Regions of Europe

Is pic related accurate?

Other urls found in this thread:

userpage.fu-berlin.de/~jroose/index_en/main_indexvalues.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Turkey
>Europe

Torn on Poland.

It was cucked by Germans/Austrians so it's technically Central European, but it was also cucked by Russians and has that Eastern cheeki-breeki bydlo mindset.

pretty much!

>Central Europe
Love this meme.

Except for turkey, yes it's kinda the general feeling.

>Russia is in Europe
>Turkey is in Europe
>""""Central Europe""""

>Balts not together
>Turkey
9/10

>Central Europe
>accurate

mindset of the West Slavs and East Slavs is largely different

but its true we still have some remnants from communist era

No.

>Turkey
>Europe

Not him but where does western Poland and eastern Poland split?

he's not talking about Poles, he's talking about Slavs

Russia is both an Asian and European country you retarded niggery bitch do you even geography? ??
-.-

>Greece somehow in Western Europe
so it's just another Cold War era outdated depiction based solely on politics instead of geography + culture + politics

perfection

meant to quote that

>Russia
>Not Europe

May I suggest suicide?
Since when is Russian geography knowledge on the same level as that of Americanons.

what's with all these russroaches lately claiming that russia isnt europe ?

perfect
but i`d consider Croatia as a southern Euro cunt desu

It's about money.

>we wuz central european an shieet
Although, you and other balkanites should be your own thing, I'll give you that.

>pursue panslavic imperialist policies for almost a hundred years
>what are you talking about, we are not Europe )))

we're proud mongols u nordic cunts

we already surpassed greeks though, Czech and Slovenians were already ahead for few years

>Slovenia
>Balkan
Now you are just pushing it.

Both Russia and the US are large nations and their citizens simply don't pay attention to "details".

Indeed

best

We have to remove Austria

Maybe you should have thought about that before you joined a Balkan union.

Occitana is Southern europe

Have Slovenia magically transported to the Western Europe while I wasn't looking?

This is the best map ever posted

>turkey
>europe

>germany and europe
>part of slavic shit

yes
though as a european i have to say that im offended that you marked greece as a part of europe

You're not importing Achmeds fast enough

Has Russia's geographical location, history, culture, demography etc. changed?
I swear, just a moment before it was still an European nation.

meant germany and austria

>I swear, just a moment before it was still an European nation.
In the world where Slovenia is not in the Balkans maybe. Are you an american with a proxy?

How come Russians are so eager to jump ship and try to dissociate themselves from Europe all of a sudden?

dude be proud of what you are
and atm you are sthe posterboy of the balkans

Are you enjoying your Slovenian vacation, John?

Who the fuck wants to be associated with cucks?

These threads makes it so obvious that /his/ took away the only posters that actually know anything from this board.
>Russia is not Europe
>Central Europe is not a well established term used by academics and historians to describe that area of Europe
>how rich you are determines what geographical and historical region you are part of
>these regions actually follow modern national borders for some reason

>Russia
>Europe
Pick one.

>"step aside, imma tell you about your countries"

The Balkans is post-Ottoman and Orthodox(-influenced) countries, which Slovenia is not.

Stop attention whoring in every single thread, then. I don't care what Putin taught you in kindergarten, nobody in any actual serious academic position things you're Asians. At least when Finns do this it's funny.

but user the Balkans is also a place which Slovenia is part of.

Slovenia almost share no history with the Balkans, though.

No point in trying to convince him. He is Greek.

what am I even reading

Piotr fuckin nailed it

What makes Lithuania central, but Latvia and Estonia northern? Tbh, central should be HRE borders including the Italian holdings.

>Slovenia almost share no history with the Balkans
Yes, Slovenia is actually situated near Belgium

userpage.fu-berlin.de/~jroose/index_en/main_indexvalues.htm

Guise, check out this "cultural similarity index" and tell me if you agree with its results for ur cunt

i know that user but im talking about Slovenians place in the map.
I never talked about culture i never talked about religion

Slovenia was a part of the HRE for the longest time, whereas the other Balkans where either independent kingdoms or part of another big empire themselves, with maybe Croatia, which was under a personal union with Hungary for the longest time being the exception. There's a reason these two countries are catholic whereas the others are Sunni/orthodox. And then, you have Bosnia.

this thread isn't about "what is near what", this is some America-tier clueless shitposting you guys are doing in this thread

Oh look! It says so on Wikipedia.

I know that Spain, Italy and Greece are southern europe.
but when people say western europe, don't they mean everything that isn't slav?
at least that's what I thought.

>Russia
>Europe

>this thread isn't about "what is near what"
Yes, facts are not important, only feelings matter. That is why Slovenia has nothing to do with the Balkans and Poland is more western european than France. Eastern Europe truly is a special place.

European history didn't begin in 1900.

Burden of proofs is on you. What does Slovenia have in common with the Balkans?

Ohh yea it does!
I never questioned that you are closer to the centreal EU in terms of culture/acrhitecture and history.
Im just saying that you are balkan because you ARE a part of the Balkan peninsula.
I just dont get why you feel so insulted when people consider you as part of the Balkans

You are mostly SE Europe IMO. Sure you've been Frankish for a few years in the 800s and k.u.k. for a few more years later on, but your language, genetics and culture is more Serbo-Croatian like than it is anything else
Also, every cunt in Yurop that has part of its mainland (de facto colonies like Gibraltar aside) in either subtropical or Med Climate is automatically part Southern desu

>slovenia is not in the balkan peninsula

dude, I don't know shit about balkan countries and their history of love/hate, so I wouldn't blame you if you don't want to be related to those countries in any way (or even if you are or not historically), but denying that your country is geographically located in the balkan peninsula is fucking retarded.

it's like me, I don't share any cultural ties with the central "latino culture" they have, we fucking hate latin america, but I just can't deny that my country is geographically located in latin america, it'd be stupid.

>Yes, facts are not important, only feelings matter.
Coming from someone who is propagating that Russia is not an European nation through and through.

>That is why Slovenia has nothing to do with the Balkans...
Iwouldn't say nothing, really. It's hard to not have any contact with the region you border.

now that map is retarded

>First is Ireland UK
Why are they independent, again?

How are you not North-Easterners? You share a lot with both Swedes and Russkis

Absolutely nothing, obviously. It is not a well known fact, but Slovenia is actually an island 500km off the coast of France and totally not a country in the Balkans.

He пoзopь ceбя и cтpaнy идиoт. Хoтя ecли ты нaцмeн тo пpoдoлжaй. Bcё paвнo cкopo мы вac выpeжeм.

this is what im trying to explain to him but he is quite stuborn

Ha бyтылкy пo пyти cecть нe зaбyдь, выpeзaтeль.

>but your language, genetics and culture is more Serbo-Croatian like than it is anything else

I totally agree. Ask any Serb what music he likes, and he'll tell you that it's polka & waltz for him. Then he'll probably have a nice meal of sausage and Eintopf, because that's just typical Balkanic Sloveno-Serbo-Croatian fare.

>strawmanning this hard

Fixed

finally a map with more specific regions than just north east west south

Slovenia is a country located between Venice and Vienna. Its highest peak lies in the Julian Alps.

you can't honestly believe this

There is no clear geographical division from the Balkan area and the rest of Europe. It is not like the Iberian peninsula, South America etc.

Autism is high in this map.

Я тaк и дyмaл Tимyp. Дaвнo вaм в кишлaк элeктpичecтвo пpoвeли?

B мocквy-тo? Bpoдe дa.

You might say "ja" instead of "da", but that's about it that separates you from other Yugos (and even that is probably just a result of regular sound shift - called lenition in that case or weakening - instead of loanword influence)
And your mountainous culture being different from lowland/coastal - well, I bet Serb/Croat mountain culture is also different from their respective coastal/lowland ones. Dalmatia is pretty much Slavic Italy from my experience, while Zagreb and surroundings is more like Slavic Bavaria

Central Europe is a construct invented by poles who didn't want to be associated with the other poor countries in Eastern Europe. Fact is Europe consist of the country west of the former Iron curtain (Western Europe) and the countries east of it (eastern Europe)

Пoнaeх знaчит? A чeгo в кишлaкe нe cидитcя? Bceх oвeц yжe выeбaл?

I made some adjustments

Hey, I even acknowledged your minority in Kärnten

вaли
нaхyй
чypкa

congrats it's even more retarded now