Voyuer/Creepshot thread?

Voyuer/Creepshot thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

r.advantech.com/9a
s.wodemo.com/puzzle?fid=257745&return_to=https://weiq530.wodemo.com/down/20160518/257745/%E9%9A%90%E7%A7%98%E7%9B%B8%E6%9C%BA.Mobile.Hidden.Camera.Premium.v4.0.058-9.CHS-AG.apk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Family friend. Wanna slap my dick on her was so bad.

she looks north of 50 you fucking weirdo.

wtf is that thing

Yo she gotta booty time to get fuity.

Hahaha!

Complains about mature women posts a pic of a girl pooping. Awesome.

CALL THE STANLEY AND BRANLEY SHOW, ASK US SOMEQUESTIONS NSWER SOME QUESTIONS 86281 257 93

HNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
I didn't know there was a vid

Damn

shitty OC

yeah

Love laundry day.

OC

I KNEW THERE WERE MORE THAN JUST THE 2. THANK YOU user U R GUD MAN

happy to help
any other incomplete sets? I might have some more of some of them

More OC

Oc from today

Some nigs when I was going to my car

nice, any shots from behind?

I'll check one sec

Moar?

nice shot but what in fuck's name is that under the desk?

ya but its a YOUNG girl pooping.

Do you know if there's more than 2 pics from this set?

Some guy's leg

Not that I'm aware of, sorry m8

I got caught taking one of these and a guy called what I was doing scummy which in hindsight yeah it is.
I was so embarrassed since she was still standing next to me and he was like she has kids with her.
Thankfully I don't think she figured it out and if she did it must have been cause he told her after we left.
Other than the embarrassment and having pictures/video taken of you to shame you what can happen?
I am too skurred to do it again Q.Q

Sadly none :s have some other oc, here is some booty for ya

Can you post the pic?

OC

Very nice!

What's your setup? I mean in some places you'll likely get a fine if its reported but other than that not Much really.

Thanks and yours are great too!

> more oc

It's so shitty too in person it wasn't bad could see thru the dress ass was fat.

I just straight up used my camera on my phone while she wasn't looking and I thought no one was looking I was wrong.

get a case that has a hole for the camera but covers the screen, then set to hi def video recording, close case and just carry around casually

when you get home just screencap the best stills

Not too bad, when I've tried taking shots I just hold the phone by my side so no one will know, results in a lot of blurry pics though.

get a hidden cam app. I use SC-OS2 on android; you can set it to record and hide the HUD. I set it to 4k recording and just pretend to text or use apps and because of the high quality, you can just go back and take screenshots that are still good quality.

the key is to try not to get nervous and keep steady, natural movements otherwise people will figure out what you're doing.

Do you have the pics of that encounter? I'd recommend Simple notepad (MobileHiddenCamera) if you're on android. Not sure what apple has in terms of "spy" video /photography apps.I'll drop a link to a cracjed Japanese apk for anyone that wants to use it. Forewarning: the apk is shit as it broke the feature to use the front camera but the back cam works fine.

My tiny neighbor with nice breasts, too bad she dresses so conservatively

wtf why do almost all pics show ass? don't you guys like tits?!

I do like them tho

not only is it a lot harder to get them, but ass is fuckin life bro

reel talk

r.advantech.com/9a

Follow up here's the link.

Has a captcha then it has the download.

>pic related: MHC(simple notepad)

s.wodemo.com/puzzle?fid=257745&return_to=https://weiq530.wodemo.com/down/20160518/257745/%E9%9A%90%E7%A7%98%E7%9B%B8%E6%9C%BA.Mobile.Hidden.Camera.Premium.v4.0.058-9.CHS-AG.apk

this is why
fapping yet?

Because fat little virginal manlets can't hold their phones high enough to take pictures of breasts without being very obvious. Tsk tsk. Pathetic.

----------------------------------------------------------------

~visit my tumblr at tumblr/fairyunicornwomyn~

----------------------------------------------------------------