Dubs gets to decide how I respond to this crazy bitch

Dubs gets to decide how I respond to this crazy bitch

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/1hka4WE.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ok, now that you got that out of your system, hows about you show me them udders?

it's tinder can't send pics

need her number first

shut up bitch, ill rape you

I want you to rub bacon grease on my dick and drizzle egg yolk on my balls

I'll rape your saggy cunt whilst fingering your dad.

>OTT..

Roll.

Reroll

I love you Vanessa lemme suck yo piss hole

Rolling for lulz.

is she hot or not

Kek. Rolling for this

>roll

roll

fake gamer grill but id fuck her

MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMESMEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES

Rollz raice

roll

I am suffering from depression, your comments really hurt, I might start cutting again, why so mean?

ill moderate this dick in ur mouth if u dont shut the fuck up

rolling

fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Reroll for this

reroll

Reroll

I'm messaging you with the help of an online image board

Rolling

hot

roll

ROLL PLS WINRAR

WINRAR

pennis and also dicke and balls

please poop on my face because i am op therefor am faggot

WINRAR

wiiiiinner

WINRAR!!

Rolling for this. Guilt tripping smart asses is fun

reroll

Winrar?

"I am sorry for triggering you, m' lady. Could you please forgive this gentleman? *tips fedora*"

Would you sit on my face and let me eat my way to your heart?

dubz dubz

Pretty hot Zelda outfit

ROLLING

this is the real me

roll

I'd shove a cactus up her snatch

full convo here

i.imgur.com/1hka4WE.jpg

Dude, we've had a winrar already.. Deliver OP!!

Roll!!!

YES

holy shit is she one of us

>i.imgur.com/1hka4WE.jpg
Just link her the thread

Rolling

>mfw shes probably in this thread right now
>mfw when i have no face due to my new PC

no bur your dad will be

No. Are you fucking retarded?

roll

Vanessa here, loving the responses guys.. Morons.

Bitch first off i am offensive. Because im fat...i eat because im unhappy..im unhappy because i eat...also o sit around withy fingers upy ass smelling them thru the day jist to see if i need to was my asshole.

i am a giant faggot

bullshit

Can I please see those milk makers?

Timestamp

she's coming Sup Forums be on your best behavior

proof or GTFO

No, I'm the real Vanessa here. I would love for you to finger my dad.

Want tits and time stamp?

>Gtfo.

I will cut a hole in your fucking stomach and rape the shit out of it while your life slowly fades away.

Already did

Vanilla will you sit on my face bb and let me eat ur way to my heart? diggs :DD

Ban this fucking faggot of an OP. Do you not know the fucking rules?

Jesus I fucking hate newfags.

This

Lol the whore thinks she's some sort of special snowflake?? She's a goddamn cna, she's hardly "certified" to lick my gooch squeaky clean. I'm a fucking medical student I would have demanded whatever the fuck I want.

kkk

Satanic trips demands it

Hey Vanessa :)

Ask her why she's so FUCKING wack and send her this photo with it.

She has a mouth buolt for a dick..or maybe a turd.

Shut up, real Vanessa here, i'd rather be fingered by my dad tbh

Rules....

lol.

send nudes tho fam

fuck you stop taking my id im vanessa

i need a strong man to fuck my tonight

hello vanessa.

wut the fuck you doin m8

Are you serious right now?

So.... OP starts the thread after the girl already hates him, tells her he will rape her, then sends her the link to this thread????

Jesus Christ. Abandon thread. This sucks. Not good, OP. Not good at all.

win

> this is now a cringe thread

crazy bitch because she's outplaying you in witty banter while you creepily insist on her number?

okay, sure

tell her that she's right about being butthurt because you were kicked in the genitals as a child by a pack of oriental girls for no reason

This thread

sge wants my D so bad

>she's coming Sup Forums be on your best behavior
Ban this motherfucker

Hey Tyrone? Can you take that fam shit with you back to Africa? Thanks, you subhuman nigger. Trump 2016

lmao nice dubs there m8 :^)

>this is now a spiderman thread

i swear to god keep your shit up i will rape you

This thread gave me cancer.