CHRISTIAN HATE THREAD

CHRISTIAN HATE THREAD

Ancient Pagans

• As soon as Christianity was legal (315), more and more pagan temples were destroyed by Christian mob. Pagan priests were killed.

• Between 315 and 6th century thousands of pagan believers were slain.

• Examples of destroyed Temples: the Sanctuary of Aesculap in Aegaea, the Temple of Aphrodite in Golgatha, Aphaka in Lebanon, the Heliopolis.

• Christian priests such as Mark of Arethusa or Cyrill of Heliopolis were famous as "temple destroyer." [DA468]

• Pagan services became punishable by death in 356. [DA468]

• Christian Emperor Theodosius (408-450) even had children executed, because they had been playing with remains of pagan statues. [DA469]
According to Christian chroniclers he "followed meticulously all Christian teachings..."

• In 6th century pagans were declared void of all rights.

• In the early fourth century the philosopher Sopatros was executed on demand of Christian authorities. [DA466]

• The world famous female philosopher Hypatia of Alexandria was torn to pieces with glass fragments by a hysterical Christian mob led by a Christian minister named Peter, in a church, in 415.
[DO19-25]

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Christians
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(Cont)
Mission

• Emperor Karl (Charlemagne) in 782 had 4500 Saxons, unwilling to convert to Christianity, beheaded. [DO30]
Peasants of Steding (Germany) unwilling to pay suffocating church taxes: between 5,000 and 11,000 men, women and children slain 5/27/1234 near Altenesch/Germany. [WW223]

• Battle of Belgrad 1456: 80,000 Turks slaughtered. [DO235]

• 15th century Poland: 1019 churches and 17987 villages plundered by Knights of the Order. Victims unknown. [DO30]

• 16th and 17th century Ireland. English troops "pacified and civilized" Ireland, where only Gaelic "wild Irish", "unreasonable beasts lived without any knowledge of God or good manners, in common of their goods, cattle, women, children and every other thing." One of the more successful soldiers, a certain Humphrey Gilbert, half-brother of Sir Walter Raleigh, ordered that "the heddes of all those (of what sort soever thei were) which were killed in the daie, should be cutte off from their bodies... and should bee laied on the ground by eche side of the waie", which effort to civilize the Irish indeed caused "greate terrour to the people when thei sawe the heddes of their dedde fathers, brothers, children, kinsfolke, and freinds on the grounde".
Tens of thousands of Gaelic Irish fell victim to the carnage. [SH99, 225]
• Already in 385 C.E. the first Christians, the Spanish Priscillianus and six followers, were beheaded for heresy in Trier/Germany [DO26]

(Cont)
• Manichaean heresy: a crypto-Christian sect decent enough to practice birth control (and thus not as irresponsible as faithful Catholics) was exterminated in huge campaigns all over the Roman empire between 372 C.E. and 444 C.E. Numerous thousands of victims. [NC]

• Albigensians: the first Crusade intended to slay other Christians. [DO29]
The Albigensians...viewed themselves as good Christians, but would not accept roman Catholic rule, and taxes, and prohibition of birth control. [NC]
Begin of violence: on command of pope Innocent III (greatest single pre-nazi mass murderer) in 1209. Bezirs (today France) 7/22/1209 destroyed, all the inhabitants were slaughtered. Victims (including Catholics refusing to turn over their heretic neighbours and friends) 20,000-70,000. [WW179-181]

• Carcassonne 8/15/1209, thousands slain. Other cities followed. [WW181]

• subsequent 20 years of war until nearly all Cathars (probably half the population of the Languedoc, today southern France) were exterminated. [WW183]

• After the war ended (1229) the Inquisition was founded 1232 to search and destroy surviving/hiding heretics. Last Cathars burned at the stake 1324. [WW183]

• Estimated one million victims (cathar heresy alone), [WW183]

• Other heresies: Waldensians, Paulikians, Runcarians, Josephites, and many others. Most of these sects exterminated, (I believe some Waldensians live today, yet they had to endure 600 years of persecution) I estimate at least hundred thousand victims (including the Spanish inquisition but excluding victims in the New World).

• Spanish Inquisitor Torquemada alone allegedly responsible for 10,220 burnings. [DO28]

• John Huss, a critic of papal infallibility and indulgences, was burned at the stake in 1415. [LI475-522]

Cont)
iversity professor B.Hubmaier burned at the stake 1538 in Vienna. [DO59]

• Giordano Bruno, Dominican monk, after having been incarcerated for seven years, was burned at the stake for heresy on the Campo dei Fiori (Rome) on 2/17/1600

Witches

• from the beginning of Christianity to 1484 probably more than several thousand.

• in the era of witch hunting (1484-1750) according to modern scholars several hundred thousand (about 80% female) burned at the stake or hanged. [WV]

have a free bump

SAUCES
Cont)

[DA]

K.Deschner, Abermals krhte der Hahn, Stuttgart 1962.

[DO]

K.Deschner, Opus Diaboli, Reinbek 1987.

[EC]

P.W.Edbury, Crusade and Settlement, Cardiff Univ. Press 1985.

[EJ]

S.Eidelberg, The Crusaders, Madison 1977.

[LI]

H.C.Lea, The Inquisition of the Middle Ages, New York 1961.

[MM]

M.Margolis, A History of the European People.

[MV]

A.Manhattan, The Vatican’s Geoncides, Springfield 1986..

[NC]

J.T.Noonan, Contraception: A History of its Treatment by the Catholic Theologians and Canonists, Cambridge/Mass., 1992.

[S2]

Newscast of S2 Aktuell, Germany, 10/10/96, 12:00.

[SH]

German news magazine Der Spiegel, no.49, 12/2/1996.

F.Turner, Beyond Geography, New York 1980.

H.Wollschlger: Die bewaffneten Wallfahrten Zrich 1973.
[WV]

Bumping thread. Could be worth staying.

k

:^)

CHRISTIAN GENOCIDE WHEN ?

>examples older than 400 years
Tibetian buddhists had slaves until the beginning of 20th century, so shut up

people were savages, doing something "in the name of God" was just a good excuse/way to control the uneducated peasants

Google Native American genocide. It was done by Christians you know. Also The colonial conversion policies in Africa. You'd be surprised

bumping for more tears, threats of hell, etc.

Abrahamic religions are fucking cancer

oH it's not like Christians were ever Persecuted

Antiquity
1.1 Persecution of Christians in the New Testament
1.2 Persecution of early Christians in the Roman Empire
1.2.1 Persecution under Nero, 64–68 AD
1.2.2 Persecution from the 2nd century to Constantine
1.2.3 The Great Persecution
1.3 Persecutions of Christians by Persians
1.4 Persecution of Christians by Jews
2 Persecution of Christians during the Middle Ages
2.1 Persecution of Christians by Persians and Jews during Roman-Persian Wars
2.2 Persecution of Christians under Islamic rule
2.3 French Revolution

2.4 China
2.5 India
2.6 Japan
3 Modern era (1815 to 1989)
3.1 Ottoman Empire
3.2 Soviet Union and Warsaw Pact Countries
3.3 19th and 20th century Mexico
3.4 Anti-Mormonism
3.5 Madagascar
3.6 Spain
3.7 Nazi Germany
3.8 Jehovah's Witnesses
4 Current situation (1989 to present)
4.1 Persecution of Christians in the Muslim world
4.1.1 Afghanistan
4.1.2 Algeria
4.1.3 Bangladesh
4.1.4 Egypt
4.1.5 Indonesia
4.1.6 Iran
4.1.7 Iraq
4.1.8 Malaysia
4.1.9 Nigeria
4.1.10 Pakistan
4.1.11 Saudi Arabia
4.1.12 Senegal
4.1.13 Somalia
4.1.14 Sudan
4.1.15 Syria
4.1.16 Tunisia
4.1.17 Turkey
4.1.18 Yemen
4.2 Bhutan
4.2.1 Before 2008
4.2.2 After 2008
4.3 China
4.4 India
4.5 Kenya
4.6 North Korea
4.7 Sri Lanka
4.8 Indochina region
4.9 Europe
4.9.1 Denmark
4.9.2 Italy
4.9.3 Ukraine

>• Battle of Belgrad 1456: 80,000 Turks slaughtered. [DO235]

Kebabs removed how is this bad thing?

mormons are not christians, and pretty sure jehovas whitnesses are mormons.

christianity offered the greatest appeal to the poor uneducated masses.

you no longer have to work to sacrifice to a god, no more sacrificing your livestock.

you are "equal" under the eyes of god (know this wasn't particularly practiced in the secular life, but was an appeal)

all christianity asked for was your complete obedience, and you didn't have to do anything great/die in combat to get to the good place after death.

>inb4 euphoric
no actually think modern christianity are a bunch of cucks. would fall more in line with old school hardline plunder and murder the infidels.

According to Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI, Christians are the most persecuted group in the contemporary world. The Holy See has reported that over 100,000 Christians are violently killed annually because of some relation to their faith. According to the World Evangelical Alliance, over 200 million Christians are denied fundamental human rights solely because of their faith. Of the 100-200 million Christians under assault, the majority are persecuted in Muslim-dominated nations. Christians suffer numerically more than any other faith groups or groups without faith in the world. Of the world's three largest religions Christians are the most allegedly persecuted with 80% of all acts of religious discrimination being directed at Christians who only make up 33% of the world's population.

also deus vult thread?

Deus vult thread

was wondering if i was alone

what is going on here?

>itt. Roleplaying.

Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!

"But He loves you. He loves you, and He needs money! He always needs money! He's all-powerful, all-perfect, all-knowing, and all-wise, somehow just can't handle money!"

-George Carlin

Do not compare the cancer that is christianism with all religons

>money goes to church
>church does charity
>you did something good
>you go to heaven

comedians are great and all, and i have all the respect for mr carlin, but go ahead and read the summa theologica aquinas' work is very good, and you'll get more of an understanding of the religion itself.

>any of these ten things
there's a lot more than ten, christfags just want to ignore the rest
it's the big book of multiple choice

>implying anything after death exists
>

These faggots don't care about theology or facts of the matter. They care about feeling superior without doing any work.

i only offer advice, i care not if user takes it....also where my crusaders at?

I'll read that, thanks for the suggestion.

and if you're talking to me, I was a devoted Christian beforehand, so I have edperience.

Now im just asking and i expect the next post to answer this question, but can we go back to having a normal, un-heated conversation?

It does. I personally know for a fact.

I'm sad for you.

lol

You can never know for sure.

There's no reason to be sad, user. I've made a choice, you don't need to try and persuade me.

I second this

True, good point.

Prove it, christcuck

Are you completely certain about the Jehovah's witnesses being Mormons thing?

Lucifer is the true god

No sauce for the image?