Let me see your tag, b/ros

Let me see your tag, b/ros.

the term is
>handstyle
and that is a very weak implementation of wicket

That's the Portuguese/Spanish version of Ludwig.

okay, so you didn't even aim for a style, just put letters close together and underlined it.

its not bad btw, just thought we were going to discuss writing. have a good night, remember always, quantity is king

i kind of remember the story of this being reproduced when graffiti was being considered art around 05-08 around the time obabu was running and fairey got famous for those prints.

>what are those even pointing at

And yet you didn't post anything.

see

>pointing at nothing maybe.
The original one is presumably dated to 85, it was maybe a rough sketch?

Its a joke
>too many arrows
was a
>meme
coming away from wildstyle in the late 90's where people got out of hand with adding arrows for no reason at all.

I remembered now the importance of these images.
Banksy paid someone to redo the Robbo in the tunnel after it had been gone over by passerbys

Im not a nigger

After banksy went over it. And all the shit storm between them started.

Graffiti is degenerate unless you actually fucking paint something. And probably even then.

right, the
>king robbo
thing

writing on the walls

left for two weeks
>degerate

left for two millenia
>priceless artifacts of an ancient culture

i mean this is a shitty macro example, but then again, who told anyone they could carve presidents faces into the mountain? Did the indians give permission for that? A what point do we draw lines?

Yeah well. The guy was a pretty decent dude. I've met him in 07. He was not a king, but was well known.

I had a chuckle

Most of the local kings are polar opposites, complete recluses and dont show face ever, two of them have always written alone, then the mid range guys who show up at every afterhours or concert and basically announce who they are while meanstreaking the porter potties.

I would have no clue what it'd be like to meet someone who wrote 30 years ago though

I'm pretty sure you're talking about Pompeii, and I guarantee you that shit got painted over or otherwise erased regularly.
>Mount Rushmore
Who cares about the Indians? Whites owned the land by that point, so we erected a monument to the nation's founders.

I'm not saying don't graffiti. I'm saying that if you do, make art instead of writing your damn name. Case in point.

It's a good example. But.
What about the toy that banksy is. Why his pieces are being protected? Is he some kind of fucking messiah of graffiti?

>If you paint/tag/sticker up this walls you are going to jail.

>Not you, Mr. banksy. Go on, keep sucking blek le rat style.

and my point was who is the judge of the morality of the art, or if it is even art

and no, I was talking about robbo and banksy

I think banksy, buffmonster, saber, sheppard fairey, or any clown on a similar level are asshat toolbags

I've only ever understood people to like banksy because they never delved any deeper into the craft of writing itself, just the his
>pieces
are as deep as a puddle and easily identifiable.

I also remember reading he paid people to do most of his work.

Banksy is an enterprise nowadays. And yeah, he pays people to do mostly of his pieces.

im suck and need better markers

i dont practice as much as i should but i want to get really into it again

Which markers you use?

Project with the old crew
Paid in cans and food/drinks
Couldn't be bothered with finding the finished piece since there are 1000s of pics of it.
3x45 meters approx. on a coated concrete wall.
The coating fucked with some of the Montana paints but otherwise it was a fucking sweet project.

This guy know what the fuck is up. Keep you "creativity" to yourself fucks. At least put it on canvas...FUUUUCCKK!!!!!

Yeah and no. Sorry.

Best payment.

Most def, we got high af and basically spent our summer there. Good times.

Uneven speed
4/10

jumbo studios, grogs, other random shit

"Mighty horse rocks the fat ass"

Toy af, only been practicing handstyle for like 6 months. Using crayon cause to lazy to go get marker. Advice/tips appreciated

Am I in the jungle?

Cali graffitifag here. Been painting since I was a youngin'. If you aren't born with skill in calligraphy or art there is no point in pursuing graffiti. It's either you're a born natural or you're a fucking toy. Also I painted pic related couple days ago using Montana top tier paint.

Keep practicing. Try on different surfaces, with different brushes/markers whatever you have. Get used to do stuff with the things you have at your reach.

What about stencils. Everything is graffiti nowadays.

Thanks for the advice. When I go tagging I either use deco paint markers or a homemade mop. Heres a clearer pic

Ok, who did it? Who killed Robbo.