NEET Thread

NEET Thread

>haven't left the house more than once maybe twice a month in the last half a year or so
>shower once a week at best
>spend most of my time in bed sleeping when I can, shitposting when I can't

Buy a larger buttplug and play with it on the subway for kicks, that's what sparks me up real good son.

A little behind on the internet lingo. What is NEET?

Sounds like you've got quite a thang going on there OP, keep up the great work.

Same

Same ish. Leave teh house once a week, shower 4-5 days. Have a B.A. in Psychology and field experience but haven't been able to get a job since I graduated last year.

>the depression

A NEET or neet is a young person who is "Not in Education, Employment, or Training".
-Google

We don't you go do some volunteer work?
You could even have a shower before you leave the house. Or are you so frightened on human interaction at this point that you literally can't?

What is it that forces you out those 1-2 times a month?

No Education Employment or Training

i only take out the trash and i eat 1 meal per day. i feel u op

Why?

>tfw NEETbux
>tfw never leave my room
>tfw 3 roommates with normal, healthy lives

the more you stay locked the worse it will get

do you want to change? or you just give a fuck?
also
where do you get the money? parents?

Just to clarify NEETbux is welfare, right?

tfw becoming a sissy whore so i don't have to work

>lives isolated existence
>gets dubs
>complains about life

whats wrong with you

>Psychology
you deserve it

>B.A. in Psychology
so glad I researched "Degree in Psychology happiness" and changed majors
Computer Science ftw beyach

psychology lol at that pseudo "science"
just off yourself already

This, also nice dubs.

OP is so fucking USELESS he can't even respond to questions and some of the decent comments in this thread the he started. For fuck sake what a cunt.

I can't stand dealing with people. I used to have social anxiety when I was younger but I don't anymore. I worked with the public for the last several years which made me hate dealing with anyone and has helped me be a shut-in.

I'm living off of savings. I will find a job eventually, right now I don't give a fuck at all.

I leave to take out the trash and occasionally go to the corner store to get a drink, that's it though.

my mom inherited a lot from my dad she is having a great time spending tons of money with is also MY money but she just keeps me out of her life for 1k per month, it has been over 8 years like that

I DO want to change!

Check that shit out

are you me?

Get out before it's too late, mate

Shouldnt you be on /r9k/ ?

Gotta go for a master's degree now because your ba is useless. If your grades were decent most unis will accept you for a master's. Just dont choose a useless field again.