Girls you know, who don't know you get off on sharing their pics

Girls you know, who don't know you get off on sharing their pics

Continued from

her

Same user that's in love with these two lovelies...

What's the story behind OP's girl though?

What do you wanna know user?

more

how she looks in bikini

Nice dubs lol

Like, did she have a deflowering fetish or something? You mentioned you lost it to her and she took it from 3 other dudes... so I'm curious. And also because the idea of women enjoying deflowering dudes is a kink of mine as well...

I don't have any pics of that, but she looks pretty good, not amazing, but hot enough

wow
wheres she from

full figure at least?

She definitely liked being in power, so taking virginities was right up her street, we lost it to each other, I took her anal virginity, we split up a while later and I kept hearing about her fucking more dudes who where virgins

Here you go

My school. Want to fuck her?

Dear lord, even when she's makeupless she's amazing.

Dubs again and wow. She sounds amazing in the sack. Sorry you guys split and sorry you heard about the others.

Holy Christ, moar

Nah man it's all good, we fuck every now and again, was a bit rough to start with but I got over it, we starting talking again and we've pretty much been friends with benefits since

So that's a yeah? ;)

so american then

literally perfect

oh yeah - to take the cameara, unbutton her trousers let then fall down to tthe floor showing her sweet pussy and ass.

I would bent her over a table, while shoving my dick into her sweet ass while filming it with her camera.

I would destroy that beauty.

any of her face?

Moar.

Hell yeah, that's cool to hear. Any funny or cute stories from back in the day?

Cute tummy, nice tits. Not bad. Moar?

She was sucking me off once, I blew a little faster than I thought I was gonna and it ended up coming out of her nose, we lost out shit laughing until it started to burn her nose

Also, whenever she came, she'd immediately cuddle up with you and hug you tight, about 70% of the time she'd fall asleep for a little bit too

Yep. Thanks
Fucking hot
How?

Also hnnnng

more

Pull up that jumper, tear it at the front so her tits are hanging out and then bend her over that bath, turn on the cold tap and shove her head underneath it while I fuck her in the ass

ass pic please for better story

No

she looks pretty much identical to someone i know. she have any identifying marks you could name?

you need to blow all over her face and post it man. would be the best pictures ever

I'd fucking love to, she doesn't like cameras though, I can try my best though

Haha it's a dress

Also you all deserve to see these ;)

>Also, whenever she came, she'd immediately cuddle up with you and hug you tight, about 70% of the time she'd fall asleep for a little bit too

Hnnnnng muh fuckin' heart, bro.

This chick has a kid, sadly. Still hot af tho.

Oh wow. Anymore? Or her insta itself? ;)

She's pretty much perfect tbh

Sounds like it, man. You fuckin lucked out lol. How'd you guys meet in the first place? I'd kill to meet someone that awesome and then fight my way out to not die and lose her. Like in a movie or some shit.

one day you won't be young and beautiful.. tell her you want to capture that moment in time... fap to it forever...

She deleted it
Fav ass pic

Kept telling how you'd fuck her

she doesn't have a younger brother right

I don't know of anything immediate, does the person that you know have any?

Quit posting this hideous bitch

Just met at school, hung out, got into each other, yeah it was pretty normal

Nope

she has a few tattoos. some are more recent than others.

4/10

K

Nope, no tattoos.

That's super cool, ordinary but awesome. It's really cool that you managed to find someone that awesome. I've met plenty of fine young girls back in the day myself. Sadly, none of them -- At least that I knew of -- really wanted much to do with me other than platonic shit.

I hurt then obviously, but I lived.

"All those moments will be lost, in time. Like tears... in the dubs."

Anything besides this facebook-tier bullshit?

Very nice. Wish she would come sit on my lap...

Those are sum fugly ass rock biter teeth

She would be well taken care of with me...

It's all I've got, like I said, she doesn't like cameras
Yeah I got pretty lucky with her, I'm glad she's still around to fuck

Be cool, man. He just shared his story with us, well mostly me lol.

Heh, that's dope. And aww she's camera shy, eh? That's all right. Fucking adorable, i tell ya hwhat.

Mmm I'd love to see her little cute ass dressed up. She looks cute and innocent but I bet she's a fucking animal in bed

Cousin

It really is, I'm running out of pics though, this was her at halloween

She got a name bud?

You can guess it, but I'm not putting it out there

Haha I've heard she gives great blowjobs

more of KH from last thread?