fleshlight
pros: doesn't talk, won't falsely accuse you of rape
cons: friends will mock you for having one but will be secretly jealous

girlfriend
pros:
cons: everything

virgin

i laughed at the cons..

aside from the whole fact that you make human contact with a woman, a fleshlight is pretty based

Only virgins call other people virgins
There's no pros to human contact with women

OP's dating attempts..

Sounds like you have mother issues

kek

Cleaning of the fleshlight. Biggest con.

Everybody does until they fuck a bitch.

That part does suck, so I just don't.

Sounds like he got accused of rape.

pros of a girlfriend is that you can let HER do the fucking.

I know right lol ive never knew that was a fear

Get a boyfriend, problem solved

Huh? Please explain anons

But-but I'm straight

See I was thinking "you can talk to it" as a "pro" for girlfriend...

Having a fleshlight:
Cons - You have to wash it
Pros - You don't have to make it cum

Trip dubs speak the truth

OP is scared of being accused of rape.. Just saying every girl ive fucked has really wanted my dick so ive never thought of it like that

Kek

Cons: You can't rape a fleshlight

probably because if you don't want to be accused of rape, you don't do anything remotely resembling rape... because its probably rape.

youre not scared of it because you're not king raper

Oh they are. If you watch out for a friend and not solely a sex-object you will benefit immensly.

idk OP maybe because one is a real human being and the other is synthetic rubber with almost nothing to offer; other than a shittier version of the real vag.

Go find a trap, boys don't cry rape and generally aim to please, also generally more like a friend than a chore as they could share similar interests with you whereas a girl is a girl and does girl things

Literally everything about this post screams underageb&

get a tenga fliphole instead. They feel better and are significantly easier to clean since they split in half. Plus they're usually a little cheaper as well.

This is why everyone thinks you're a faggot, OP. Stay mad, never change, stay sheltered within a shroud that is your narrow, self serving perspective.

well they both provide the stimulation, but depending on the gf. irl girls are better. like once you cum theyll say something cute like im not done with you yet and proceed to fuck you. it hurts a bit but its a huge turn on.

Same.

you're an awkward, fat fag aren't you?

More like "You can talk dirty to it"

and cons "doesn't just shut up after"

girlfriends are fleshlight with warmer and lube included, self clwaning sistem. they are like super fleshlight. thats why they are so expensive.

>but will be secretly jealous
lmao, let me guess, you haven't had a friend since gradeschool, have you?

Op must've fucked one feminazi and decided he loved cock.

IMO exclusive sexual orientation is a social construct, looking at ancient greek society furthers my hypothesis. Basic mechanics says that if you rub it, it feels good, you jerk off, it doesn't mean you are sexually attracted to yourself nor flashlights mean you like silicone (or wtf they're made of) waaay too much. I think a gay relationship would be a lot more convenient, much less emotional women bullshit. Plus with much more similar physiology, there'd assumably me more sexual equality per se, this being said, I'm a virgin with no real interest in relationships so I suppose I'm not really qualified to weigh in here

I was wondering if there was any weight to the b8. I don't really care about replying to a post on Sup Forums

fleshlight
pros: it won't give you an STD
cons: can't eat it out
girlfriend
pros: the cunt might be able to cook and clean
cons: the cunt will likely trick you into having to pay whore welfare for 18 years

I just need a hot hoe to fuck and please me and then i could sit down with a real woman and be best friends and treat her nicely

ITT virgins that will never have a girlfriend

>girl
>doing the work in bed

>comparing fleshlight to a woman
m8

and in saying that i have one which my crazy ex bought me

Having an ass to grab onto and some hair to pull is real shit nigga

I wish i didn't

Is it worth the bullshit though or is it all just a meme that people falsely elivate to god status because meme meme meme

Elevate*

>listens to what women say
>calls others virgins
Jesus christ man, the XX pair should be classed as a mental disorder, if you disagree, you must be Forest Gump himself or just a permanent dweller in the friendzone

Looks ok, but those triangular ribs on the sides look like they'd feel weird

TKAM rooster snacks bingo!!!

one time purchase vs. long term soul sucking financial parasite. hmmm.

Yeah it is because even though I'm on Sup Forums I'm neither a sociopath nor a teenage edgelord chap