Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

Rate this dick.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8c2Cq-vpg
cnbc.com/2016/05/06/donald-trump-on-us-debt.html
money.cnn.com/2015/10/28/news/economy/donald-trump-debt/
blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2016/03/28/trump-wants-to-leave-u-s-allies-in-the-lurch/
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/donald-trump-nato_us_570060bce4b0a06d5805e283
cnn.com/2016/04/28/politics/donald-trump-russia-putin/
forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgregory/2016/03/22/donald-trumps-foreign-policy-plan-would-give-putin-exactly-what-he-wants/#23a1c7291806
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3392995/Trump-says-dictator-Kim-Jong-deserves-credit-wiping-rivals.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

smalls hands/10

Mad irrelevant when Bernie becomes president/10

He's the best that Republicans could come up with. He is the end result of twenty years of Republicans not holding themselves accountable and not controlling their idiots.

Better than this delusional wigger faggot.

Objectively false.

Anyway stay on topic and rate the dick, you ADHD having motherfucker.

Beniecucksaredilusional/10

Ok, fuccboi. POTUS/10.

And you're objectively gay as fuck. Or cucked by spics and niggers.

You sound like a pretty upset racist.

Copypasta

-infinity/10

Shut up nigger. be more funny.

It wasn't meant to be funny. You trump supporters are really fucking stupid aren't you.. it isn't a act. Its 100 % confirmed you have a small........... brain and dick. ;)

10/10 Make America Great Again.

>implying America wasn't great at any point

>hates America

>unpatriotic

>probably wants the troops to all die

>Trump hates America
He loves it.
>Probably wants the troops to all die
He loves them. Donated 1 million dollars recently to a veteran's charity when his own speech drive fell short. You really need to watch this video: youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8c2Cq-vpg

>implying America wasn't great at any point

>hates America

>unpatriotic

>probably wants the troops to all die

>make america great again

>implying america isn't great

>hates america

You should watch this video: youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8c2Cq-vpg

>implying america isn't great

If the troops support trump for trumps war and yes he will start a war if he were to become president no doubt about it so don't try and sit there and try to convince people that he wouldn't because he would even allies from different countries about to pull out if he was president so yes they should die 100 and 10 percent for supporting a modern day hitler.

It sucks socially and via our GDP. Failing infrastructure and crippling debt. Reverse racism rampant.

It's amazing how easy it is to fool simple minded people just like hitler. hitler was a jew/german that convince everything that whites with blue eyes and blonde hair we're superior to any other race yet he had whites with brown eyes and black hair fighting for him? what a bunch of stupid white people im glad arab are rapping the fuck out of those morons and i hope the same goes for the trump supporters and all their families for being fucking stupid idiots. I don't hate America, I hate trump supporters.

are you fucking...

kek

What does that mean, sorry I speak proper English not no pussy getting Sup Forums language. Speak English please or at least try to idiot.

>reverse racism is rampant

It's so hard being white isn't it XD

Can't take a little criticism. Sissy boy.

>bernie
>becomes president

9/11

>sorry I speak proper english

DAMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

He still looks better than trump and trump is rich this guy is poor. Plus i'm sure this guy won't be the cause of so many dead whites.

This guy most likely is good with money and has a proper Education? are you the type of bully who tries to make fun of smart people because you're stupid? Stupid in bread, its not your fault.... its your mom and dad which are sister and brother.

>this guy won't be the cause of so many dead whites.
... and Trump will?

>in bread

I like to put salami in bread. A little mustard doesn't hurt either.

r8 it solid 10/10

YES HE WILL YOU STUPID FUCKING MORON. Fuck man you kids are really fucking moronic you know that... you don't use the left side of your brain do you.. you just hear.. yay no more Mexicans! yay no more ARabs yay! trump isn't racist means i'm not.. fucking idiots.. hes going to put your stupid white missing teeth dumb ass on the front lines in his war. stupid fuck.

small

Yea, I can tell you have nothing good to come back with tells me your process of creativity is very limited. Like i said, in bread.

dont like the fucker.. -17/10

You tried to sound smart and you spelled it "in bread" your argument is invalid.

Fucking rekt hard lol.

Dude that... was solid comeback. Wtf do you mean.

Yea, you're just fail all around you have no strong point.. You are a trump supporter 100%.

I don't have time to teach you how to read... this isn't a public service. You're a lost cause and knowing your ability to learn I wouldn't waste my time with a total idiot. You have many years to go to school you blew it.

Here in my bread
I feel safest of all
I can lock all my doors
It's the only way to live
In bread

>ITT: trolls trolling trolls

>In bread
Inbreeding is the production of offspring from the mating or breeding of individuals or organisms that are closely related genetically

That's you, you stupid fuck.

>I wouldn't waste my time with a total idiot. You have many years to go to school and you blew it.

>in bread

He looks pretty creative. Unlike you ;)

You and your uncles which is your brothers mixed with your dad. Inbreeding is pretty fucked up.

>in bread

>in bread

Here's a cat in bread

>Inbreeding
Your family.

>need tp for my bunghole

Here's you. Inbred

Here's Joffrey in bread on a wall

here's a dog in bread

English please, I don't speak dumb ass.

Eggs in bread

Beautiful hair

Here's a mouse in bread.

You ran out of material awhile back huh.. seems like you lost this one like you lose at everything. Kid.

He works for Russia

He wants to end NATO bankrupt the US and he's buddy buddy with Putin and admires Kim Jong Un.

cnbc.com/2016/05/06/donald-trump-on-us-debt.html

money.cnn.com/2015/10/28/news/economy/donald-trump-debt/

blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2016/03/28/trump-wants-to-leave-u-s-allies-in-the-lurch/

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/donald-trump-nato_us_570060bce4b0a06d5805e283

cnn.com/2016/04/28/politics/donald-trump-russia-putin/

forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgregory/2016/03/22/donald-trumps-foreign-policy-plan-would-give-putin-exactly-what-he-wants/#23a1c7291806

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3392995/Trump-says-dictator-Kim-Jong-deserves-credit-wiping-rivals.html

Americans hate freedom and apperently are supporting a Russian agent.

Here's a dog in... oh wait THE DOG IS BREAD HAHAHAHAHA

>in bread

You're spent.. its sad how you're just on retard mode now.

Multiple mice in bread

I just feel sorry for you now.

Spinach stuffed bread recipe

1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough
1 medium onion, chopped
1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
2 teaspoons olive oil
1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
2 cups (8 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar or part-skim mozzarella

Directions:
1.Thaw bread dough according to package directions; let rise until doubled. Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute onion and garlic in oil until tender. Stir in spinach.

2.On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 14-in. x 10-in. rectangle. Spread the spinach mixture to within 1/2 in. of edges; sprinkle with cheese. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal. Place seam side down on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray; tuck ends under.

3.Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pan to a wire rack; let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve warm. Yield: 6 servings.

Bread is a staple food prepared from a dough of flour and water, usually by baking. Throughout recorded history it has been popular around the world and is one of the oldest artificial foods, having been of importance since the dawn of agriculture.

There are many combinations and proportions of types of flour and other ingredients, and also of different traditional recipes and modes of preparation of bread. As a result, there are wide varieties of types, shapes, sizes, and textures of breads in various regions. Bread may be leavened by one of many different processes, ranging from reliance on naturally occurring microbes (so-called "sourdough" recipes) to addition of chemicals or industrially produced yeast to high-pressure artificial aeration methods during preparation or baking. However, some products are cooked before they can leaven, sometimes for traditional or religious reasons. Many non-cereal ingredients may be included, ranging from fruits and nuts to various fats. Commercial bread in particular commonly contains additives, some of them non-nutritive, to improve flavor, texture, color, shelf life, or ease of manufacturing.

Depending on local custom and convenience, bread may be served in various forms at any meal of the day. It also is eaten as a snack, or used as an ingredient in other culinary preparations, such as fried items coated in crumbs to prevent sticking, or the bland main component of a bread pudding, or stuffings designed to fill cavities or retain juices that otherwise might drip away.

Partly because of its importance as a basic foodstuff, bread has a social and emotional significance beyond its importance in nutrition; it plays essential roles in religious rituals and secular culture. Its prominence in daily life is reflected in language, where it appears in proverbs, colloquial expressions