Should I get these shoes? Air Jordan Retro 1's? All black...

Should I get these shoes? Air Jordan Retro 1's? All black. I'm looking for a shoe that will look good with ankle socks and basketball shorts.

These are a great sneaker. It's meme-tier, up there with red converse high tops and classic white stan smiths, but it's a great shoe.

no matter what shoe you get you will still be a faggot nigger virgin

i think they're too plain for basketball shorts though. get some lebrons

no nigga~, what you want is KD8s, Hyperrevs whatever, AJ 28-30, and or kyrie 2s. All of the shoes I listed are pretty good indoor and a bit outdoors. If you want a shoe you can ball in while you look good would be the AJ4 cements 2016.

LeBron's suck nigger dick, get kobes they work for everything

You should probably get a job first instead of spending your welfare check on shoes, ya nigger.

I currently have these in all black. Great shoe, very durable and you can wear them with professional type clothing and still look good

Has anyone tried out any of the adidas tubulars?

This, I want to get a pair but not sure how they are

They are an off-court shoe, it's pretty much a low budget yeezy so I guess they are confortable

Those are nice I love Adidas' shoes lately they've been taking a lot of the yeezy design aspects and adding them to other shoes. Adidas > Nike imo

Yeah I'm not looking for basketball shoes necessarily. I just want a normal sneaker to wear with shorts during the summer time

Try the best shoebrand ever, Vans.

Vans > Everything

Vans are alright for affordable and fashion based shoes But for shorts he's gonna need athletic based shoes

Decent, tubular sole is uncomfortable as fuck and if your feet are slightly wide stay away. Size down at least .5 because they run long as fuck.

mid shoes and shorts? you loser, you're going to look fucking retarded. get low shoes and wear no show socks. if you're actually looking for on-court shoes, get the newest Kobe/lebron/kyrie/jordan/lillard/curry rather than an old model with outdated tech.

pic is my latest pickup that I'm trying to get rid of

if you want a "Welfare Nigger" shoe then get the AJ1s, you can literally wear it with anything. Another shoe you should get is the Adidas NMD but that's kinda pricey. Do you have a pair of roshes?

these are the Adidas NMD OP

I do like Vans, but I only like the Vans with colored soles, the white sole with beige gum doesn't do it for me.

And yeah they look uncomfortable, ideally I would like to try them on but I'm looking for shoes online

don't let my shitty picture give you a negative impression of the shoes. I just snapped a quick pic after I picked them up. The primeknit version is super comfortable and I have 4 pair.

Maybe these? Don't wear basketball socks like elites or some shit wear dress-like socks with a fun pattern or some color.

I fucking love the radials look and feel

I like the NMDs I was actually considering to get a pair, I got the hyperrev 2016s instead

Op give us a picture of an example of an outfit you intend to wear with these shoes so we can help you out more

fuck no ankle socks and high tops look uglier than a 99 y/o pussy

If you wear ankle socks wear some like this but not this specific design it's kinda "eh" but wear colorful-ish dress-like socks with low athletic shoes or vans and cargo shorts

Something like this outfit

So like a middle schooler/broke white kid type outfit?

Yeah exactly. I already have shoes that cover every other type of outfit I might wear

I'm kinda leaning towards these

get Stance socks nigga~

if you are gonna get those get the Melo 1s they at least have a better design

If you get those wear them with jogger-sweats not shorts

That's a better idea actually I'm dumb af

Hey boys

check em nigga~

also if the AJ1s don't suit you then get some 6 inch timbs or some foams nigga~

O SHIT NIGGA YOU GOT THE NEW AJ12S NIGGA~

btw you wasted your fucking money you dumb nigger because the "Flu Game"s are coming on sunday

OP I forgot to mention the Huaraches; most people like them but in my opinion they look like a nigger shit and should be put to sleep, they also look like crocs with the huaraches logo on it

Implying im not copping them

Timb during the summer? He wants shoes that do with shorts you can't wear timbs with shorts especially if you're white. Just doesn't work. Nike or Adidas running shoes, not the cheap ass Kohl's shoes though. Boosts would work best for him but this fag doesn't know how to dress so it's useless helping him

Hold up there fellow sneakerhead chum, first of all mother nigger nike runners look like hexagonal pieces of nigger dung, second of all Timbs can be used for many nigger activities, lastly I have to say fellow nigger in need it's not like all he has in his closet is shorts

>French blues
>acting like they're worth bragging about

they do look good but they aren't at the point where you can brag about them unless you are a teenage kid in high school

these bro

pull the trigger