Where were you when liberals were completely blown the fuck out?

Where were you when liberals were completely blown the fuck out?

on the daily stormer

President Trump is the best.

MAGA thread!

When you look at the kind of people protesting at Trump rallies in really confirms that he is the right candidate. Why would I want the same thing that a welfare recipient, a violent minority, or a liberal cuck wants? I have a good job and I don't assault people or destroy property when I don't get my way.

>implying they weren't paid to be there

It's really sad. I'm a spic but I was born here and I pay taxes and don't have any fucking debt. I love my country and I will vote for Trump. It's fucking disgusting to see those fucking welfare using faggots out there kicking up a storm stomping on the flag and waving their shit beaner flag like it's something to be proud about.

MR TRUMP BUILD THAT WALL

trump reminds me of paris hilton

>BUT HOW IS HE THE NOMINEE HE IS RACIST!!!! HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN

You're an idiot. Some does not imply all, not even close. Liberals are cancerous, violent, hypocritical fascists with our without compensation. In fact, more so without.

Thank fuck some were paid. Shit would have really hit the fan otherwise.

I just hate to see hispanic folks get sucked in by democrats. Mexico has a substantial wall on the border of Guatemala and requires voter IDs. We have to get past trying not hurt people's feelings and run the country.

It would greatly help Mexico also but like you said they can't see past fee fees

Also Hispanic

I honesty hope he wins. Maybe people will stop asking like pussies. I might even register to vote for him.

The NM protests made me cringe

Looks like a liberal fagfest

>Chinese Americans 4 Trump!
>Look at us we're Chinese!
>Not a white mail!
>See my Chinese racial features!
>See my Chinese foreign written language!
>Hear my Chinese foreign language! Leamoitow!
>We were this close to dressing in qipaos and wrapping our hair up in Chinese buns!
>We're Chinese!

Cockservatives are nothing but liberals with an edgy twist and 3x as gay

Aaauuuuuuuuuuu!

President Trump

I grew up in NM and those protests didn't make sense. Most Hispanic people who have roots in New Mexico have been in the US one hell of a lot longer than most white people like me. That leaves me baffled about the Mexican flag waiving. I seriously doubt anyone whose family has been in the US since the 1700s would be waiving a Mexican flag around. It's almost like those protesters were from somewhere else.

I love laughing at liberals

Lol as if people won't band together in a mob mentality when shit starts popping off. Get real man they were all Mexicans.

Shit's gonna hit the fan, to say the least.

TRUMP 2016!
=
Liberal hysteria.

Definitely it will be glorious to say the least lol.

His tits are bigger

They're already all balled up after 8 years of Obama the failure failing to be anything they insisted he would be.

They got 8 years of that "Hope and Change". They've been hoping he'll change the whole time lol.

Fucking liberals. It'll be a nation-wide chimpout where millions will offer themselves as human targets.

> What do you mean whitey shot a black man!? He was only trying to bash his head in with a rock! RACISM!

This will be fantastic shit. Liberals and reality just don't mix.

I look forward to it. Based Milo better make another appearance soon and give this libs a talking to.

We disagree. There are plenty of other men who put feminists in their place.. and they do it without being a classless faggot that jokes incessantly about fucking black men.

Oh well. We can't agree on everything. Only what matter most: force-feeding liberals reality.