What's a good way to purge frustration and anger? I just feel like hurting people

What's a good way to purge frustration and anger? I just feel like hurting people.

How can I hurt people without consiquence?

Lift, brah

Stop being a pussy and go on a rampage. Been too long since we had a school shooting around here.

be mean to people on the internet you fucking stupid faggot!

Get into an abusive relationship

Retarded
Eh, it's almost time to sleep
>without consiquence
That's old and boring and unsatisfactory If I could get a woman at all, I wouldn't be as mad

Lower testosterone

Punch yourself in the face OP, it might make you feel better and will definitely make us feel better

This kid is literally autistic

Checkd

Dress up nicely, suit and tie, nice shoes, etc.

In a briefcase, keep another suit and pants just in case, and some rubbing alcohol and matches/lighter.

Get a large knife, put it in you pocket. Walk the streets, and especially alleyways, and look for homeless people who are alone. Offer one of them some money, and then stab him to death.

If you get blood on your clothes, change, put the stained clothes on the dead hobo, light them on fire.

this is a poor bait thread and for such a master baiter like Op I expected better
please don't breed OP

u aint gon do shit faggot

Take up a martial art faggot
You can beat people up and get beaten up in the name of sport

when I was a kid I would go to stores in the mall and take pins out of some of the guys clothes and point them upward in pants so guys would stab their legs when they tried them on.. kind of a bitch-made thing to do but I still can't try pants on without being scared about the karma

this is so gay I'm laughing so hard ool

Get stronk. Go to /fit/. Then let people throw the first punch. Then you beat the living shit out of them until they stop moving or someone pulls you off. He swung first, its self defense and justified.

Combat sports. You get to hit people for fun and learn to control that anger shit

Either meet up with a bunch of other autistic faggots much like yourself and start a fight club, or some old shit you don't want anymore and smash the shit out of it. That's always a good method that doesn't hurt anyone.

Either that, or you could just stop being a fucking edgelord.

do this. it worked for me, it can work for you

learn to hack
fuck a nigga lief up fam

You become a white cop

this is how rob corddry dealt with his online tv show being canceled

Become cop.

Chop wood you dumb ogre.

Build something nice with your hands. That's what men are supposed to do.

That would not be self defense idiot, excessive abuse is considered mutual. Wouldn't matter who threw the first punch

Boxing maybe?

See your own pic

Kill and maim niggers

No one will miss them

Conversely you'll be hailed as a saint

Gtfo American psycho

This. Then apply it to real life

Shoot up a school. Then kill yourself afterwards.

I feel more agro after a workout.

I think it's the combination of being hungry, heightened levels of test from lifting and the feeling of invincibility and euphoria from exercise/"the pump"/my muscles feeling like they're as hard as fucking concrete.

I'm getting horny just thinking about my back and bi's session to come.