Finally told my girlfriend to fuck off. Now I'm happy and single...

Finally told my girlfriend to fuck off. Now I'm happy and single. I don't know why any of you ugly fucks want to be trapped in a relationship. It's 2 weeks of bliss followed by x amount of horrific unhappiness and stress.

I tell ya I wish I was gay. At least then I could have punched my partner in the fucking face for being so unfunny, unappreciative, and generally boring.

Shitty thread \b\ro
1/10

>having this little sex

Gotta try harder than that to b8 me.
You're just making this thread shittier

>taking the bait this hard by replying

Nice trips.
Maybe you should stop making threads. So far this one is absolutely dreadful

>Keeps occupying their time on this thread

>still replied to your own dead thread with one other person
Talk about a occupying time.

>keeps posting

HERE COME DAT BOIIIII

Sorry we're not all spergs like you who can't find a normal woman (yeah I know what an oxymoron)
You fucking loser

You are all spergs though.

That's the sad part.

>Keeps not posting pic of dick

Cmon, faggot

OH SHIT W

Yeah but you were woth a cunt and youre probably cunty yourself so it was all shit. Iv had some of the most amazing relationships. Sure they ended up turning sour at a point for various reasons but some of my best times are with females iv dated. Memories id never switch up.

Hope to make many more memories

You're so right bro. I just got off from a relationship that was pure hell. No amount of sex could ever make up for the hell that fuckin bitch put me thru. Fuck you Samantha I hope you rot in hell you fuckin bitch

Nah not really. Like I said bud. Sorry you're a fucking loser. I'm pretty fine with my girlfriend. Like everything I like. Never complains. Always in the mood for sex. LOL sucks for you bud

>Likes*** everything I like

Cocks too?

Yikes. I cringed. Was that supposed to be a witty comback.

So that's a yes then?

Give it up bud. Your whole thread is just embarrassing. Capped it for future cringe threads. That cool my man?

>you're all spergs
>not me bro
Says the guy who's arguing with a stranger on a degenerate site, instead of doing something productive with his time.
>sperg

2/3

:3

here for the hate

Personally I've never tasted cocks but there's a sick part of us that all wonders.