I'm going to be an extra in Trainspotting 2

I'm going to be an extra in Trainspotting 2

I am planning to try and \//\ in the background. Just so you can look out for it. Any better ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zYPhXA2zHCU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is the context of your scene?
Also, where is the location?

I don't want to say too much incase it gets to the wrong people. But I'll be in a small/medium crowd
Recording in Scotland

In the West Lothian studio? Or an exterior?
This thread caught my attention because I'm part of the crew. Haha. Don't worry, no-one is going to find out.

Well shit man haha. Yeah, west lothian.
What's your role in the crew?

Currently leaking details to the Sun, thanks fags!

Please tell me this won't be shit. Ive been waiting for a long time for this!

LUL

I know, small world. I'm a boom-operator, and general assistant of the production sound mixer. I'll be present on all the West Lothian studio shoots. I'll keep an eye out for some cunt acting weird on shot. It's hard for me to pay attention to the background, though, while I'm holding the boom. So, have you been an extra in much else? You don't need to give me specific titles, of course, in the name of anonymity.

what said

Nah first time being an extra, also need to keep myself low key now a crew member knows. Quick question, the west lothian recording will all be done at that same pyramid building, right?

i'm stupid. can you tell me what \//\ means ?

I wasn't present for the prison shoots (because I have a criminal record), but apparently they were fucking phenomenal. Robert Carlyle acted his balls off, and got some decent laughs from the crew, and even the prison staff. I can't make any promises but Danny Boyle definitely knows these characters (in their cinema incarnation) better than anyone else. Plus, the original cast have all become better actors. Maybe it'll end up being shite, but I have high hopes.

Vape Nation

That's what my rota said. All interiors, except the prison sequence, will take place at the temp. studio in Pyramids Business Park. Set designers and constructors have been working like dogs, I hear.

It'll be fun even if its shit. Plus I'm old enough to be baked as fuck when i see it this time.

Aye place was tits up when I went through earlier this week. Fucking hilarious you've came across this thread. Will be interesting guessing which boom operator looks most like a Sup Forumsro

Yeah, I suppose so. I usually need to wait a year or so before watching a film I worked on. I need to let time pass before I can watch it as a fan of film, otherwise I'll sit there in the cinema taking mental notes of all the technical audio aspects, and get distracted remembering being on set and seeing the shit being filmed. So, I probably won't watch it for quite some time.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zYPhXA2zHCU

I know. Haha. I was just getting ready to get some sleep (I'm on call tomorrow) and I couldn't help but see the Trainspotting poster. Anyway, I best get some kip now. Good luck with your scene. Hope you get some decent screen time. Fucking weird to think that we'll be trying to guess who one another is, based just on these few posts. Haha. Have a good one, mate.

what did he do with the money?

I'll probably try give each of you a nod or something haha, cheers man, catch