ITT we talk about the shittiest minimum wage jobs

ITT we talk about the shittiest minimum wage jobs

dominos is fucking terrible

Dunno never had to have a shitty job.

whats wrong with dominos?

Consider yourself lucky
Highschool dropout cannot even get a job

terrible workspace, hot as fuck. smells like shit after a while. break your back after putting toppings on for 8 hours

how do u drop out of hs? its so easy

I was a teaching assistant while I was at uni. It is literally the worst job.

im 16 and going to ask neighbors if i can powerwash their driveways for some extra dough

work 37.5 hours get paid $300.00 dollars after taxes

"break your back after putting toppings on"
oh boy

Your fault for staying at such a job.

damn dude what the hell

I work 26 hours and still get around $330 after taxes

All of you fatasses need to stop ordering frappuccinos in bulk.

Get on my level you lame whining kids.
>Rich guy gets a car from parents and a job as a courier driver
>says he'll pay me to help him out due to him being not very streetwise or confident
>2 weeks of tearing around like idiots 50 hrs per week
>he gives me $100
>you bet i split, rich people suck

Not if you're a driver lol

Forgot pic. Y'all probably could've figured it out anyways.

Genius idea right there, everybody working in shitty conditions should just walk right out.
You fluffy fat prick.

your just a little bitch, i am an assistant manager and top fucking 10 hours a day, get over it neet

First job user? Don't worry, pizza making is one of the best first jobs there is. It only gets worse from here on out.

Do you at least get discounts on the food? Would love to get cheap pizza. Thought about working at Pizza Hut just for that, shit is dope.

Uhm get another job first you dumb shit.. I can see why you are in the postilion you are in. You seem to lack common sense.

I get £8.20 an hour which is $12.04

only part time though while at uni ;)

I worked at Dominos and at least 3 other pizza delivery places in college.

When I get a pie now I always chat with the guys at the make table. One time a manager even hooked me up cuz I was cool about him having to answer phones. I remember that, it sucks.

>trip down memory lane, old man
yes. yes it is.

mcdonalds is the worst you cant eat mcdonald even if you work there and if you forget to checkin with your card you wont get payed for those ours you didnt check in. its hot everyone is an asshole and are constantly moving fuuuuuck

I used to work at little caesars-- could walk out at the end of my shift with any number of pizzas that were no longer "fresh",(they'd cycle out of the warmer and be replaced with freshly made ones, the old pizzas had nothing wrong with them and would be thrown out anyways.).

It was a great job, everyone there smoked kush too, sometimes we'd blaze as we closed. :)

I'd like an iced dopio espresso with 2% to the top of the cup.

I said no pickles on my big mac, you mcfaggot

>barista detected

You're getting an iced latte, and you're gonna pay for it, faggot.

Haha hell yeah Little Caesars alumni! Would blaze in the walk-in, drink Big Bear 40s in bathroom and take shots of whiskey with sauce cups in the store after I locked the doors. Good times

Then why even post? Fucking mouth breathers.

I made $16 at McDonalds as an opener. All I had to do was make salads, make coffee, set out the milk and juice, then take orders and make happy meal boxes till noon. It was a dream job.

this

Fuck off. You know how much fun you get to have in shitty retail jobs? I had the time of my life working at kfc.

I'm a public servant who earns 100k a year and I envy the fucking delivery boy who gets to cycle everywhere and earn money. Fuck him and fuck you.

On a side note - I'm looking at buying a fast food franchise so I can go back to those days.

TL;dr you guys don't know how good you got it.

Check'd

My job now a Casey's is shit and I was thinking about McDees. That's for the tip user.

Little Caesars was the shit dude!

Even the worst close I ever had was fun because of the chill ass ppl I worked with. We had a late rush with a bunch of deep dish orders, then halfway through our building lost power and we had to kick ppl out and close as best we could in the dark--

But I walked home with a trays worth of fresh cooked wings, a bacon wrap, and a free eighth of weed from my manager as a present for helping him deal with the shitshow that was our shift.

We also played frisbee with burnt pizzas in the parking lot. :)

Lmao you think thats terrible? I worked for a month in a restaurant called Las Alitas in Monterrey, México. Place was fucking awful, here is why: The kitchen was really small. The bosses were ok, but the head cook was an asshole, always insulting everyone and telling them that their work was shit, except from his. The pay was 800 Pesos (40 Dollars a week) and with your tip, in a week you could get like 600 Pesos (30 Dollars) but you only get that because we where 4 people in the kitchen when they needed to be 8. The schedules where 9 am to 7 pm, and 5 pm yo 6 am. Place was living hell, really dirty and work hazard all around us. Quitted because I got in a fight with The kitchen leader, told him to fuck off and peel The 20kg of carrots himself.

Correct answer! How long have you been serving the siren?

Worst job? Prostitution

nobody cares you dirty spic

A month and a half. Still learning how to bar but I did okay today running it by myself for the most part.

Wow I think this one wins guys.

Food service jobs contribute nothing to society. You are all literally leeches

>Contribute nothing to society
>People continue to buy bullshit "food service" items.

0/10, desk-jockey.

oh sweeeet fuckin bait bro-ham nom nom nom

People are idiots. Idiots waste their money. Your argument is invalid.

You, Whinny Lil Liberal Cumtard. You're not supposed to turn pizza delivery or burger building into a career path. You don't aspire to be Master Burger Maker. They are entry level jobs for people in their late teens to mid 20's to master basic job skills. If you feel you need more money to do high school(ers) jobs, then you already lost the game of life. and you will never amount to anything. Your A Waste - You just Lost To A Robot.

I know where you can get a job, Paco!

In a few months there's gonna be a wall to build.

>and who's gonna pay for it?

>People are idiots
>Is a person

you win, autismo

My jobs isn't bad.in a ground maintenance employee at a golf course. Today we had a BBQ around noon and I still got paid for the day. Feelsgoodman.jpg

True.
I used to let four girls run "massage" services out of my flat. Started out with one, she brought a friend around, within two months there was a rotation of hot women and i had to stay on the premises all day. There is always a guy on the premises in case of trouble. Cops come round, sniffing for availability of drugs.
But the main thing is after 30 minutes with a client, the girls need 30 minutes to decompress. Some of em do it by talking shit about the guy. Some are ok with weed. In general though they are all fucked because they make good money doing this easy mode crap that damages their spirit. They all end up with more issues than they started with, no exceptions. They can't go back to sitting in an office, factory or standing around on a shop floor honestly working, it's crazy after the easy cash.
This is on top of the real risks of violence, stds, stalkers, bitches stealing off each other and starting shit out of boredom, gangster scum trying to muscle in or exploit them.
Add a real drug addiction or gambling problem to that and they're on the path to being about the most vulnerable people there are other than crazy homeless, which can happen too.
Hot kitchen? Fuck you, if a client murders you they probably won't get away with it.

>math and science can lose to robots but arts and philosophy can't

Deitrick?

Least favorite shitty job:

Teller for a major bank. Everyone was stressed and pissed all the time-- customers and co-workers.

Favorite shitty job:

Liquor store clerk-- everyone was drunk and hilarious all the time: customers and co-workers.

Winning. That's a good job to have.

I was talking about being the prostitute buddy, but you have the gist of it

Working part-time overnight for a dollar above minimum wage for twenty years, getting promoted to manager, fired within six months due to sexual comments.

Man if USA pays for mexicans to build the wall I would fucking go and will it with my brown ass hands. Fuck Mexican jobs

I get paid bi weekly and get around 6-700 depending if I get my fourty a week. My job is seasonal. So once that's over im going back to school. Sick of working odd jobs for low pay.

Everyone in your store probably hates you; you're a month in and can't bar, which means you're basically worthless and can't truly help your coworkers.

You should probably kill yourself. Only after notifying your manager with a two weeks notice, though, so you don't continue to ruin everyone's lives by ditching your scheduled shifts and forcing you managers to find coverage for your subhuman troglodyte ass.

Jeez you americunts have it real bad. Here in Germany I earned 16 euros an hour during my summerjob...

could you really live on $70 a week in Monterrey? Isn't it half way decent there?

underage b&

I thought they just gave you money for free, Muhammad?

nothing about your story makes sense.
please rewrite it with less autism.

>break your back after putting toppings on for 8 hours
wat

Gets the air in, friend.

Lol you fags. 27hr 50hrs a week being a mailman. Sit in my air condtioned truck all night while you slave away for penny's. How's that liberal arts degree treating you? Btw stop fucking up my orders.

the fuck are euros? how can you spend money that doesn't have american presidents on them???

Yéh its not too bad/b/ro. Boss is really down to earth chill person as Kong as everything is done and course is clean he pretty awesome. I'm going back to school though to learn a trade.

>b8 this specific
Fuck off, I've only been put on bar a few times with big gaps in between. I work my ass off on customer support and I can rock drive thru and front till.

My coworkers are always super cool to me and my managers are very helpful and friendly. I know I'll get the hang of bar eventually, and I'm gonna bust my ass until then.

You're probably a shit barista with that kind of attitude. 10/10 for getting me to reply, tho.

>the fuck are euros?
Euros are those faggots that are cucked by refugees, like Germoney, for example.

>Mama Merkel loves you, user

Kek. Lazy ass white boois

You fuckers dont know the meaning of work. Try pouring concrete with the big boys huh? Try driving fifty miles or more with a full load of cement on your ass, turning in the drum, then get out at the job site, pour the shit, and help spread it and blow it! 18 hours a day every day faggots. At the end of the week, only get around three hundred dollars

70$ a week is 1400 pesos. For 4 weeks a month thats 280 Dollars, nearly 6000 pesos. If you where single and living alone, and living in the ghetto, it would be:

Rent: 1000$
Food: 1000$ (Shitty brands of food)
Services (Water, Gas, Electricity, Phone and Internet): 2000$
Gasoline or bus money: 1000$

You would be left with 1000$ for fun, wich may not sound bad, but its not a lot. If youre a gamer, new games cost 1300$. If you want to go to parties, 300$ - 500$. And if you want to go to a date 600$. Its not much as you can see

damn, user. that's pretty brutal. how the fuck can you get ahead at that rate? no wonder people join drug cartels. At least our military is the way a lot of people escape poverty here. I dunno what yours is like, but I remember those guys as looking young as fugg and always asking me for soda money kek

>Only $300
Kek

Know that feel bro, I just started working at a golf course (first time) a month ago and the job is pretty easy and fun, boss, supervisors and coworkers are pretty cool, so far I'm loving it. No BBQ tho :( and I hate Mondays, we work 11 hours on Mondays.

You forgot about working with niggers

What they have you doing there ?

Food costs 100
Internet 50
Pet food 40
Fun? That costs too much
The rest goes to whiskey

I have never seen a nigger working at a McDonalds in my life.

It's nice living in Wisconsin.

Assistant to the manager

I'd move there, but its too cold. Hence, no jungle dwellers

I survive because I live with my grandma (20 years old) and he gets 15000$ a month because of my grandfather wellfare (He died in a work accident). He told me that I needed to work because it would help me on my career (Business School) and I did as she said. I dont really need the money because we live fine, I mostly work because I want to buy my own things. Most people here join the cartels, sell drugs or steal. While others that live like me just study and work part time. The real shit tier life are the guys that got their girlfriends pregnant at this age and have to work so survive. Some people have it rough but instead of working hard, they just blame the goverment and do nothing

Niggers don't like cold weather.

Its the one redeeming factor about cold weather.... But dont you have a lot of Tontos?

Always discuss money before agreeing to take a job. Lesson learned.

>Most people here join the cartels, sell drugs or steal.

damn, dude. that has to be kinda a rough crowd. best thing I learned about minimum wage and other shitty jobs? That I *never* want to do them again. That fear of going back to that shit has served me well.

Right now they just teach me how to mow greens, so that's what I'm doing everyday for the first assignment, after that the second assignment sometimes is to clean coquina, do the edges on the car path/club house, fix greens sometimes (SOD), trim, etc. I like that they always send you to do something different for second assignment, like that I don't get bored of doing the same thing over and over.

Not him. I'm just saying that because I live in Washington. Not too many niggers unless you're in Seattle.

MOOOOODS

Same here. I haven't learned how to mow greens yet so far I do everything besides mowing. Seems kinda easy I think.

It's not that bad as long as you know how to do your job. I'm lead driver shits easy I only dislike it cuz my managers are bitches.

Yeah is pretty bad, but at least they kill other cartel members and not innocents. Good thing about here is that where you live the gangs respect you and your family if you dont fuck with them. But if you do fuck them over, they will fuck you up really bad

I wasn't saying i had the shitty job.
Asked a guy whore once: What's the downside, other than the obvious?
He said: Not all clients are young and slim.
Gay prostitutes seem saner to me, the street ones are living a hustler life of action and crash regularly.

As a mexican living in the states. Literally fuck Mexico.

quoted pong roast

Yeah, is pretty easy to mow greens, the only bad thing is that sometimes the grass is so dry that you cannot see the lines that you just did, so you get confused and lost.

i work at starbucks while attending classes. i get paid $9.00/hr and only work about 10 hours per week (major hard af). Job's decent, kinda shitty sometimes but also kinda fun. I work with hella cute girls and also get to make lattes for hella cute girls tho so its not bad. plus coworkers hook me up with so much free coffee when I'm not working so thats a huge plus