No animals or animal products were used to make this food and its still 10 times better than a beef burger I promise...

No animals or animal products were used to make this food and its still 10 times better than a beef burger I promise you that. Why harm innocent animals when you can have an even better burger without the animal suffering.

Other urls found in this thread:

care2.com/causes/do-vegetarians-kill-more-animals-than-meat-eaters.html
abcnews.go.com/Technology/story?id=97836&page=1
science.howstuffworks.com/life/botany/plants-feel-pain.htm
scientificamerican.com/article/do-plants-think-daniel-chamovitz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I disagree

With what? You WANT animals to suffer needlessly?

>suffer

That's why I hunt my own red meat

Yeah, but your food tastes more annoying.

Ok fair enough. Like 99 percent of people don't tho

I just want some red meat bro

You think you do but after like only 3 months of no red meat I stopped craving it completely you crave what you're used to trust me my dude

Not really as annoying as animals being essentially tortured for no reason

IDK what that is so I cant say if it is even comparable to a burger. However, even what you say is true, I doubt you can show me anything that can even compare to unprocessed meat (ie; steak, chops, ribs, ect)

Your crusade is meaningless.
There are better things to fill the void with than bothering others who enjoy being on top of the food chain.

why do you have to be such a faggot

shit tastes like beans.

Eating meat is one of the greatest things you can do for the environment and society.

Enjoy your overpopulation and completely fucked agricultural economics fag.

Well said.

Veggie fag here. Don't listen to him. Vegetarian alternatives suck in comparison to actual meat. Just after awhile you forget how good meat is. Just because you buy the burger doesn't mean you wanna meet the cow. Fuck off and let people do what they want

Such ignorance I know a reply wouldn't even matter

It is most definitely comparable to a burger, its better than a burger. I mean you'd have to taste it yourself but I have had beef burgers before and this is better. Also once you stop eating meat you kinda stop having a taste for it. I suppose its too objective to say one tastes better or worse cuz its opinion but I really don't miss meat

>this

Are u fuckin SRS dude. If not trolling, idk what to even say. If you believe that you're in denial

I'll agree that meat is off putting after awhile without it. I couldn't imagine eating any at this point. But beef > bean burgers

Fuck you faggot. You haven't grid this burger so u can't say shit

Ignorance to what? All you do is repeat the same line about "suffering animals." I haven't heard you make one argument.
Maybe you have no idea what you're talking about. Maybe your scope of the issue stops at the bad man hurting the poor innocent creature.

Bring me a live cow. I'll carve off what I want to eat and ride the rest home.

Dude its not a bean burger. Wayyy better formula in this one it doesn't even taste like beans

I don't kill innocent animals, only the guilty ones.

In a SHTF scenario, when food is scarce, you'll be the first to eat a squirrel or whatever meat you can get your hands on to survive.

Those burgers taste terrible and the veggy industry kills more animals per year than the entirety of the meat industry, so you're making more animals suffer and eating a burger that tastes like lawn clipping and tree leaves had sex with a pile of shit in your mouth.

Ignorance to the whole meat industry. I'm not gonna hold your hand through it read a damn book or watch a documentary is it that fucking awful to educate yourself on important issues?

biting into blood flesh knowing the creature that was used to make my burger screamed when it died make everything taste so much better

It's ignorant to ignore that statement. The point was that people don't care.

Think about it, if they did, we wouldn't eat meat. I wouldn't eat meat if I cared, but I don't care. You're in the minority here. You could make more effective use of your time doing something else, other than pestering people about things they have no interest in changing.

It was a very condensed argument about the utility of what you're trying to do here.

That is exactly the point though. We don't live in that kind of situation

Everybody already knows what awful things people do to animals in the meat industry. Nobody cares or they prefer to remain ignorant.

I'm with you, comrade.

Literally none of that is true..lol nice try tho

Whew at least there's one. Thnx user

because plants hurt when you kill them. At least animals can sorta fight back. You are cruel to murder the innocent user.

care2.com/causes/do-vegetarians-kill-more-animals-than-meat-eaters.html

Wow such a great source. such troll

That aint how this works bud, you wanna convince people to join your way of thinking then you better lay out the facts for them, saying go read a book is a sure fire way that ill just stop listening to you

Ok dennis leary

The agricultural industry is pretty damaging to the earth. Use of insecticides and pesticides are still in place even in "organic" farms. Deforestation to plant the crops. Fucking up the topsoil. Abusing the migrant work force. Not to mention the entire process from farm to table has huge impacts on the environment. Why harm an innocent planet when you can just starve to death?

Because it doesn't involve the succulent life juice known as blood.

We really haven't had enough of a dialogue for you to even make that statement. about me You seem to assume people are ignorant because they enjoy cheeseburgers.
You sound like a salty cunt.

Humans were meant to eat meat thats why we have canine teeth

abcnews.go.com/Technology/story?id=97836&page=1

I have more.

" Nobody's hands are free from the blood of other animals, not even vegetarians, he concluded. Millions of animals are killed every year, Davis says, to prepare land for growing crops, "like corn, soybean, wheat and barley, the staples of a vegan diet."

Smaller Victims

The animals in this case are mice and moles and rabbits and other creatures that are run over by tractors, or lose their habitat to make way for farming, so they are not as "visible" as cattle, he says.

And that, Davis says, gives rise to a fundamental question: "What is it that makes it OK to kill animals of the field so that we can eat [vegetables or fruits] but not pigs or chickens or cows?"

Any disruption of the land, whether it be to farm or to build subdivisions, reduces the amount of land left for other animals, resulting in the deaths of many. And Davis, a professor of animal science at Oregon State who grew up on a farm, says as a child he saw animals killed by the routine operation of farm machinery, so there's no way to have a bloodless farm.

"If they say they don't want to kill an animal so they can eat, I think their conclusion is misguided because they are killing animals so that they can eat that vegetarian diet," Davis says. "Those animals happen to be a little bit invisible. They are not as obvious to the man on the street as killing a steer in the slaughterhouse. But nonetheless, it's still going on."

This.
We do what we want. As humans. That's just the way we are. You WANT to eat shitty burgers because it makes you believe you are making a difference. I WANT to eat a delicious meat burger because it is good. And I DON'T WANT to have to go out of my way to do stupid shit like give up my way of life to something I don't really care for. So I don't and won't.

OP I've been vegan for almost the weeks now, I've already lost so much body fat! Best decision of my life.

Animals are not conscious beings in the way humans are you faggot.

If everyone was to stop eating red meat spontaneously the black Angus cow would go extinct.

Burgers are murder. Vegetarianism is genocide

What is that it looks great

Well OP. I like knowing that something was brutally and painfully killed when ever I consumed it's burnt corpse.

Finally, lunch. Cool.
How much was procured out my local farmer's market?

what is it then you fucking faggot?

im gonna eat triple the meat for a month just to make up a little bit for the little whiny faggots such as yourself

so how does it feel that you also contributed to animal suffering?????

Farm to plate, bruh. Local as fuck. You can still taste the dirt on that bitch.

Whats that '''''''''''meat''''''''''' ?can you tell me about it. And why your burger looks small or its left overs?
>can't agree or disagree without knowing what you talking about.

I barely care about human beings why the FUCK would I give a SHIT about the suffering of some dumb animals?

I stopped eating meat for health reasons. You're all going to die from microbial resistance and compromised immune systems!

Replaced most of my meat with mushrooms. Still eat chicken or fish for a couple of meals a week so that I don't get that stinky vegetarian odor

They're literally other human beings with out homes or anything to eat period and you're worried about being picky with your food like a child?

It may be good but pretentious assholes tend to ruin my appetite.

That's a BatBurger, NOT vegan. Go eat your BatBurger like the little lying trap you are.

because it usually costs twice as much?

Addendum. Even lots of vegetarian fags are going to die from microbial resistance.

Pick the right food from the right places. Few antibiotics as possible. If you want to live long that is all that matters

Pretty much a censored version of what maddox posted years ago.

1. No killing Respect for life
2. No stealing Respect for others' property
3. No sexual misconduct Respect for our pure nature
4. No lying Respect for honesty
5. No intoxicants Respect for a clear mind

No killing

The Buddha said, "Life is dear to all beings. They have the right to live the same as we do." We should respect all life and not kill anything. Killing ants and mosquitoes is also breaking this precept. We should have an attitude of loving-kindness towards all beings, wishing them to be happy and free from harm. Taking care of the earth, its rivers and air is included. One way that many Buddhists follow this precept is by being vegetarian.

One last vegan blow out before bed.

What makes you think you cucks aren't hunting something with feelings?

science.howstuffworks.com/life/botany/plants-feel-pain.htm
scientificamerican.com/article/do-plants-think-daniel-chamovitz/

That's bollocks I went cold turkey cause of health 6 months later still want to just walk into a field and start biting chunks out of a cow

there are plenty of hunting traditions that are meant to respect the animal that was killed. hell what do you expect eskimos to eat? fucking snow?

Hell yeahhhh

And the "science" sounds like bunk. My computer feels pain when it overheats and ice cubes feel pain when they crack-- but only as a metaphor. My computer and the ice in my freezer (and the grass under my feet) has never had an original thought or even a thought. They don't have nervous systems of a sort that I'm familiar with (by my own experience of having a nervous system.)

For there to be a scientific grounding for the idea that plants (and maybe rocks) are sentient, you'd have to demonstrate that they have something similar to a nervous system and can react in the same way that a thinking, feeling creature can. I admit a scientifically grounded interpretation of sentience still has edge cases-- for example, nematodes only have a few neurons, so they are borderline insentient.

Shove the bhudda up your anus faggot

Fuck you and fuck buddha
how ya like them apples?

A nice hamburger or pork sandwich is so tasty. Much better than vegan crap.

ANSWER THIS OP CUCK

This is the reason hippies don't take baths. They're really just respect all living creatures by trying to let that smelly funk bacteria live

Probably also lost a ton of muscle mass.

Nah been keeping up with the lifting too

Cancer is a form of life,you know.
Fkn hypocrite if we respect all life than you should be dead all long time again.do you know by showering you are doing a holocaust for "life" like you are litteraly hitler faggot.