Would you date a singlemother?

Would you date a singlemother?

If she slurps up my cum after I fuck her brains out 5 times a day, then yeah.

This is such good b8 I'm not even going to attach a meme to my response.

Well she wouldn't be single if I dated her

i have, kid was a total fucking disrespectful asshole, couldn't handle it. the one in your pic? i would crush that six ways to sunday no matter how blacked she's been.

Not if she got that nigger child

>used up nigger trash

Fuck no

Kid would have to be white otherwise she'll always go back

only if she wasn't a coal stoker with a mongrel runt.

I shacked up with a single mom for 5 years
I'm now shacked up with her daughter

I don't care if this bait.

No.

I would rather die alone then to raise some other mans children. There's very rarely a case where she's a single mother because the man died. In almost all cases I've encountered it's having a kid too young (before 25) and a shitty father who can't be there or won't be allowed to be there. You think she's going to be a good wife? A good mother? And you'll be a good family?

Tldr: baggage, a whole metric fuck ton

I'm confused as to how to go about this.
Well played faggot

>Taking this b8

Op asked, we answered

>filthy coal burner
Fuck no. Imaging being in public with the mother and nigglet and everyone would think she cheated on you with a nigga and you would look like the biggest cuck.

gonna need proof.

Not with that or an girl with a half kid.

Look at how much make up she is wearing by the way. Hey neck and face are two completely different colors not caused by a shadow. You know she looks like crap underneath. Disgusting!

I fucked around a girl that was a single mom. Came over my place all the time to fuck.

Shit was boring fucking her. Only hit it from the back

THAT KID IS SO GOD DAMNED UGLY COMPARED TO HER. NIGGER GENES: NOT EVEN ONCE.

As a single dad, sure. Unless her kid was a disrespectful little shit. I don't want that nonsense rubbing off on my kid.

wtf how can someone fuckhimself so much with a single postß

Woody, pls

By having a child with a black man, her genes have been diluted and will not be properly passed on to the next generation.

Solution: breed her with your superior aryan genes, ideally multiple times. Avoid any commitments. This will allow her genes to be passed on, with positive traits maintained and negative traits counteracted by your own superior DNA.

Problem solved.

KEK

>By having a child with a black man, her genes have been diluted and will not be properly passed on to the next generation.
Isn't that exactly what's supposed to happen?

get her a white one and everyone will think you adopted one. be the nice guy

No, having a sex trophy is a deal-breaker for me.

If she'd had the child with a human maybe. Not the crossbreed in OP.

- Professor F. G. Neckbeard, from the University of Basement.

okay tyrone.

It's based tho

lolno, especially if they have some mixed kid on their hip. every girl i've known who's obsessed with "da bbc" in their teens and 20's wind up single mothers chasing white guys with real jobs once tyreese and his buddies leave their ass. but they could have the illegitimate child of fuckin gronkowski or whatever that bigass white football player's name is. them having the kid of another wealthy white guy doesn't change the fact that that little shit isn't mine. literally the only time i'd raise another person's child is if i chose to adopt, because kids in the system had no choice in who they were born to or where. hoes bringing their kids along from relationship to relationship had every chance to be decent human beings, and they fucking squandered it.

I know her.

Loves black dick, but she's so fucking hot.

sure, i like kids...but i don't want to have one of my own.

date, yes...move in with, no.

i don't want to have to take care of their kid or support them.

Chair, Snot W. Goatlips Institute of Bile and Phlegm

the kid is so fucking ugly compared to her. Holy fucking shit. She looks like a fucking chimp.

citation needed

shut the fuck up nigger. Seriously if you are not racist against niggers you don't belong in Sup Forums.

Maybe you should try these other sites:

>>>/reddit/

>>>/tumblr/

Well, we know why she's single.

Her kid is actually kinda cute in person, she's not really photogenic thought.

But who gives a shit, I'm not interested in the kid.

This.

lol

Everybody who laughs at her behind her back gives a shit.

You may want to go back to your containment board, you nigger loving cuck in denial.

Why didn't she abort that piece of shit.

Not again...

Well maybe to three-way with a hot daughter.

Nope. I have to be the most important person in her life. The only kids I would want around would be my own. Don't need her putting the kid first, and always having to put up with drama and her fucking ex, and child support, visitation, etc. We should actually abolish child support and alimony, so that whores are a bit more careful about who they have sex and children with. I would love to take the one in the photo, tie her up, and watch me torture that little niglet to death. Then, I would slowly take that cunt apart, slowly removing skin, fingers, toes, nipples, eyes, etc, and see how long I can keep her alive while cutting her up and sprinkling salt into her wounds.. I would tape the entire process, and put it out on the web for all to see.

THIS IS NOW A NIGGER HATE THREAD. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

As long as the kid isn't a nig. /Thread

> inb4 can't inb4
> inb4 you can't /thread with your own post
> inb4 confirmed fag

nice b8 m8.

Only so I can get inside that stretched out vagoo

you do realize that 90% of threads start with b8 right?

that escalated quickly

/thread

I'll do it for you Sup Forumsro. Fuck niggers

Been there done that. FUCK NO

>single mother
>oreo kid
kek

As long as it's not a fucking NIGGER, and the mother is still a hot milf I'm okay with it. Fucking disgusting niggers and their hellspawn holy shit.

congratulationsitsapieceofshit.jpg

Single mother with white babby? Maybe. Probably not marriage material.
Single mother with black babby? lolno, only good for a fuck'n'chuck.

already am, ant advuce Sup Forumsros. too drunk and coked out to read whole threwd

Once you go black you never go back.

Because no self respecting white person would risk getting aids from a monkey fucker.

I love hate threads like this.

Hell no. I wouldn't even fuck that bitch. Or any baby dropping cunt. Ew...

Hell no

Not if they're a coalburner

Coalburners are trash but can still be worth dumping a load in imo

the dad being dead is really the only good option
>and you adopting the kid as your own

user is right. otherwise, she's always going to have a sort of separate life
>sharing the kid
>dealing with the father
>thinking of the father
>the kid having a real father that's not you
>etc.

it's just a gigantic pain in the ass to your entire relationship

No. She has nothing to offer even if she is attractive.

Not that one, its a coal burner.

I would cause I like the emotional barrier between me and the kid. I like kids, and hope to be a father someday, but if I raise someone else's kid, I get all the e.otional satisfaction of being a family man. If the kid is fucked up, I can still say, at least it's not my kid sucking dick for heroin.

NO OF COURSE NOT

Her baggage is her own

She wouldn't have a niglet if she liked nice guys.

anyone? samefagging heree

This

How about 4 kids from 4 different guys but all are white?

Hehe

Odds would still be lower that she has a venereal disease than with just one nigger.

10 different kids from 10 different white fathers would still be infinitely better than 1 nigger kid

This

This is what a child raised by her mother does gets knocked up by niggers through gilt trip game and a need to have anyone make her feel worth anything no white Asian or Hispanic guy would put up with her selfishness unreasonableness and daddy issues but for a nigger this is a good as it gets ever

Not a coal burner, I wouldn't, no.

I shouldn't laugh at these responses but lmao

She only into niggers

Keks for all

Lul

It's really sad that someone lonely loser took the time to compile all that.

It's even sadder if you think anyone's going to bother reading it.

Id date this single mom. Friend of mind & confirmed racist.

I don't take other's trash, no

look user. there is a third person in this relationship. the kid. even if this faggots here thinks it looks like little monkey. a single mom wants a husband and a father the kid, most of the time.
if she is "party girl" and don't care about the kid, well... would you date and trust an irresponsible woman? if you search for cheap fuck- wrong place mate.
P.S.: and she is sexy btw

Once you go black they don't want you back

Fuck that last response. You have a good eye.