Are there are any femanons on here that are so mentally ill they can't hold down a friendship...

Are there are any femanons on here that are so mentally ill they can't hold down a friendship? Apply to be my friend in this thread. No matter how crazy you are we can be bestest friends and I won't abandon you.
Also post if you're a mentally ill person tell me your story

Well, I don't have any friends so I guess I can't "hold down" one.

I worked in a mental hospital for 9 years160 patients on five locked units.

Well, "hold down" is the only way I could think to phrase it.
I know some people feel like they're too crazy to have friends. I feel like that sometimes, more in the past than now though.
Do you want a friend?
Stories pls

Maybe you could, but you choose to not do the things you need to do

You could say " maintain a relationship"

I thought they ALL couldn't?

Hello applying to be friend
How do

Oh, good suggestion. I forget words and phrases a lot honestly. Long term effects of anti-psychotics most likely. Or maybe I'm just stupid.
Rude
Lots of mentally ill people have friends though user. It's just, some things scare normies off. Some people aren't good at talking, some people push other people away.
helo friend applicant
I should have had an email set up for this uhh
[email protected]
There's an old throwaway email there and maybe we can be friends!
(I'm bad at talking so don't worry about being awkward I'll definitely be awkward)

I'm pretty crazy actually. For a couple months, I was really paranoid that I had brain damage. My anxiety level was so high that I had to come home from college. I litterally couldn't sleep more than 3 hours a night and I could sit still. I would just walk around the campus all day, worrying about my brain dammage. Anyway, I'm on good meds now, so I'm better

I'm not really that into talking to people irl or doing things so that's probably why I don't have any. Kek, perhaps we could be friends.

Probably. I was told I have schizoid personality disorder so that might play into it.

tbh I'll talk to anyone
Yeah I've had that before. I took a bunch of benadryl and for a few days after I thought I had brain damage. I don't think I ever had it unprovoked though. Generally my anxiety is more like "People hate me and I'm actually a terrible human being who doesn't do enough good". Meds are good though. I'm glad you're on them.
Oh, schizoid! Me too. Officially anyway, I dunno if I agree.

im addicted to plastic surgery
I am only 24 and had 2 labiaplasties already. I am broke and almost homeless and I still hate my cunt and I hide myself from the world. Is that damaged enough for you?
>pic related, makes men run in fear

Meh Id fuck you

I mean if you want a friend we can try to be friends. It's not a contest it's just I identify with people who have trouble with interpersonal relationships and have lots of mental issues. And I'm more comfortable around women than men. Hence the criteria.
When did the body image issues start? Do you know where they came from?

>When did the body image issues start?
when I learned men and women have different parts

Do you know where they came from?
yeah, my old penis

I will too. I just don't believe you're a woman

Makes sense. I don't really know anything about trans issues honestly but body dysmorphia is awful.
I'm not and I never claimed to be

wait so this was a penis?

Really? You'll be friends with anything that's female?

No I mean we'd have to enjoy each others' company. But, I feel most comfortable around mentally ill, female persons. Men scare me too much.

I believe it was

>mentakky ill, female persons
>pic related

Jokes aside it strikes me as strange that a guy who's capable of genuine and rewarding friendships with women isn't already doing so... You do realize that you request does come of as kinda predatory?

are you me?
i also hallucinate. no meds though, still going crazy

You just need to look for a eviant bf. We're into "weird" things, including giant pussies.

Since this is a femanon thread, have some art drawn by a femanon.

Yeah I do. I actually do have friends. Just, no one I really feel like I can identify with on the mental illness level of things.
But yeah it does sound really predatory. Which I can understand if it scared people off or made people think ill of me. I have no interest in hurting people, I have pretty much no sex drive, I'm really only interested in friendship. But, a predator would say that too obviously.
I'm good at the actual friendship part, I'm bad at starting them. I have no idea how it works. I think I bumble through friendships with a mixture of clinginess and just naive niceness. Meeting people is different though. Especially meeting the type of person I want to be friends with.
tl'dr yeah it sounds predatory sorry, I don't think I'm dangerous but I understand if you disagree

Hai Op
My last Skype therapist got too frustrated with me.
I have anxiety, agoraphobia, bi polar, depression, mild aspergers, paranoid delusions and I hallucinate sometimes
I also regularly fuck random men even though I despise sex, basically let any man rape me if they ask hard enough.

Skype is purplepickles510

>skype therapist
So are you looking for a therapist or a friend tho?

Both. One turns into the other. I vent a lot. Which is why I don't have any friends. Can't deal with my bullshit.

Lol nice try OP

I used to know a girl. Her name started with a.

I used to know a girl her name started with b.
You got me!
starting on skype is so spooky though to be honest
e-email me instead?
[email protected]