Make no mistake, he has his flaws and i don't particularly care for him as a person...

make no mistake, he has his flaws and i don't particularly care for him as a person... But he is no doubt the best player in the NBA, and very likely of all time at this pace

Not even a 1/10 for this bait you fucktard

nice argument

lol

>goat
>mediocre defense

Poor attempt desu

>best player

Lebron is better

nah both his on and off court stuff make him far from a GOAT level player

On court he's rather one dimensional, system babby, bad defender, basically useless when his shot aint falling, and does dumbass twink celebrations when they do

Off court he's a spoiled lightskin twink who puts on a fake air of devout christian

And you can also argue that Thompson or Green are more important to the Warriors' success and maybe even better overall players than Curry

It's a shame Draymond won't stop acting like a dumbass and shut his mouth. He is such a dynamic player.

He's been riding Klay's dick for 15 straight games now.

>of all time

Poor bait, LeBron is better

If lebron comes back from this and leads the finals in basically ever stat, where would he rank all time? Keep in mind I think no team has ever come back down 1-3 in the finals.

I think he would move top 5 easily. Right now he is borderline top 10

Unanimous mvp . Won last year good chance of winning on sunday

Stop pandering to this boards lame fucking groupthink . You guys arent cool or witty , you are contrarian and most of you are virgin losers in real life so you feel the need to go against anything popular just like this retarded alt right "movement"

Jordan/Kareem/Magic/Lebron/Bird
lol

Most iconic Cleveland star, probably he's on Kobe level despite having less rings. Winning a ring for DA LAND and having better stats helps, I think.

Goat Tier: MJ
All time tier: KAJ/Magic/Bird/Kobe/LeBron

Where is Wilt?

Switch Magic and Bird. Larry was clearly the better player.

meme tier desu

i respect the dude but I feel like we are almost forced to put him and russell in the top 10 despite most of us having never seen them play

i wonder if people will say the same about magic and bird down the road..."they played in a meme league"

Wilt was a meme dude

see..
Even beyond being contrarian and his two (media-hyped, steve nash also won two MVPs while there were players much better than him in the league) MVPs there are legit reasons Curry is not on GOAT level

Wilt was good for his time but honestly I consider pre-1980 NBA to be a separate league