Life is meaningless, and nothing we do matters in the long run

life is meaningless, and nothing we do matters in the long run.
so why continue to exist / breathe / live ?

Because my body continues to exist/ breath / live / is ready.

who cares? do whatever you want.

dubs of truth

Emo edge Lord strikes again.

it's not meaningless
the meaning is to create meaning

so having a nihilistic, "fuck it im gunna die anyway" mentality is the antithesis of meaning.

You aren't here to bitch and moan about teen angst.
You're here to create purpose.
Whatever that may be.
Enjoy the ride. Fuck shit up. Indulge. Fap. Fuck. Fight. Engage in your passions. Crush it.

Sex, drugs, and music is reason enough for me.

>What is the meaning of life?
I asked my self this question 18 years ago when I was 12.. Are you 12 OP?

>Post number ending in 12
Op is 12 confirmed

I want to be around when we confirm this is all a simulation?

Because I wanna see what happens next

Find something you love and let it kill you.
For me? I collect guns and work on my diesel truck. No gf. Get to blow my money on all this shit I love.

/Thread

>mfw this thread

learn to pay some gotdamn rent
and get over yourselves

>Find something you love and let it kill you
>I collect guns
I like where this is going

Whats the best way to an hero?

I was thinking lying on a train track

My life is just a series of pictures in my brain that I have the power to manipulate.I intake them in my own way and react how I myself feel is necessary. And that is why I continue to live, because in my own selfish way I am obligated by my conciousness to continue to react and witness that I might see how these things before me continue.

>Dress up like a women
>Have a friend tie you up and set you on said train track
>Said friend dresses up like sinister western villain
>????
>Profit

If it's meaningless, why did you just waste energy to type this post?

Why waste time pondering over this question?

Even more, why waste time wasting time - why not terminate your existence right now?

You cant, and you wont, even if it seems extremely logical to you. Hence, that's your point - to survive, as you're obviously doing it even if logic is against you.

But don't get me wrong, I'm not telling you to not suicide. In fact, do it right now. But don't do it because of depression, because that's a pointless thought process. Do it purely because of your nihilism - purely out of logic. Go ahead, try offing yourself purely because your logic tells you to, see what happens.

The reality is that you want to kill yourself to leave a message behind you and be noticed by those who hurt you, but your brain is so afraid of admitting it that it literally went through the hassle of coming up with the most logical way to do it. Not because it was interested in logic, no, purely to preserve its ego and give an artificial reason why you're not psychologically weak.

It's quite literally your ego alone that causes nihilism, and if you listen very carefully to it, and actually listen and not try to delude yourself with another excuse, you'll realize how pathetic that actually is, and how far from nihilism you actually were.

Also known as "the atheist dilemma"

how does it feel to have no purpose faggots ?

Op here
Thanks for the help guys, I feel a bit better knowing all you faggots are way more pathetic than me. Lol

To enjoy the little things

actual op here

this is not me.

Wow what a faggot I hope your mom gets aids and your dad gets hooked on crokadil, last time try helping some faggot

complains about life
>posts an image of one of life's greatest pleasures.

>friend escapes by horse in to the sunset

LIFE IS MEANT TO BE
WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT IT TO BE
NO ONE CARES
EXCEPT FOR THOSE THAT DO
AND FOR THOSE THAT DO
THEY CARE FOR REASONS
ARBITRARY TO THEM AND TO YOU

FOR EXAMPLE
YOU COULD FIND MEANING IN MURDER
BUT OTHERS FIND MEANING IN MURDERING THE MURDERER

THE CIRCLE OF LIFE

EAT SHIT AND DIE
SLEEP AND DRINK

LIFE ISN'T MEANT TO BE WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT IT TO BE
IT JUST IS. IT IS WHAT IT IS.
ANYTHING MORE THAN THAT IS BULLSHIT WISHFUL THINKING
OTHER THAN THAT, SPOT ON MAN.
GOOD WORK.

Better than having one push deep into pour throat

if you look for nothing you will find nothing. Simple as that.

Fun fact: Nihilism doesn't really imply that you should commit suicide. I mean, that wouldn't really matter either. Just like staying alive. The logical implications of the lack of objective meaning and significance are not suicide. In fact, there are no logical implications of nihilism.

Suicide in the face of nihilism is an emotional response, not a logical one.

Everyone should be forcibly removed from existence. I do not discriminate between my friends, family, colleagues and anything in between.
I simply want everyone in this world to know that I hate them trying to find 'meaning' and living 'fulfilling lives'.
I want to let the world feel my years of suppressed rage from forced pleasant-ness. Behind every smile and kind words I want nothing more than to tear them limb from limb and see the fear and distraught in their eyes.

You realize people usually reach this conclusion by searching for meaning, and ultimately finding that there is probably no meaning?

Distress. You or they may feel distraught, but what they'd be seeing in your eyes would be distress. Just saying.

Some people say that key to happy life is love. Isn't that truth? Why I'm not able to love anything after last hearth crush witch didn't seem big enough

because theres no point in living, hence theres no point in dying, you might as well make the most of it and not look too much into it.
Do selfish stuff, please yourself, try to do things that you like doing. thats all there is to it.

You could kill yourself and then thats that, but ultimately who even cares? it was a pointless endevour.

The trick to beating depression is to literally not give a fucking shit. your probably intelligent, a lot of depressed people are, so you must realize the pointlessness of life. you only need to look a little further to realize the poiuntlessness in death.

You may see it as a sweet release from the pain of living a life that is meaningless. but its not, its just a snub.
the harder thing to do is to realize the pointlessness in giving a shit, your not important, realize that, the only thing thats important is the selfishness of your own being, thats programmed into us, its our survival instinct. run with it, make yourself happy, for selfish kicks, dont be an asshole though.

Ultimately you must give up on giving a damn and just persue happiness. everyone and everything around you that is making you unhappy is nothing but paper tigers man, fuck that shit, move on, be selfish, you get one life, you may as well milk it, death will come sooner than you realize anyway, its inevitable

Made me kek hard

Because you continue to fulfill the requirements for life to continue it's just that simple stop drinking water stop eating and just cease to be

>I've been using 'distraught' wrong my whole life
Well, shit.
Thank you