So I know I probably shouldn't be posting this here but I need some where to brag and I'm literally so excited right...

So I know I probably shouldn't be posting this here but I need some where to brag and I'm literally so excited right now. So, I signed with a YouTube network a little while back and since I reached over 500 subs, I now have merch! I cannot believe this and I'm so happy! :D

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/#/user/JessicaCheyenneVEVO
time.com/5097/youtube-to-crack-down-on-fake-views/
businessinsider.com/youtube-cracking-down-on-fake-views-2014-2?IR=T
reelseo.com/youtube-fake-views/
youtube.com/watch?v=xwLR1Nz39Gk
youtube.com/watch?v=JF3yrdv3eY8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobody cares.

Grats on 500 fake accounts

Are you 12? "500" subs wow so much man!

Just started posting like a month ago

My subscribers do

Good job op

Give us something for free or GTFO

Channel?

Thanks so much (: this is so exciting for me so I had to vent somewhere lol

>tfw posting 4 a year
>tfw 23 subs
I think it might have to do with not using tags

m.youtube.com/#/user/JessicaCheyenneVEVO

I have to pay for my own merch. Yeah, not gonna give free shit away just yet.

Kill yourself please

I can give you a shout out if you'd like. Comment on one of my vids and I'll shout out your channel out in my next video m.youtube.com/#/user/JessicaCheyenneVEVO

You first m8

>tits or gtfo
Oh also im disliking all of your videos

lets do some shit posting

>Using VEVO without actually being affiliated with VEVO.

The link doesn't work

Don't care. You're getting me views.

It's a joke. I changed my channel name awhile ago whenever VEVO first became a thing and now I can't change it back lol

Try YouTube.com/jessicacheyennevevo

>kys
>kys
>but y

>lowers how often you appear in search results
>worth it for that 1 extra view

show tits op

Then I'll buy likes. Doesn't matter to me, atm views only matter considering I'm a smaller channel.

Show cash user

/b is not the place to look for validation, keep doing ur shit. Just keep doing it. Just do it

Hard man here. YouTube is cracking down on forged traffic, so we can report you and you'll probably soon be gone.

you know that feel when you play fallout 4 on a 30 fps brick? :^)

Newfags, newfags everywhere.
For you oldfags:
>quads checked

What network signs a channel with 500 subs? The fuck

I'm with a network. YouTube doesn't check where the traffic comes from. And I'm just saying that. I wouldn't buy likes, I'm too cheap.

checked

You are the worst cs go player i have ever seen

It's Sup Forums and I'm not looking for validation, just wanted to brag to some weeabos.

You just said you would buy likes. And YouTube does check it.

time.com/5097/youtube-to-crack-down-on-fake-views/
businessinsider.com/youtube-cracking-down-on-fake-views-2014-2?IR=T
reelseo.com/youtube-fake-views/

Valid point. I'd be better if I wasn't using a laptop mouse though. But yes, I suck ass atm.

So are you gaming because it gives alot of viewers

I was just saying that and I didn't know they were able to tell whenever you signed with a network.

kill urself

I have over 24k views and I just started so they wanted me. My channel is growing quickly.

Well don't "just say that" if you don't mean it. Pretty obvious rule. Also, it's fucking YouTube. The employees have eyes.

Omg stop it, jezuz

I'll play a game of cs:go with ya if you wan't a boost. for the keks

Even if I was reported for that, they'd check where my traffic was coming from and notice that I haven't bought any views or liked.

Are you even playing ranked?

Sure, add me on steam :)

Dumbest bitch I ever heard.
you need to listen to it all.
lets fuck her shit up.

youtube.com/watch?v=xwLR1Nz39Gk

Unless you bought it. Like you said you were going to. But then justified it stupidly by saying "I'm too cheap", which is a lame as fuck excuse to get out of what you said.

youtube.com/watch?v=JF3yrdv3eY8
this guys better anyway

This is now a ylyl thread

No, I was playing offline with bots when I shot that gameplay. My Internet was down during one time and the other I wanted to get more practiced. I've only played it like 5 times.

I have 400k views from 2007, step up

Deleted go buy overwatch

Sandwich one made me hungry. I'm off now. Enjoy the YouTube life of not contributing to anything at all, like the rest of us.

yes

Good job but considering I just started posting last month, I'm happy with my numbers.

how?

My name is pewdiepie and I have around 40 milion subs and i got them all with my terible acting

I'm just doing this for fun. I wanna be a cyber security engineer.

Comment your Steam on one of my videos and I'll add you

k, i'll just send u a message D.

Trying this hard to get a girl on steam

Which is it faggot? Your channel is unexceptional and completely worthless. You've managed to do nothing millions of others haven't already done and have contributed nothing to society. You obviously DO care about the people telling you how unoriginal you are because you're attempting to rebut every comment made. Accept that nobody here cares and anybody who subscribed only did so because they found you mildly amusing and nothing more. Go actually do something notable.