My ex. Interested? I still jerk off to our sexts about her being gangbanged and used as a cumdumpster

My ex. Interested? I still jerk off to our sexts about her being gangbanged and used as a cumdumpster.

more

Did she even try to take a sexy pose? This looks like she's squatting over someone to fart in their face.

I kinda like it, at the time it was because that lingerie was new and she wanted to show her ass only but eh

proceed

Post nudes

Uhh we are here for the gangbang story bro

posts the sext about her being gangbanged pls. for science..

her tits look amazing, set them free

they're on facebook and I deactivated my account but if you guys really want to see some I can try and log in again

I support this also.

Boobs as asked for

Jesus, moar

More of the pawg booty

One of my ex's we used to talk about her being a prostitute and making me heaps of money.
Chick would cum super easy the moment I started talking about her being a hobby whore.
I miss her sometimes, the irredeemable slut.

Cumbegging?

any pics of her spreading her ass

you got anymore???

had very similar conversations except it was me blowing my load when we talked about her being some random gangs bitch. Taking creampies, facials and wearing hooker attire for it all

Begging for cock I've got, actually I may have begging in general

We really do, can't you tell from memory in greentext if not pics?

not mine, but feel free to post I guess

So, please continue, sir!

>eminems face

MOAR

Just... DAT ASS!

greentext should be easy if you guys are okay with that, then sure I remember almost all of them since I still jerk off to them

bump

ITT closet cucks.

closest to spreading her asshole I have

Keep going, mate!

gangbang story pls my dicks limp