You faggots arent ACTUALLY voting for this piece of ahit are you? And im not voting for that dried cunt Hilary either

You faggots arent ACTUALLY voting for this piece of ahit are you? And im not voting for that dried cunt Hilary either

Stephen King isn't running for president. So, no. I'm not voting for him.

Is he proposing himself as a presedential candidate? You're a little late Stephen.

Stephen for King!

>plot twist obama has 3 terms

I don't understand the question. Obama removed America's nukes. kek

we need new candidates tbh
most faggots here just want to see how much trump can fuck up.

better than shillary you fag

>9 kicks in the dick is better than 10 kicks in the dick

I'm not an americunt, but I would love Trump to win just for the lulz.

itt: young cucks mad Obongo is leaving

said your dad to your mom

Hilary and Trump are the best America has to offer? We're devolving as a species.

Libertarian ftw! Well, for the 20% hopefully. Gary Johnson's already polling 10%+ versus Trump/Clinton. It's gonna be a good year regardless for the LP.

Steven Hawking can't even walk so how the hell could he ever run for president.

Stephen King should keep to books, his liberal faggotry only makes him lose respect.

Where were you 8 yrs ago? Living in a cave?

These faggots aren't old enough to vote, retard.

I'm pretty sure that being the president of the united states doesn't mean you can nuke other countries at will.

>implying someone can just fire our nukes on a whim

This is bait, and Stephen King should stick to writing books.

Executive order
Bypasses congress and constitution

Alternatively, just do what Bush did and make up reasons why we MUST attack a certain country

Hey Steven...a nigger was just in charge for 8 years. A NIGGER. And your books suck. Fag.

I'm afraid Mr King that Trump voters don't know how to read

Egh
Leftists are so put of their comfort zone. They're used to being able to use lagic and evidence to tear down conservatives. Then they'd throw in like a joke criticism for flavor.

Nowadays they just say the joke criticism, nudge and wink, and then just stop talking. Leaving their joke criticism to be their only criticism.

No I'm not voting for Stephen king

Not untl he nominates Sarah Palin as his VP.
Then she's one heartbeat from those nukes.

You're an idiot. Just stop everything you're doing, look at the picture again, and then reevaluate your existance.

Trump 2016