Feels thread

Feels thread.

Tell me your /feel/ stories, I need feels.

Need.
Feels.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tFfR6_Kr_CQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mf711o8jAQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump while writing up my greentext

>ITT: Faggots telling the exact same bullshit story about why a normalfag slut fucked Chad and Tyrone over them

Im not this guy but keep this shit alive

Wife of 17 years wants divorce. I'm still madly in love.

No infidelity, just fell out of it.

I'm dying inside.

I don't want these feels.

When did baww threads became Feels thread?

Is this name more appealing?

Have you already try to talk this out?, get counseling and try to work things out

My roommate shot himself yesterday and his brother called me and informed about it a couple of hours ago.

Somehow I don't feel a lot. Thanks Sup Forums for making me a tough and cynical motherfucker.

Well this was fucking harder to put into words than I expected, bit too drunk soz anons
As a short of it, best friend who I met online 5 years ago killed herself and I'm still fucked up from it but I can't really tell anyone because no one knew she existed in the first place

He "feels thread", not "emo thread".

We've talked, she doesn't see any reason to hang on. We have kids and will be great co-parents, but nothing more.

She just wants to work on herself, outside of "us", from here on out.

I saw us growing old together. She sees herself living for herself and our children and that's it.

Moved hundreds of miles to be with my gf and now I've completely fallen out of love with her, like to the point where I feel unattracted both physically and mentally, I can't even handle having sex with her. Meanwhile I can't stop developing crushes on people I shouldn't like. I've got a friend on the other side of the US who I want to be with, but they've already got someone and it fucking hurts any time they vanish from the radar for several days to go visit them.

You can blame medieval Catholic monks for that. Seriously. For the two million years of existence of the hominid genus, we have formed sexual partnerships for practical reasons: stability, security, emotional support, and children. Over time, people gained close emotional bonds from their shared experiences, and this was known as "love."

Enter horny European monks who had never so much as seen a naked female body, and who would sneak into the scriptorium at night to write the medieval equivalent of Harlequin Romance novels: tales of "courtly love." These kissless, handholdless monks literally invented the modern concept of romantic love.

As a result, people enter relationships today expecting emotional fireworks. When the initial burst of endorphins wears off, they're left feeling flat and unfulfilled. And so the divorce rate exceeds 50%.

>be 20, mid 2013 meet girl, call her M
>things are incredible first 6 months
>she was my first ( just fuck)
>ff 6 months all goed to shit
>panic attacks start
>over absolutely nothing
>this shit continues for the next 18 months
>has episodes every couple of days
>ff Feb 2014
>her bday. Found out she was preggo
>sold bike to afford abortion
>neither of us working
>get it done. Take care of her make sure she's ok
>the next bit was a blur but the panic attacks kept going
>not sure what month but after abortion the suicide attempts started
>scared shitless. This bitch cuts deep
>anythong would trigger it. If you say the wrong thing, spill water, drop something, she's hungry or she doesnt get what she wants
>comes to a point where if I say no to anything it leads to a panic attack
>trapped af
>love her so decided to ride it out
>she becomes emotionally, mentally and physically abusive
> id get 3 weeks of her being fucking mental and 1 week of being just a regular cunt. Maybe 2 days where shes normal out of the month
>start blazing to cope

Cont?

me 28 her 47
figured we'd have fun
reminder hot=crazy
no matter how old how young bitches be tripping

Tonight was the lowest point of my life. Crying with my kid sitting on my lap freaking out upset while my partner was going mental. She's had bad PMT but now it's random, I think she's having an early menopause. She was completely off her head shouting at me to leave, telling the kid they were leaving, all kinds of shit. She won't admit she has a problem, too paranoid as her father was bipolar, she can't admit to herself she has mental health issues. I don't have a fucking clue and my kid is starting to say they don't like themselves. It's tearing me apart. She won't do counselling or couples counselling. It's fucking horrible and in seven years on Sup Forums I've never posted in a feels thread. Could do with some good vibes.

Best friend of 8 years and more stopped talking to me because I came out as gay to him, and dont say that hes an asshole and all that garbage because its simply not true, he was the best person I have ever met and it just feels so shitty so lose someone I had such great love for because of something I had no control over, he wont respond to my calls, blocked me almost everywhere.. dammit.

Shit, I dunno man. Sounds like you pulled yourself through something you shouldn't have.

What was his problem? He just hate gays, or just that you were?

i think there is more to it than just expectations
if you look at some indigenous tribes, you will see that they don't care one bit about love, monogamy, attachment etc.
this makes me think that the concept of attachment as a whole may not be the most suitable for us. and after the sexual revolution, people started to realize that they dont have to force themselves for something society wants, thus the divorce rates skyrocketed

Contin

Fuck dude, get out. Take your kid and leave. The longer you stay there worse off your kid will be. Yes they shouldnt be seperated but I think your child stands to lose more staying therr

Finally a green text. Do it user

No chance I could take them. Don't know whether they would be better off if I did go. Can't see it.

He hates gays appearntly, he said that i can do whatever I want and that he wont tell my parents (very religious parents) but that we shouldnt talk anymore...

Deliver faggot

>try my best to get her better. Find employment, boost her self esteem, pshycologist, the fuckin works
>still wrestling fucking knives and other sharp shit out her hands, pulling pills out her throat and jumping in front of cars
>start seeing shrink. He's useless.
>ff to December 2014 cause tbh it's kind of hazy
>had a bachelor party planned in Philippines
>she says she wants to go to a strip club
>say no. She insists. I repeat she gets that look where she's about to break down
>give in cause we're in public
Side note, she would often have episodes in public where she'd get abusive and id have guys starting fights thinking I was hitting her when I was defending myself. Even though id have scratches all over me
>anyway got to club, sees titties errwhere
>instantly pissed. Does something to get a talking to from bouncer, throws drink in dudes face
>straight away pick her ass up and carry her out
> freaks. Take her to an alley to calm her down
> bitch strips down to nothing in alleyway saying "is this what you like?!?" over and over

That's harsh man. It's hard to lose friends for whatever reason.

Faster

We did sooo much shit, stealing his parents car just to drive to the only donut store open at like 3 am to buy donuts with 2-3 months worth of leftover allowance/salary at the end of the day prices, it was amazing and we got into so much trouble for it haha

man I miss him so much and it hasnt been like 2 weeks now

>Finally control the situation after what felt like a couple of hours (she was drunk af by this stage)
>Start to take her back to mine to sleep. Wants food. Go get food
>pull over to eat. starts asking me obvious trap questions about how many girls im gonna fuck, who im gonna flirt with etc
>I honestly wasnt going to. I was sexually satisfied (the sex was amazing still. She let me do ANYTHING)
>fuckin bam. Out of nowhere this bitch starts again
> this time its directed at me. Swinging at me from passenger side. Cant defend myself cause I have food and I dont want to get it all over the car. Pput food down get out
>go to passenger side. Lock the door so she cant get out. Starts smashing on Windows
>already broke so let her out cause cant afford new window
>m comes at me swinging with nails. Scratches everywhere on my neck. >Couldnt hit back cause was lurker here so I was scared cops would take her side. Wasnt diagnosed at the time
>runs into darkness. Spend couple of hours finding her. Shes calmed down. Take her home. Dont say anything.
>next day acts like nothing fuckin happened
>blame scratches on brother if people see and try to hide them
>ended up going on trip anyway. Didnt even cheat (throughly regretting it now)
>come back, shit starts again. But now she has something to get worked up about and start out of nowhere. This continues for month or two

Cont

The way I see it dude, fuck her. Record the kids situations, film that shit and record and have heaps of evidence. Walk away and take the kids.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK MY LIFEEEEEEE

con

Seriously did think about having laptop cam ready to record from now on. She's so controlled outside of the house and believable I'd be in deep shit if she got nasty.

That's cold user!, I'm sorry :/

> November 2014 dad had a heart attack and had to retire.
>at that time I had this bitch tearing me up, my dads debt to take care of, my own debt, no job, fights with parents over her and money. Friends were kept out of the loop
>I couldnt even speak to any other girls either otherwise jealous rage then panic attack.
>ff to April 2015 some time cause like I said, was getting blazed all the time cause stress
>start encouraging her to find other friemds cause im all she has. Relationship with family is fubar and no friends cause, well she's a cunt.
>goes to party, meets guy named a, I think she hooked up with him then but not 100%
>starts talking to him. Tell her im choosing to trust her and she has my blessing to be friends cause I want to trust her (might I add, she had a few instances where she'd go out with dudes alone at night. Dudes she didnt know so I was sus but I was too concerned about other shit)
>the suicide shit continues. Decide I can probably slip out cause ive gotten her a job, some friends and some self esteem.
>wrong.

He's afraid he might catch the gay?

Do OT man. Get a secret camera. You never know if she'll hurt the kids and she might blame you. Or if she hurts herself.

I understand that you love her (Im assuming you do) but fuck man, you cant take care of your kids if she accuses you

I dont fucking know, I only talked to him once after it and he was very closed off, but I could tell he had been crying, red puffy eyes and shit like that.

If anyone wants to get shit off of your chest, vent, or just want someone to chat for a while, just hit me up on kik, i'll be waiting for you user.
Kik: Thatanoncalled.j
Also bump for you, fellow anons.

Go on

Not the poster you're replying to here, but it seems well established that people who are homophobic have gay tendencies themselves and suppress them, can't accept those feelings.

schnell schnell

Eh, Should I repost my thing again? I posted it 2 times already, and twice yesterday.

Bumping for interest and hoping for a diagnosis.

>goes on escitalopram 10mg ssri by order of doctor
>anxiety gets worse
>she starts fight one day
>decide its time
>before I get a chance she runs off
>pissed I didnt come after her
>buys bottle of wine, gets plastered. I dont chase
>comes home fucked up, break up with her
>panic attack ensues
>id never seen one like this. I couldnt contain it and my parents could hear.
>shes trying to kill herself and swinging at me, im trying to contain it all while my parents are screaming at me telling me that theyre going to throw both of us out and call the cops
>40 minutes later under control
>asks for glass of water. Take all sharp objects out of room before I leave (id made a havit of not keeping sharp shit in my room)
> walk out with stuff, hear door slam behind me and lock. Heart drops. Hear a smash of glass.
>oh fuck. At that time I knew exactly what she was doing
>thankfully more than one way into the room. Take second
>bitch smashed my mirror and started cutting
>blood everywhere. FUCKING EVERYWHERE. On the carpet. The bed, the TV everything.
>wrestle shard out of her hand
>get a nice little scar out of it on forearm
>her hands and wrists are cut to shit. Thankfully she didnt know you had to cut length wise to kill youself and I never told her
>cuts horizontal. Cuts fairly deep though.
>control situation, parents called cops at this point while screaming at me
>tell them its ok and to call the cops not to come. They do finally
>control bleeding, slip her some pills and watch her fall asleep.
>clean up everything.
>Stuff like this had happened before but it never got this bad. She'd jump in front of cars, try to jump off bridges or stab herself but I was always there to stop her. This was the only time she managed to cut herself deep without me stopping

I've got a story to tell Sup Forumsros

>be me, freshman year of highschool 2009
>go to private school for religious shit
>make some friends, never was too popular
>middle of the year, exchange student comes from Thailand
>can't speak much english
>can speak enough to hold a simple conversation for 15 mins or so
>is pretty smart, in all of my honors and ap classes
>in bio pre-ap
>she is constantly asking the girl next to her about the meaning of words she doesn't know
>also asks to let girl next to her to copy her notes
>girl gets pissed
>teacher has she and I switch seats for the rest of the year
>get to know the exchange student
>we'll call her Jaime
>Jaime really enjoyed talking, and was always bubbly
>never said anything mean about anyone
>never yelled
>never got mad
>she and I talked during the period, our religion class, and during our lunch period
>we started to text each other
>we got to know each other really well

cont.?

Do cont...

Idk if this necessarily counts, but here ya go

>be me
>be 12 years old
>played competitive softball
>tournaments every weekend, had to play 3+ games in a day, etc.
>dad is my coach
>doesn't want reputation of favoriting his kid
>is borderline abusive when it comes to him coaching me
>theresnocryinginsoftball.jpg
>one day at practice, it rains heavily
>everyone is allowed to leave except me
>"user, we're gonna hit a few off of the pitching machine. Get up there."
>tfw pitching machine throws balls fucking everywhere when it's raining
>have to listen to coach fuckface aka dad anyways
>step up to plate
>here comes the pitch
>boom, hits me right in the arm
>drop bat, fall in mud and sob
>dad gets mad at me for crying
>are you fucking serious
>grabs me by collar of shirt, tosses me in the truck
>throws all of the equipment in back
>drives home
>never tell mom, never tell anyone
>years later, still have weird hard bump on arm for some reason
>go in for an x-ray (for a different sports injury)
>X-ray guy looks at me funny after he takes x-rays
>"user, I thought you said you had never broken a bone."
>"I haven't though?"
>Shows me the fucking x-ray
>areyoushittingmenigger.exe
>apparently coach dad broke my arm and it healed incorrectly
>get home and tell him
>expect an apology
>"It was your fucking fault anyways for not getting out of the way, idiot."

He never apologized for it. This is also the man that broke two of my ribs when I was 16 and didn't apologize. Our relationship is basically non-existent.

i did not expect this feel

>time goes on, we take tests, etc.
>we have almost all of our periods together
>as we become good friends, she starts talking to other people too
>she made friends really easily, but it was because of her demeanor
>always said hi to people in the halls
>always said hi if she saw you in class
>not a mean bone in her body
>some friends I had hated her though, since she couldn't speak english well
>they thought she was annoying how she always was asking the teachers for help about words and what not
>it made me mad, but I never really told anyone
>third quarter rolls around, we reading this book called "speak" in literature class
>to make a long story short, the girl in the book is raped and becomes depressed afterward
>the class starts discussing whether or not a woman should be held responsible for her actions if she is raped while intoxicated
>I give a yes-no wishy washy answer, most of my peers say no
>Jaime goes full out and says yes
>she says that all people should be held responsible for their actions
>the person raped and the rapist alike
>some of my friends really hate her now

Not really Feels, but Fuck it. I'll repost. Just want other views on this.

>Meet M. at end of January
>She sits infront in Pub Speaking
>She's cute enough,
>Start to like her
>Ask her out in Early April
>Say's yes, Friend R seems to force his way to tag along
>I ask her out to get coffee a week later
>"I'm Busy" with no counter offer.
>I stop for a month, other than occasionally speaking in class, and an odd text here or there.
>Most day's we don't acknowledge each other, sometimes talking around each other
>Mid-May rolls around. Invite her to hang out with friends in the City
>Busy (Her Bro's Graduation from College)
>We agree to hang out soon. No dates set, as we both have finals
>Text her randomly a week later asking about the graduation. We end up talking for 5 hours, with another short thing the following morning
>Invite her to a thing in the City that Saturday.
>This time she's doing stuff with friends. No date offered again.

Honestly I'm leaning toward not interested, though things slip through that are semi common when a girl is interested in a guy. (More letters added to words, increased Emoji use and stuff in person)

I suspect her friend R may have influenced her to a degree. Maybe he sees me a competition for her? She does speak differently to me when he's not near, seems more natuaral.

I suspect that R tried to get with her, but she friendzoned him. (He tried to ask her out in front of me, knowing full well that I was trying to get with her. She said no to him several times, before reluctantly agreeing to it, It seemed like she was somewhat uncomfortable near him for the following week)

I noticed that she speaks differently to me when he's not around as well. She has more emotion in her voice when hes not near. When he is around, she is more monotone with me.

On the last day I saw both of them, he randomly says bye to me, and only me. Only spoke to him 2-3 times prior.

>bullshit continues. Excpet now im 100% im trapped
>starts talking to A more and more. Cunt knows she has a bf but still persues her
>I tell her, he wants to fuck her. She says she knows and to trust her.
>I do.
>ff a couple of months, turns out she's been sleeping with him. She'd spend the week at mine and weekends at his. She worked one day which was Monday so id pick her up after work.
>had started working for uber so I worked weekends
>had plenty of chances to fuck bitches but didnt want to be THAT guy
>fimd out. Lose my shit. Was a complete mess and didnt want it to all be for nothing. Believe her when she says nothing happened and it was just cuddling
>try to make it work
Yeah I know, beta af. Keep in mind though, 20k debt, shit job, no education and no one to help me.
>lies to my face saying she isnt there or seeing him but she was
>my own panic attacks start
> if I had one in front of her she'd call bullshit and walk away (dont know if she faked hers but I couldnt tell at the time)
>I wish i was faking
> had asthma and panic attacks due to stress. Never there to help me through any of it. When she was away and id try to call her she'd ignore it
>in person, when we fought she'd start calling me names and calling me weak, a pussy not a man etc
>100% sure A was whispering all this bs in her ear and telling her to break up
> this continued till Jan

>end of the year rolls around
>time to run for student government positions
>Jaime runs for class president
>she is as bubbly as ever
>says in her somewhat broken english that she absolutely loves america and the highschool she is in
>everyone collectively "awes" at her as if she were a little girl
>she gets red and almost cries
>she keeps talking, and gives a very heartfelt speech
>next week
>results come in
>she was completely obliterated by some near-autistic kid who everyone elected as a joke
>she's crushed
>she stops responding to my texts
>she doesn't go to school for a day or too
>she doesn't talk to me in school for a good 3 days
>a week later and she is fine again
>the rest of the year was pretty solid, we talked as usual and I helped her with finals
>last few days of school we went for walks and talked some more
>she never says she is into me, I never say I'm into her
>we never have a relationship together
>summer begins
>we rarely talk
>then sophomore year begins

Hoping user with sanity-challenged gf is posting.

very sad

youtube.com/watch?v=tFfR6_Kr_CQ

Braww thread

I'm bumping for this story too

>we get closer, as much as you can
>we take AP World History together, I help her study for the tests
>I help her in most of her other classes too
>she asks me if I want to do forensics with her
>I say I'd love to
>we start meeting after school 3 days a week to work together preparing stuff to debate
>I give her some information, she gives me some, and we get a pretty good workflow going
>we eventually go to the debate meet, and we do alright
>we talk on the way there and the way back
>she tells me she's having troubles with her host family in america
>tells me that they always want her clean, to cook, to interact with them more
>she says its hard because she always has to study
>said that the family she had last year was yelling at her so the agency that transferred her to america moved her to a new family
>I tell her that I'm sorry for her and that she should just ask the agency to be assigned to a new family
>"user, maybe I could stay at your house for a while"
>I tell her it wouldn't be for the best
>I had family issues of my own at the time and her being here legitimately would have been bad for her
>borderline abusive father who suffered from moderate mental illness
>anyway
>She asks why, I tell her that I will tell her some other time

Good guy

>late Jan decide fuck it all after fight with dad. Move out. Start seeing another girl while still in a relationship with M. Call new girl F
> M finds out. Gets jealous. Decide, fuck you bitch you cant talk
>tries to be supporting can see it's killing her
>dgaf.
>found out later one of her friends had offered her meth
>bitch got hooked.
>when she first got hooked, she was addicted for a week or two. A was buying her more to keep her calm. Passed out smoking it a couple of times
>talking the whole time but still concerned about her cause I was fucked up.
>Couldnt get her away from that shit.
>FINALLY do. Take a week of absolute sheer rage and abuse. Put up with it, get her off it.
>next week I take her home, she's right back where she started. His place
>ff Feb 15 2016, she wants to come over. Know she was still sleeping over at A's.
>say no, F was over. Flips, calls me every name under the sun.
>dont know why it affected me as much as it did but that barrage fucked up my self esteem. That got made out and got head from F but that was about it. Broke up day after cause I told her it isnt fair to her cause im still in love with M and I dint want to put her through bs.

That was about the end of it. No happy ending or anything. 1st of may she finally admitting to having fucked him but insisted it was after we broke up.

Cunt still calls me every now and again cooked on meth accusing me of shit and calling me names. Every time she calls I start tearing up listening to the girl I was head over heels for become nothing. Always calls on private so I dont know if its her or not.

The only revenge I got was sending a box of cockroaches to them and when she called me to yell at me, I pretended my room mates friend was a girl I was fucking and got her to answer first.

For the guy that wanted it, turns out she had Borderline Personality Disorder. Suspected a long time ago, but once I told my therapist the story she picked it straighr away

Pic related, her.

Forgot to attach

Posts crossed. I've got to go to sleep, it's 2.10am here, user did she ever get a diagnosis?

Not user but he saidBorderline Personality! Good night man

>we continue to practice for the next debate meet
>my father drives her home a few times
>she tells him some of her problems, and says again that maybe she could come to my house
>my father gets a little mad
>almost begins to yell, but doesn't
>he's xenophobic and clincally paranoid, not a good combination
>we drop her off, he tells me to stop talking to her
>I tell her I can't drive her home anymore
>she asks why
>I tell her I just can't
>it's a three mile walk to her house from school, and her host family won't drive her
>I felt really shitty that day
>anyway
>time goes on, she continues to have problems with her family
>we continue to talk up until the middle of sophomore year, when christmas comes up
>she stops asking to come to my house
>she says she doesn't know what to do
>isn't happy with the host family, agency wont change it for her
>she says she is going to go back to korea
>a lot of the people that did like her, including myself, really wanted her to stay
>it wasn't enough
>she headed back to Korea that christmas eve
>January 2010
>she texts me
>she still wants to talk to me
>alright
>we continue to talk, and we have nice conversations
>she tells me she loved being in america, and wants to come back to study at harvard to become a lawyer
>that's where I wanted to go to college
>that's what I wanted to become
>she knew this
>I tell her that's great, and she has the potential for it
>I didn't have the heart to tell her that I wanted her to come back to america

>no qt pi Asian gf
>tfw

Thanks user, I thought it sounded like BPD. I had similar but less severe gf. Heavy shit you went through there. It's going to take a while to settle. Good luck.

What the fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=mf711o8jAQA

Good bread guys. For those still here I would like to remind you guys to never be afraid of what ifs, never forget to take care of yourself and never forgetti that all storms pass. There is a time for everything that happens in our lives, not sooner or later. Everything will happen when it should.

I-I-Is there more?

That's what you get for playing softball faggot.
just kidding, that's awful. Your dad sounds like a total doucher

This thread is great. I have ridiculously low self esteem, but reading how you guys pull through problems bigger than I've ever have is very motivational.

>we continue to talk throughout that year
>march rolls around
>we're talking
>I'm asking her about how school had gone since got back to Korea
>she tells me it was great, but that she was struggling since she had "mental instabilities"
>I ask her what was wrong
>she tells me
>"user, in america, the host family was not nice. I had problems, and they didn't really care much. When we read the book 'speak' it touched me, because I have similar problem from the past."
>"Jaime, I'm so sorry"
>"Let me finish user. The book really made me sad, so I told the literature teacher, and she told me to tell the counselor there. At first I didn't know if I should or shouldn't, but I did."
>"And so what happened?"
>"She told the agency, who eventually had a social worker call me. She talk to me about my school work, but then ask me about my deep secret that I didn't tell anyone. I burst out crying, and she told me she had to tell my parents. I begged her to let me tell them myself, and I did. I stay up all night talking to her on the phone. She yelled at me, telling me I was a coward for keeping it secret. I cried, and thought I could never forgive myself for what I did."
>"I'm so sorry to hear that Jaime."
>"It's alright user, I've gotten better since then :). But before I got better, things got worse. When I was on stage giving my speech, I almost cried. I could barely hold myself together as I talk to all those people. That was why I ran off stage, I just couldn't take it."
>"I see."
>"But then when it came up I lost, I was sad. I thought things would get better, but I was wrong. That was why I didn't talk, I just couldnt keep myself together. It was like that over the summer, and I failed to be as strong as I was during freshman year."
>"No Jaime, you're incredibly strong. To put on a brave face like that, to smile despite that trauma, takes more strength than I could ever have."

Cheers man. Means alot. It's been difficult readjusting to normal life but im gettin there slowly. Good luck to you too man

>"Thank you user :). I'm glad I can talk to you about this, you're a great friend."
>"You're welcome Jaime, glad I can be here for you."
>I almost cried when she told me all of this
>She had been a ray of sunshine at that school almost non-stop
>She almost never publically showed depression about what happened to her
>She was one of the strongest people at that school
>one of the strongest people I have ever met in my life
>and the people I knew made fun of her for it
>they made fun of her for being inquisitive
>for being friendly
>for wanting to talk
>for just being happy
>they belittled her for that speech, calling her "cute" for it
>they had no idea that all of that was the result of overcoming rape
>all of that, every last bit of it, took courage
>and people hated her for it

I still talk to her on an almost regular basis. She's still happy, and still doesn't even know that people treated her the way they did behind her back despite her kindness. It almost breaks my heart thinking about it every now and then

my boyfriend told me the other day that he started having dreams of breaking up with me and going out with other girls and that he is so much happier in his dreams than with me

Dude she has that psycho stare man. Fuck she's ugly too.

I know this is nothing compared to what people have gone through, but..

I've fallen for a girl that's over 3000 miles away and I'm scared.

That is all.

Im so fucking lonely Sup Forums, i cant take this anymore.

All i want is some friends, someone that actually likes and cares about me, is that too much to ask?

Ive been all alone for so long, so fucking long.

The last 3 women I've been interested have all ended up having boyfriends. Fuck me.

>Two years ago ex and I broke up
>Mother died 3 months later
>Had to live with my narcisist of brother alone
>No date ever since then

I'm a total faggot I know.

poor, homeless, tranny

my life is pain all day long