Ever had your orgasm ruined?

Ever had your orgasm ruined?

Yes sadley

how did you feel?

My ex ruined them mostly by crying.

Its shit. Theres no feeling

sadkek

i was a beta back then. She made me realise women are all the fucking same.

I've never had it ruined but i ruin myself. Feelsgoodman. I do it till i'm dry then orgasm. Then i'm up all night 'cause my urethra itches.

You're mentally retarded. Stop attracting shit womyn user and get a real bitch.

sauce?

story time

Yes. I slapped her hard in the face and said "WHO TOLD YOU TO STOP!?"

I got a Charley horse in my calf the moment I was cumming inside my wife.

that's happened to me several times
absolute shit

Focusing on better things atm then women. getting in shape, getting driver licence and getting a job are my priorities atm. when i have those ill go out again.

Gonna keep it short since im not much of a writer
met her 3 years ago. shes a total mess, abused by ex boysfriends, whenever she thought she met the right guy, he would just use her and dump her. daddy issues AF. So she has this image that all guys are the same and they all just wanna fuck. I wasnt like that. Just wanted a stable relationship and a good GF. She ruining my the sex would mostly go like this

>we make out
>we undress
>foreplay
>kiss
>tell her i love her
>she cries
>"whats wrong?"
>"your only saying that because i open my legs for you, if i wouldnt you wouldnt say you love me."

Shit like that, hell i even gave up a month of having sex with her to proof that its not the reason i was with her. Glad im done with her.

gf will ruin mine occasionally, shit feels weird

Man, life is fucked up when you have to give up an act of love to reassure someone that you love them.

Glad i met her tho, we had nice times and she eventually made me realise that in life you have to make yourself happy, not some1 else. i learned from it.

Sauce on GIF pls

any mental illnesses? just asking, my gf has borderline personality disorder

If I was to search vids like this? What would I specifically type?

Yes... You get the feeling of the orgasm but not the satifcation

Good for you user. I've been in a similar situation before. Cut my losses with her, spent time focusing on me, and eventually I found a 10/10 who actually makes me happy

used to work in a 90+ degree factory. Would get crazy dehydrated throughout the day (lost an average of 4 pounds from the time I clocked in till I left)both my legs and ass cramped up so bad during sex I started crying

severe trust issues? Low self-esteem? Jelly AF at everything and paranoid of me cheating on her. Also the reason she broke up with me. She thought i was meeting girls around her back. for example;
>teacher is sick
>get to go home 2 hours earlier
>go home play games
>tell gf im home earlier
>"why didnt you tell me asap you were home? Your probably not even home just with another girl."
>show her my matchhistory and time on trainticket"
>"seems fake and your brother probably played on your acc"

Shit like that.

Nice man. I know where ur coming from so good to know you are happy atm.

ruined orgasm you mouth breather

bettter having ur orgams ruined than not having sex at all. my sick braindamaged gf wants sex once in a month if im lucky.
" IF I DONT WANT TO LEAVE ME ALONE"
Wish i could shot that sick bitch, even tho id like to fuck her every day 5 times and gangrape her ass fml.

Whats holding you from raping her? 80% of the girls i know are into getting raped by their BFs.

i know this bitch for 3 years, used to be a nice fuck back then like 7 times per day when everything was fine and now she became a yelling sicko

Its cuz you let her walk over you. Show her you are in charge not her. Be the Alpha she fell in love with. not the beta you are right now.

was it because of your baby dick?

what's her name? know ive seen her before.

is it stoya?

Here is your (you) :*

One time I got a shooting fucking migraine right as I was about to cum and it hurt so bad I was in the fetal position yelling and punching the ground. I thought I was having like an aneurism or something but it passed. Anyone else have that?

Ye ye. Vision went shit after for a sec but it kills

Found the autist.

Can't tell people's faces apart, eh?

When girls start doing shit like that it normally means they are cheating on you and they are trying to accuse you of cheating too so they dont feel guilty

yeah, i was fucking my girl, then my sister walked in when i was 14

Heard that before. Pretty sure it has to do with her being used over and over again and losing trust in anything and everything. She didnt look like the girl that would cheat. And even if she did, it made me stronger in the end.

Sasha foxxx. Your welcome

you guys got dubs
its blood pressure
eat salty stuff talk to your doctor

I get migraines too tho

>ruined...

when the roofies wore out, and she came too, and looked at me and recognized me as "that guy" who had been stalking her...

that sucked...