Sup b/

Sup b/.
I've been with my girlfriend for over 8 years, and finally I've caught her chatting to some fucking army guy, who she constantly texts. He says he'll treat her like a princess, and my relationship is going down the fucking drain.
I've been with her for so long, supporting her through every fucking depressing crack and crevice that life brings to us. We've been on holidays, had plans to get engaged, married, go on amazing holidays and festivals.
But this fucking guy that she keeps texting, i cant get it out of my head.
And i've never been so fucking depressed in my entire life, taking her for meals, holidays and all sorts.
Close to her, and her family. And i just have no idea what the fuck to do any more, im just fucking done.
Shes meeting up with this guy next monday, and im at work all weekend. Her parents are away, and im just not sure what to do.
Literally never wanted to die so much and just have it fucking done and over with.
I know this is "b" and its never amazing for suicide advice, although kys is a good term for this site.
Since every one on b, 4 chan wants you to kill yourself and offers little to no help, a big part of my life is coming to an end. Im not even sure if shes into this guy, but yeah.
He apparently has a girlfriend, and im staying over hers this weekend.
I love her so much, and we've had so much planned together.
Fuck me if i have the answer on what to do, im angry, upset, distraught.
I just dunno what to do anymore.

kill him

Maybe he will die in the army

Gut him

Aha, yeah. Could only hope ay.

kill her, she never loved you, you were a meal ticket. make an example of her for all women who think like this

Tell her she better not meet the guy,obviously and just talk to her about it directly, after 8 years I doubt she will leave u for some guy she recently met that is probably some fuck boy douche bag

Go and fucking tell her what you feel and then come back with a reply . then kill urself

Get rid of the bitch... and fuck her mom or sister to make yourself feel better. If she won't be loyal to you, then no sense having her... find someone else, or enjoy the single life for a bit. But whatever you do... your next step should be to get even with this bitch, and fucking her mom or sister will do just that. :)

you should just see what happens. It would be worse to act out of fear and cause something worse to happen than what might actually happen

WTF. You're together eight years and don't live together??

Then post tits and cock with timestamp

No, i know she loved me. Other wise she wouldnt of nagged me for getting engaged, married, and have a home together. Do all these nice things togrther and such. And i think telling her not to meet him, would put her into a stressfull situation.
She needs freedom, and girls are bitches we all know that, guys are better friends to be with.
Im actually meeting this guy on monday, fucks knows what im gonna say or do to the guy.

my own experience :

been with her for 9.1/2 years. i planned to ask her to marry me last summer. jan 2015 after new years eve she split. told me it doesn't work out etc. we had our ups and downs. been through shit 2gether. she a doctor, me to. than i found out she was with a guy like 2 weeks after our breakup. he's a medical assistant. not even a doc. he had a feyonce, whom had breastcancer. i told her. he dumped her for my ex. then my ex started cheating on him with me for the last year. i knew since i wanted to see how heartless she was... been hitting 6 different girls since the break-up. just sum up what you lost and what you've won. i won my freedom and i lost somebody who just doesn't care about others. besides i can still fuck her whenever i want. im in just for the fucking. my feelings for her died last year after she split.
don't give up. let her choose, see her real self. afterwards take the decision.

join the army of another country start a war and kill that faggot.

Only one thing to do OP

keep strolling on fucker she cheats kick her out bang her mom of someone else feel better

you'll get another girlfriend and she'll be a better fuck
don't fucking waste yourself for her, humans have this crazy capacity to fall in love more than once

like life will suck and it will suck more and it will continue to suck but GUESS WHAT
shit gets BETTER

Why would you go to Sup Forums for advice like this? You will get no constructive information. Either way it sounds rough, and I hope it all ends okay.

trust me you will get over her, I have been there, only I had a child with her, so it's even harder. took a long time to get over her but life could be worse. you should get you self worth back by confronting her and kicking her out. have the upper hand and don't take it the wrong way. trust me it will make you stronger

Your advice is greatly appreciated, more sense than the others have.

"Fuck her mom" lol.
That is just plain stupid, I'm from the UK by the way.
Her mothers been married happily for over 20 years lol.

Dont kill yourself. Dont give her that pleasure
Abandon her and go live your life

>army guy
>has time for TWO females
Yeah no, he's a fag who claims the army, or you cuck posters are running out of ideas.

You're going to kill yourself because of a woman?

Take a step back and really fucking think about how pathetic that is.

Glad it's of some use. I hope it all works out for you mate

I know, just honestly i dont know where else to go.
Thanks for the support anyway, i appreciate it.

You never want to be the man in a divorce user.

Clearly you're an aussie

Kill him, her and then yourself.

Hope things work out.

PS: KILL YOURSELF

Oh boy I love these threads. Normally I'd tell ya to go eat a dick and die but here's my advice. Instead of her meeting him you meet him. Fuck him and tell your gf all about it. It would be such a crazy plot twist she will have a heart attack and die. Then just chuck her body in the trash and move on. Find another gf that actually isn't a meal ticket to you and using you to survive while she does whatever the fuck she wants. Get Gf that doesn't suck at live and is instead full of it. I believe in you user. There are only two ways out of this hole. Kill yourself and stay in it or dump the filthy disgusting slosh of a cunt and get a real gf. Don't be a pussy faggot boi! Also try to dump her on camera I feed of other people's missery. Hope you make a good choice user (both are good but 90% of women are cunts).

If that isn't to your taste you could always just bludgeon her to within an inch of her life and scream at her that if she ever fucks up again you'll finish the job next time. Then spit on her face and throw her in the kitchen to make dinner. Also for more fun for ever tear that you see on her face she gets a back hand to face (bonus points of she flys across the room on impact!)

Have a great evening user!!

What do u mean stress? She shouldnt even be stressing out because she shouldn't be meeting guys, and just seduce the guy aND get laid it will probably make u feel better and less stress, might as well

you fucking pussy,
youre just going to sit there and get cucked?
who fucking raised you, you fucking disgrace
follow her when she goes to meet him.
be a man and confront them.
where is your honor? have you no balls?

bring a weapon

And I never will, because marriage is a joke.

I honestly feel she wouldnt get pleasure from me killing myself, other than absolutely destroy her if i killed myself.
She was with me when i was on medication for 5 years of pure depression. We've been through alot of shit together

just leave her. she isn't worth it. let her suffer.

>wanting to take a dick despite being a man

dont listen to this pussy.

grow a dick you faggot.

honorable aggression is the only path

For once I agree user.

Army guy is doing you a favor.

My first wife left me for a another guy. It took a few years to realize just how big a bullet he took for me. She turned into a bipolar hambeast. Still counting my blessings on that one.

>ed in my entire life, taking her for meals, holidays and all sorts.
>Close to her, and her family. And i just have no idea what the fuck to do any more, im just fucking done.
>Shes meeting up with this guy next monday, and im at work all weekend. Her parents are away, and im just not sure what to do.
>Literally never wanted to die so much and just have it fucking done and over with.
>I know this is "b" and its never amazing for suicide advice, although kys is a good term for this site.
>Since every one on b, 4 chan wants you to kill yourself and offers little to no help, a big part of my life is coming to an end. Im not even sure if shes into this guy, but yeah.
>He apparently has a girlfriend, and im staying over hers this weekend.
>I love her so much, and we've had so much planned together.
>Fuck me if i have the answer on what to do, im angry, upset, distraught.
>I just dunno what to do anymore.
Have sex with the Army guy.
bye shitty girlfriend.
HOMOSEXUALITY WINS IN THE END

You're still young. You have much to experience in your life and so does she. She needs to branch out and have experiences without you it seems. You cannot force her to stay, it would only delay the inevitable. Let her go, if she comes back to you then it was meant to be. Also, wtf is "b" it's Sup Forums you faggot.

Kek, I'm actually straight. OP on the other hand is probably best off going both ways.

Kill yourself, for the good of the earth.
People like you honestly make me feel better about my own life.

Lol

I was with a girl for four years. We were engaged to be married. She met some guy at work and that was that. I was in a bad place same as you. In November it will be 20 years ago that she left. You will get over it. Not for a while, but you will.

What a fucking pussy you are. Your so-called woman is gonna run off and fuck some dude, and you're so beta that you won't even do anything about it. You are pathetic. Grow a set of balls and even if you won't fuck her mother, at least fuck her sister or her best friend. This bitch obviously doesn't care about you... quit deluding yourself. Why should you care about her? You're a cuckold loser faggot until proven otherwise. Do something to get even with that bitch!

stream it

>been with over 8 years
>girlfriend

Wow she's right for chatting to someone else . Kill yourself faggot. If you wanted to keep her maybe you should nut the fuck up and married her.

>UK Army
Well maybe its her gay friend and maybe she Told him that she would treat him like a princess

send him your dick pics and pictures of you fucking her. it worked for your mom, faggot

user speaks the truth

calling bait

Nooooo, been there!! fuck bitches! don't do anything you will regret or anything to hurt yourself no bitch is worth your life! fuck that bitch.. if karma does't get her.. make it you who will get her! get someone better! don't be the loser

i dont believe you motherfuckers.

she needs to fucking "branch out" he said...
your ancestors are breakdancing in their graves you dickless fucking baboons, she doesnt need to fucking branch out she needs to get mauled by a pack of wild dogs

nice trips though pussy

You could always.. BELIVE

Well, some good replies and some bad.
Thats life i guess, thanks to all who have some decent advice. Can't really find am agony aunt on b it seems.
Clearly, some of you have more experience. Being only 23.
Thanks guys, girls.

Seeing the screenshot, the most important questions seems: Whats "butt bucket"? oO

Regarding to your problem, the only advice I can honestly give you and to to listen to Sup Forums advice user.

Confront her and if need be clear the air with an argument.

Get a beer with friends! Visit family!

Propose. Do it now. Fucking skip work, go over there and give her some Cheesy-ass line that will make her forget about that army dick. If you planned to do it anyway, why not do it now?

Cmon user just have some fucking proud
That will just keep boosting her ego.

Just go away and show her that you dont give a fuck about her, even if its not true. Either this or go and beat that guy up/kill him

Maybe he will die when he shoves his army gun up his army ass

You fucking retard, don't you know that trips don't lie?

Im gona gues, Op is filipino fag

? Calling bait about what? Dude is a fucking retard to think a girl is going to wait around forever. Especially if the bitch wants a kid.

pride*

What does he have that you don't?

If you've been there for her and she doesn't respect that, it's on her for messing up a good relationship.

That being said, there is still a chance,op, don't an hero. There are people in this world that go through so much more shit and still manage to wake up every day.

keep laughing you fucking human queef

>feel better

you'll never feel good about yourself you fucking sentient vagina

how does it feel to be a man yet have no balls?

Jerk of violently until he dies

Aha, yeah. A butt bucket is a uk thing, when you have a fag "cigarette" you chuck it in the butt bucket and it stops the combustion and smoke. Like putting out a smoke only chucking it in a bucket thats air tight.

how old are you?

Listen, you going to get caught if you kill him, the girls going to give you hell anyway. Just take some extacy through human feces in the girls face tell her to get the fuck out. and be done

A bigger dick?

Obvious answer is obvious.

Find a new bitch fuck that cunt. Women come and go, you have one life thats garunteed so why not take advantage of it? Make your body a playground not a temple. Fuck that bitch and her 8+ year shit. You probably could have found a WAY hotter girl in 8 years or you're just an ugly faggot that needs to die kek.

Try Reddit you fag. I garentee you the have some kind of subreddit for your situation. I genuinely recommend it.

Or jerk him off until he dies.
That made me kek a little

simply plant a hidden cam on the house, she meets the guy and it will be all clear, no need to get all upset, if she doesn't do shit, errything goes on as normal, if she does, well... there are a lot of ways to become an hero

I 2nd this. The guy is a pos, but he didn't betray you.

Thanks!

this OP

oh, you are serious. look at all the broken marriages. my parents waited 13 years before marrying. that was 30 years ago and they are still together and happy.

Let her cheat than propose to her

>sentient vagina

aww man that sucks. im sorry to hear that. i cant imagine what you are going through, but know you must hurt. and weve all been there or we wll all be there at some points in our lives. never give up your life worth something. even if she doesnt love you other people do. this user right here loves you.

answer pls.

not him but i'm legitimately curious as to how that feels

Nah, I've got a 9 and a half inch clearance. Plus, she was a virgin when i met her in school.
It's just that she wants me to stay this weekend, and i need love. Not just sex, i want love.

THIS!

and if she fucks him, then make the video public dude. send link to her parents from a madeup facebook accout.

Oooor. tell her you are HIV positive. and it can take up to 6 months for her test to come out positive.

You talk to her about it and see what happens.
Life isn't over if she ends up doing this user. There will be another girl eventualy and she will be there for you and you two will live happily together.

For now don't delay the inevitable. Don't live with this every day not doing anything. Go talk to her as soon as you can.

If things get rough look for support so you don't go crazy during this time and try to get yourself back in the dating scene. You can do it user.

Go knock his ass out and rape him.

its not that simple. he's invested YEARS of his life into this cunt. there is no 'moving on" she must pay. soldier boy too.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

The reason your relationship is going down the drain is because you've spent 8 years making plans, but you haven't actually acted on any of them! 8 years is a fucking really long time for a relationship, but you not living together is a massive warning sign for her. Women like commitment, security, confidence and action. This guy she's probably talking to is probably telling her that you're waiting for someone better, that you don't really care about her, and she's probably buying it.

Jesus Christ OP I've never been so triggered by a thread SORT THIS SHIT OUT SON because this seems so crazy fucking obvious I can't believe everyone else here isn't screaming the same thing.

Also, check'em

Losers are usually happy with settling with other losers. Your mother must have been pretty ugly to wait 13 years. Attractive women don't wait to have kids before having to worry about menopause.

Yes, it sounds like she wants to have more sexual experiences with different partners.

The way you said it sounds you're an illiterate nigger talking about baboons and breakdancing.

feels real smooth bro

Thank you, i really appreciate that.
I really do, from the bottom of my heart.
Some people really do help with current circumstances.

If she knows how upset you are and still insists on meeting up with this faggot, dump her ass. She doesn't care about how you feel.

You cant go around making people "pay" unless you want to end up in jail. Why not just ignore the two niggers and move on with your life? I guess im wired different. I'm naturally a drifter in everything I do so leaving isnt that hard for me.

"don't give up. let her choose, see her real self."
absolutely agree.
i would just add: try to create a situation in which she is feeling free to decide. if you press her or, on the opposite side, ignore her, she cannot be natural.
just act wisely.

Fucking this!! Why would she be interested in meeting up with this guy in the first place? This is an huge error sign.. No matter how much you love her, if she keeps terrorizing you like this, its best for you to cut her off. Don't put yourself trough this shit, bro. Good luck

honestly, i think she deserves better than this loser. how fucking old is he? and that beta shit hes pulling off is reason enough for her dawgs.

Are you fucking serious? That's the most cringe thing I've heard all night.

this
and trips checked