8 hours til an exam I know nothing about that will decide if I fail this course which will decide if I can go to...

8 hours til an exam I know nothing about that will decide if I fail this course which will decide if I can go to university which decides if I can go into the career I want.
Wat do

Other urls found in this thread:

chemrevise.org/ocr-revision-guides/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bomb threat

Prepare for failure and get ready to change your career choice.

and you don't think 8 hours of studying would help you at all? writing down as much stuff as you can to help you memorize it. write down the crucial info for 4 hours spend 3 hours reading it over and the last hour to go for a run for 15 mins and then spend the next 45 mins going over stuff? you'd rather be connected to us for the 8 critical hours you need that depends on your life than spend it ensuring your future? That's so sweet OP. Just jerk off and nap and eat.

you fucked up by not pulling an all nighter with adderall, however you should check out the basics. what is the passing note? if you need an ace or so you are fucked. can't you find a way to pass? projects etc. ? talk to your professor and see if you can arrange something. mostly there are some ways to pass. of course this assumes this is a normal exam. if it's a national exam or something you are absolutely fucked. you had to prepare for that shit for months.

2 years worth of work I should know is going to be tested. It's not even hard for anyone else in my class, this is basic stuff. I'm just too stupid and never understood it.
Time to an hero?

National exam lol, I got a U the first time last year probably gonna happen again

if this is basic stuff you can memorize it you fucking cuck. go offline and do this shit. we will see if you are worthy of success. go on, study and shitpost and brag after the exam.

if you constantly procrastinate and can't focus I recommend going to the doctor. I had the same problem,turned out to be ADHD, where you from? maybe,just maybe they will let you have a retake if you get diagnosed with ADHD and they see this was the reason you couldn't study? or are you just a fucking lazy bumfuck?

UK, I doubt they'd allow me to get a free pass into uni on the off chance I got diagnosed with that - which is unlikely here.

Thanks man - I'm just gonna pull an all nighter and pray for a miracle.

haha nigger. You doing chemistry?

Yes I am lad, you too?

yes m8. Rip my life.

You doing F321? Got a U last time and I don't know any more now than I did then.

How'd your maths go?

OCR chem? yeah lad. I'm more fucked than you.

C1 was shit. literal aids. and C2 was good son.

C1 ezpz, c2 shite.

Yeah lad but we can do this, pull an all nighter with me going over these revision guides and I'm sure it'll work out.

Good luck me lad. I'm sure if you spend time you'll do fine. Me on the other hand, fucked beyond help lel.

Not the user you're replying to, but I gave my chemistry paper like 2 weeks ago. CIE's. They were really easy. OCR is easier and in the end it all depends on the grade threshold. Pray there are more retards than you guys out there.

Let's hope OCR don't try to fuck us. One of my teachers said he's been to one of their conferences/meetings or whatever and one of the guys who wrote the paper thought he himself did pretty well to get 90% - when he fucking wrote the thing. I don't know if that was supposed to encourage me but it didn't.

lel, true. Honestly can't go worse than the last paper I did. Fucking 23% lad. I am apparently not destined to learn chemistry.

Mock or last year? Because my result last year was around the 30% mark and I've just started revising in this past hour

Last year it was 30% or something like that. it was in a mock like a week ago.

chemrevise.org/ocr-revision-guides/
Go through all the f321 ones as many times as you can before 8:30 - last ditch effort lad. Do it for her.

Thanks m8. Best of luck. Perhaps one day I will see you on 4chinz again.

If you see a feels/suicide thread tomorrow then I've done shit :^)