Fappening discussion thread. Is new stuff still being traded privately? If so...

fappening discussion thread. Is new stuff still being traded privately? If so, any rumors about who and if it will ever see the light of day?

anybody know anything?

There is plenty of untraded stuff out there, occasional talk about the sets in question on dark Web usually being sold for a few BTC. Stuff won't be leaked after last time, that wasn't meant to happen and won't happen again.

any ideas about who?

is being traded that is

I'd just be happy with full frontal Victoria Justice leaks. Loved her tits!

if there's a Hayley set going around, I'll go to the ends of the earth

I've always wondered if a bunch of A listers got hacked. Like, if people were hacking nobodies, did they start at the top? maybe those are only going around a very small group of people and worth a lot of $$$

Where do you guys go to get the most updated versions? It's so hard sifting through piratebay

google lol

I doubt anything at the same level of the fappening with ever happen again. But we could see the occasional leaks from time to time, someone one lets something slip by or something gets posted somewhere.

that's been the pattern so far. I remember a topless Casey Wilson video coming out of knowhere. I wonder why that is

this

right? I wonder if she dies her pubes to match her hair

I dunno, she probably shaves.

but chances are we'll never have her nudes other than the one tit pic she had posted a while back. shes married now and is christian as fuck.

The Fappening. I killed so many kids in tissues that day. I hope more gets out.

pubes are coming back in fashion lol. she was christian as fuck when she posted the original pic. She's a modern liberated christian, I don't think she's too prudish behind closed doors

i should've bought a stock in kleenex the moment that happened

I remember seeing some friends and saying "have you guys seen the internet?" and all knew exactly what I was talking about

yeah but for some reason I feel like she wouldnt have pics. and that she still goes bald

This says it all. We were there.

Who's 3rd down right edge?

If there were any pics, they'd probably be older. I remember Mary Elizabeth Winstead said her pics were from way back

been chasin that dragon ever since

lizzy caplan

In another thread someone said Lucy Hale pics were being privately traded. WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING??

Thanks

Would buy Sophie turner hnnnng

same. would love to see that strawberry puss

VJ's nudes are my top 3 faves. But man, I was disappointed that Elizabeth had nothing leaked.

Got a feeling she would have some freaky leaks if she had leaked.

100% she would. Who knows, it could be out there

If Lucy Hale leaks ever got out, I'd die of blood loss cause I would be jacking it until nothing but blood shot out.

I think the biggest disappointment was Anna Kendrick because she got hacked and had nothing

jesus man. for your safety I almost hope it doesn't happen... almost

alright people, whoe's got some info for me?

whose your most hoped for celeb leaks?

for me it's probably Katty Perry

Danielle Panabaker

Chloe Moretz, shes 19 now I think

Yeah that sucked, Anna Kendrick is fucking nice

please dr. snow! any woman from the flarrowverse would be incredible. Especially Willa

Kira Kosarin

He*

bump

get outta here

Lauren Conrad.

really? interesting choice

Not complaining at all. but why the fuck do American women feel the need take compromising pictures?