highly personal
>not be putting each other down

dear god kill yourself

Ok, geetting an entirely different vibe here then when I intiially looked to share this.

Not sure if hating because I actually got off my ass and made a professional quality music video or what.

Like I actually spent more than a week working hard and getting something done. Maybe I'll post again when this thing actually blows up, and then see if anyones still hating

SUP BROSEPH. U GOTS DA DIRECTIN SKILLS TO PAY DA BILLZ ROFLMAO

What is this fucking shit

where was this shot at?

> putting this much effort into bait

That was awful.

faggot nigger

>being this goddamn new

>2014
Yes you are fag. I just got done 11 years here. You probably came from arcadego's trollface meme game.

This better be bait nigger

Glad you dug it. Outside shots were mostly Macclenny, and the interiors were mostly Jacksonville

Not sure if busting my balls, but thanks if being serious. Like you might not dig the music, but I think the actual video is pretty good

Or 9gag.

>chipmunk voice
>deep voice "it's da" introduction
>SMOKE SMOKE DRINK DRINK

YOU ARE THE CANCER.

He didn't say he liked it, he asked where it was shot. My god man you're crying for validation

Just watched it. I mean, congrats on finishing a project. It just looks really amateur to me. In all honesty I think my friends would laugh at this. Seriously though it's a white dude rapping with the v for vendetta mask. You're practically asking to get shit on

Arcadego literally got 12 million children to view that video. Fucking disappointing.

OP, seriously you were expecting some kind of support? on Sup Forums? maybie on another board, but not here.
literally you are saying that we must accept this kind of shit.
this is not your personal blog or shit, so stop turning this place into something shietier than it already is

zozzle

ok, forget the mask and the "newfag" thing, the video is at least on point

>Shit!

Newfag detected. Can't even form sentences/posts reaction image thinking it puts him one up.

>Like I actually spent more than a week working hard and getting something done. Maybe I'll post again when this thing actually blows up, and then see if anyones still hating

Do that. Post here again when that video makes it big.

Nope. Literally just released late last night

Filmfag here.

Gotta hand it to you man, you've got balls putting your shit on Sup Forums. Here's my feedback...

It's good. Borderline great in terms of shot quality and editing. The only things that stick out is the lack of stabilization in the shots, the colour grading is amateurish in places and sometimes you linger on b-roll shots too long.

Other than that it's a great start from a transition of just photography. For this kind of video I would have jump cut much quicker and had more active/jump around scenes. The shot where everyone is just laying down passed out in the middle of active music breaks the flow.

Other than that, seriously good job man. Nice share.

dear god the cancer ITT

I like it. Good job.

Amature how?

I'm a photographer, although I'm somewhat hesitant to post up my site or work after the feedback here so far.

But I think I did a pretty good job making this look like any other video you'd see on tv.

Also, white people buy more rap music than black people, so there is a market.

Either way I'm not saying this music is nec for me, but I was happy to help an artist by making the video

>been here since 2014
>since
>2014
>since 2014
i'm not watching your stupid fucking video just because you think you're oh so qualified
and because youre looking for moral support in, literally, the worst place possible on the internet
saged

fag

Ugh, you turn me on so much baby

it has to be b8. no one is THIS new.

Thanks a lot man, I've goptta be honest, it was way harder than I thought, like I had all the stuff in my head, but editing was a huge bitch, I had no clue how much editing would suck, so a few things I envisioned, even some of the pacing was not what I had in my hjead

lol
>this thread

How much did you get paid?

I'm no pro, but I've been doing it for a few years. Nothing ever goes to plan when you shoot unless you have a seasoned director working with you. It all comes with practice, trust me.

Filming equipment is a fucking money pit. It all depends on where you want to go with your ambitions.

Well, it was more a labor of love, and also a way to do my first video.

I got reimbursed most of the money I spent on the shoot, and when the artist makes a little more, should be reimbursed the rest of the money I put into the vid.

Also, next videos I will probably charge, and I have dibs on the artist's next videos

that mask has nothing to do with Sup Forums, you fool

My eyes are getting bored from watching this.
You should've made a lot more cuts while editing this.

Serious? I see you post a video, called headbob, which is cliche at best, not very exciting, garbage tier music... Then you post it on Sup Forums claiming you're professional. Okay, now you have some views on your video... It's better than some, which says nothing considering there are millions of amateur videos. This is amateur. (Note the period)

What more can I say? What the hell did you think, we would all bow down to your headbob video? And why defend it? You asked for Sup Forums to respond and they are... Don't be such a flaming faggot.

this

>any feedback appreciated
>any

Then you freak out at feedback

Get the fuck out amateur

>labor of love
>when the artist makes a little more
>artist

/thread

Didn't freak out over actual feedback. I was only arguing with non improtant things like join date and masks, not actual video

>professional quality

Okay, go ahead and see if headbob blows up, you know how many better videos are out there? Millions

Get over yourself

You said ANY FEEDBACK APPRECIATED

don't cry when people give feedback you piece of shit

dude nice production ok but the rest is shit

Uh, I'm new to music videos, but am an accomplished photographer.

And the artist actually has music out, not some guy off the street

OP, I thought the video was amazing, no joke.

The cool masks, and those hot ass babes.

Were the girls models, they were fucking gorgeous, when they started lesboing out I was like DOING!

So you didn't get paid, and asked how it's amateur.

Define amateur/unprofessional

- not getting paid

The bitch in the car behind the singing dude needs to look like she actually cares about being there lol.

>didn't freak out

You're a douchebag,
Make a post, walk away, don't defend everything. You said you've "been here since 2014" and then literally act like the newest fag ever. Guy Fawkes mask? Are you serious? Yeah... Totally original

Surprised people are this fucking ignorant ... Wait... No I'm not

WHOA WTF GUYS

Please don't comment on the actual video page, unless it's constructive. You might hate my guts or giving me shit or whatever, but the actual page is Danny Duke's, I just directed it.

No need to ruin his buzz, he has nothing to do with this thread.

You dun goofed son

Yeah.. Nice try

But but but OP, you've been here since 2014, you're not a newfag right??? Oh wait, looks like you're literally retarded

This isn't me. You can comment whatever, he's just going to delete the comments.

Also, I actively tried to put in some Sup Forums easter eggs in this thing, know the music isnt everyones cup of tea, but thought you guys would at least dig the masks, the chicks, etc.

No big deal, art's subjective I guess

Hey but like you said.. This shit will blow up... This is part of it

Yeah, Fawkes mask is totally awesome, for a fucking shit tier rap video... Oh wait, yeah...

How do I close my own thread? Sage?

oh god this is hilarious

Hahahahahahahaha, no but you're not a new fag right??????

>my own thread

Not how it works

3/10 a lot of replys from fucking newfags.

Look, not trying to offend anyone here, I was legit sharing something I worked hard on and something I thought the guys here wuld enjoy. was not an asshole or anything in the original post, thought you guys would enjoy.

what i did not intend was people writing messed up shit on the actual video page, and I'm not really trying to have Danny think I fucked up his shit which literally just dropped like less than 24 hours ago.

know you guys think those guys are just artists, but they don't play. danny himself might not get too pissed, but his crew is mostly from middleburg, and do not play. please delete thread

Yes bait, mods please delete thread or at least delete the video link from original post

This cannot be real, no one is this retarded

You posted on Sup Forums what did you expect? Even the best shit only has a 50/50 chance of being accepted.

Your problem is that you're basically retarded. You did everything wrong in that video.

GODFUCKING DAMNIT

from comments

Danny Duke 38 seconds ago
Fuck you faggots, all of you just kill yourselves

fucking assholes, you thought he wouldnt be checking his views the day his vid drops? some of you are fucking assholes

About to drop a dox on Danny Duke in this thread. Stay tuned.

This is fucking hilarious

oh shit, his boys are pissed

You were never really an user if you didn't expect this newfag

I'm not danny, I directed his video. was going to have him come in the thread or view it later, but the responses went way different than expected. I just want to close the thread

Chill child I changed it, check the video

fuuuuck, lol. thought it was actually danny responding. Thanks, I guess?

Looks like it died down a bit, so thanks for that everyone. Hopefully by the time the scene checks out the vid, and all my friends see it, the few bad comments will get buried

Seriously are you slow or something

I'll repost here a few more times ok brah

hahaha his boys are bad ass

danny himself might not get too pissed, but his crew is mostly from middleburg, and do not play. please delete thread

Rednecks with weak rhymes.

Only good thing was the masks.

Fuck why did I laugh at this

Danny Duke is God

"So Marilyn said i dont like da drugs but da drugs like me, so i said i dont like da mud but da mud like me"

youtube.com/watch?v=0pzXnwzstuU

ahahahahaha

LOL, any info on op, the actual director? Would love to support his work and see his older work BWAHAHAHAHA