A 14 year old girl wants to fuck me. What do?

A 14 year old girl wants to fuck me. What do?

Her

tell her no, chris hansen is who is really talking to you

Get ready for jail.

Is it possible that you wouldn't know her age?

well how old are you?

dont. more trouble then its worth

I am almost that desperate.
Nope, unfortunately
29. Age of consent is 17.

Well you can be sure that with pic related dick you wont hurt her

This
Also, where do you live? Laws vary considerably.

jail is super fun

Then no.
Unless you don't mind prison.

Texas. Age of consent is 17, or 14 if they are less than 3 years older (so 14 can have sex with 17 but not older)

Tell her to sneak into your room and pretend your asleep and let her take advantage of you. Just kidding kill yourself.

Then don't do it. A brief moment of satisfaction is too much of a price for years in prison.

No one will know you fucked her. I would do it

Also check'em

run away.

reroll

post pic of her so we can form an educated opinion

its really not worth it, if you are that desperate just have a wank. prison really isnt worth it

fly over to italy, the age of consent is 14 here, fuck her, then go back

This

nice dick! boxers or briefs?

yeah, teenagers totally don't gossip

Trips don't lie.
also, 14 will get you 20

Let me fuck you

take what you can get with a penis like that.

thatd be pretty hot actually.
thanks lol, briefs
i doubt you are a girl and close

kys

Dubs say truth

film it

Cheqt

Do you really think they would press charges ? Unless she's an utter bitch. Well, you do whatever you want, but it might be the last time you have a chance to plummel a fresh kitten from the kindergarten.

oil your anus

it hurts if you don't

I was in a similar bind, a tranny wanted to get fucked by me she or he said no one would find out, he or she lied.

hot! can we get a pic of you bulging in briefs. its not more than what you already showed

pummel* fucking hell I'm bad tonight

my concern would be if an adult found out, not her friends
hows this?

you should prob do it, also take pics and vids and post them here

Poop on camera. Then you won't be embarrassed when you're caught

what could possibly go wrong with video and photographic evidence, right?

Jail is fun!

wow yes! hot!!!!

I'd get a lot more sex in jail, that is for sure

:) thanks

we would only post them in 'pics you should not share' threads

Is she hot tho?

Then go for it if you fancy being pounded by a pack of aidsy niggers

Oh of course. Nobody ever shares those

and being sodomised in the showers twice a day. Look at what happened to that Brazilian paedophile - 20 men gang raped him, not once, but TWICE.

Post her pics

shes ok, latina chick

have any white trunks. what size do you wear?

She probably doesn't want other adults to find out either, just be really insistant on the "no one must find out" thing. And do it in a safe place.
Try to convince her pretty hard that she'd be in serious troubles if adults find out, but at the same time tease her, she'll most likely succomb to the call of you dick while being as careful as possible. Tease her IRL though, make sure to leave no written trace or something.

i have similar situation... she's almost asking for it, she flirts a lot, an sext me often, i have hugged her and grabbed her titties... no complains, tough situation....

you fucking sicko thats cp

He's got an average penis.
kys famalam

rape her and smash her head open with a brick after to teach that fucking whore a lesson

Say 'no'.

Rent a boat, row out to international waters to do the deed (no age of consent under pirate law), then either throw her over the side or return with her, up to you.

Everything secret will become unsecret

Party to a federal crime.

GG

Great, now I want to suck dick.

I didn't said nudes, just pics.

only do it if u give her a fake name and she doesnt know where u live

You have to take a sit over there, sir

Nope, just these and some blue/black. I am a medium
lol sorry, nice trips though

>pirate law
kek

Do you mean admiralty law or maritime law?

She will remember that lesson for the rest of her life!

id love to be teased by you.

whatever you say OP

teasing is definitely fun

Don't do it OP unless you want your anus to get annihilated in the pokey

Which is probably a regular fantasy for 3/4 of Sup Forums

Don't do it OP. Either wait until she's old enough or find someone else to smash. Don't be a retard and fuck her, for god's sake

Don't do it OP. Even 16 year old can't keep their mouths shut and gossip like fuck, they'll tell a friend or let something slip and get questioned and most would buckle like a house of cards.

By the time it's passed around the information has changed, it started 2 years ago (lie) and CPS is up your ass asking all kinds of questions. They're underfunded and understaffed but you don't want to deal with them.

any more bulge shots

I just really miss pussy so my hormones make for a subjective point of view
:^)

not animated bulges

With that dick? Wait for a 10 year old. You might fall in otherwise.

>14 year old girl wants to fuck me
She will fuck your life once her hormonal instability makes her talk and sends you to jail.

>Don't be a retard
Why you tell me and order me who I should be? I am who I am, deal with it, faggot

No, if OP is American then maritime law says age of consent in international waters falls under federal law, which is 16, so better to stick with pirate law.

Ask for nudes you pleb

seeing that you have a 14 year old dick i dont see the problem

were in the same boat OP >be 23 her 15 almost 16 wants to fuck like its going out of style

Yeah leave it up to 'Merica to declare we own the oceans. Too stronk.

yup. best thing to do, on the screen nobody will know how old she actually is

Grow a bigger penis

>12yo is legal on my country
Feels good man

I am fine with my dick

If she's hot, go for it. Might be the only pussy you ever get. Don't listen these fat basement dwelling faggots.

Triple dubs of truth

Country?

It is out of style, sweet user. Did you not get the letter in the mail regarding the secret Sup Forums agenda? Only newfags don't get the monthly newsletter. If you post your full name, address, and a contact to reach you we can put you on the list. It's the only way to not be new, faggot.

What disgusting landfill do you live in?

fuck non animated bulge is hotter. profile shot with bulge and butt. id be all over you.